Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: July 11, 2015 02:33AM

I am taking this from the Annoying Cult members topic.
The annoying thing was that people are always mentioning the so and so "is a member" in that tone that says "THEY AND I ARE MEMBERS OF THE MOST FABULOUS CULT ON EARTH AND YOU ARE NOT SO NA NA NA NA NA."
Gag I hate it and many of you do too. So let's a new tack on this so we have an answer when this happens. Let's make a list of the cult members who are not so fabulous and who are downright evil not counting the evil obvious ones like JS and BY.
The other thread mentioned Ted Bundy - so let's start there..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTCvaDwfVh4

OK, let's have some other creepy cult members (please add to this:)
The Lafferty Brothers
Mark Hoffman
Ervil LaBaron
Terry Johnson

and this will make you gag...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/03/utah-prisoners-mormon-genealogy_n_5079776.html

Gary Gilmore - he was mormom right?
Jodi Arias
Jason Brown
Arthur Gary Bishop
Butch Cassidy
Mark Hacking
Ronald Lee Haskell
Glenn Helzer
Robert Floyd McCoy, Jr.
Brian David Mitchell

Board people you know some to add on here to go for it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: slskipper ( )
Date: July 11, 2015 02:44AM

You have mostly restricted your list to violent criminals. If you expand it to include frauds and con men, the list would be astronomical.

Posted by: michaelc1945 ( )
Date: July 11, 2015 09:20PM

I believe Brigham Young and most of the Twelve who went to Utah should be on the list. Also put the usual Danites bunch on there as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2015 09:22PM by michaelc1945.

Posted by: pamelapotrey ( )
Date: July 11, 2015 11:32PM

VerilyVerily.........You forgot Ted Bundy . He was in our singles branch back in part of the 70's, and my best friend wanted to date him so bad that she'd drive me crazy . ( I wasn't interested at all because I always wanted to go on a mission . )

Posted by: godtoldmetorun ( )
Date: July 12, 2015 12:00AM

And his first known kill was in 1974, possibly earlier. Ewwwwww.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: July 11, 2015 11:58PM

I'm sure that Theodore Bundy was LDS when he did some of his murders....(not 'clinical' proof)

Posted by: madalice ( )
Date: July 12, 2015 01:53AM

Let's not forget Josh Powell, mark Hacking,Dr. MacNeill(sp?), Raven Abaroa, and Warren Jeffs.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2015 02:03AM by madalice.

Posted by: Chump ( )
Date: July 12, 2015 01:16PM

I think Powell was exmormon. It seems he learned the truth and was too crazy to handle it. He probably would have been better off as a believing Mormon.

Posted by: lisadee ( )
Date: September 16, 2018 01:42AM

Jason Derek Brown

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/jason-derek-brown
Aliases:
Jason D. Brown, Derek Brown, Greg Johnson, Harline Johnson, Greg Harline Johnson, John Brown, Jay Brown

Date(s) of Birth Used July 1, 1969, January 17, 1971
Place of Birth California
Hair Blond
Eyes Green
Height 5'10"
Weight 170 to 180 pounds
Build Medium
Complexion Light
Sex Male
Race White
Occupation Golf Equipment Importer
Nationality American
Reward:
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $200,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Jason Derek Brown.

Remarks:
Brown speaks fluent French and has a Masters Degree in International Business. He is an avid golfer, snowboarder, skier, and dirt biker. Brown enjoys being the center of attention and has been known to frequent nightclubs where he enjoys showing off his high-priced vehicles, boats, and other toys. Brown was a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and completed his Mormon mission near Paris, France.

Brown has ties to California, Arizona, and Utah. In the past, he has traveled to France and Mexico. Additionally, he may be in the possession of a Glock 9mm and a .45 caliber handgun.

Caution:
Jason Derek Brown is wanted for murder and armed robbery in Phoenix, Arizona. During November of 2004, Brown allegedly shot and killed an armored car guard outside a movie theater and then fled with the money.

Posted by: alsd ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 05:49AM

lisadee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jason Derek Brown
>
> https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/jason-derek-brow
> n
> Aliases:
> Jason D. Brown, Derek Brown, Greg Johnson, Harline
> Johnson, Greg Harline Johnson, John Brown, Jay
> Brown
>
> Date(s) of Birth Used July 1, 1969, January 17,
> 1971
> Place of Birth California
> Hair Blond
> Eyes Green
> Height 5'10"
> Weight 170 to 180 pounds
> Build Medium
> Complexion Light
> Sex Male
> Race White
> Occupation Golf Equipment Importer
> Nationality American
> Reward:
> The FBI is offering a reward of up to $200,000 for
> information leading directly to the arrest of
> Jason Derek Brown.
>
> Remarks:
> Brown speaks fluent French and has a Masters
> Degree in International Business. He is an avid
> golfer, snowboarder, skier, and dirt biker. Brown
> enjoys being the center of attention and has been
> known to frequent nightclubs where he enjoys
> showing off his high-priced vehicles, boats, and
> other toys. Brown was a member of The Church of
> Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and completed
> his Mormon mission near Paris, France.
>
>
>
> Brown has ties to California, Arizona, and Utah.
> In the past, he has traveled to France and Mexico.
> Additionally, he may be in the possession of a
> Glock 9mm and a .45 caliber handgun.
>
> Caution:
> Jason Derek Brown is wanted for murder and armed
> robbery in Phoenix, Arizona. During November of
> 2004, Brown allegedly shot and killed an armored
> car guard outside a movie theater and then fled
> with the money.

Holy cow, born around the same time as my cousin, and served in the Paris mission, same as my cousin. I wonder if my cousin knows him?

Posted by: smo ( )
Date: July 12, 2015 12:22PM

Arthur Gary Bishop raped and murdered my friend and soccer teammate, Graeme Cunningham. We were both 13 years old. Hadn't thought about this forever

Posted by: memikeyounot ( )
Date: September 16, 2018 10:49AM

I remember Arthur Gary Bishop and his horrible acts here in SLC.

Many years later, my son was married to a girl who is from Hinckley, Ut, next door to Delta.

Her dad grew up with Bishop in Delta, went all the way through school and considered him to be his best friend.

They hadn't seen each other in many years and he was just heartbroken when he found out what Bishop had done.

Date: November 29, 2018 10:27AM

Mormon faith brought serial killer to Utah

http://archive.sltrib.com/article.php?id=57102336&itype=cmsid

Posted by: sage ( )
Date: July 12, 2015 12:29PM

Mark Shurtleff and John Swallow. Wait though, innocent until proven guilty.

Posted by: madalice ( )
Date: July 12, 2015 01:07PM

This makes for some interesting reading. 22 mormon criminal cases involving child sex abuse....http://mormon-alliance.org/casereports/volume1/part1/v1p1c04.htm

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2015 01:08PM by madalice.

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: July 14, 2015 02:42PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIGwPbAoVSk

George Gwaltney was a member of my home ward. His two murder trials ended in hung juries until the FBI finally stepped in and was able to get a conviction that put him away for life.

The church members were convinced he was set up or something. A number of church members put up money for his defense. The evidence against him was overwhelming. But he was a mormon! That was enough for them. The guy almost got away with murder.

Posted by: Now a Gentile ( )
Date: July 14, 2015 03:15PM

Though long dead, there was Robert Leroy Parker, a.k.a., Butch Cassidy.

So far this list has been of criminals but there is a well-known adult film star that was born mormon.

As for Gary Gilmore, his mother was mormon but not in good standing. When Gary was born in Texas, the parents were hiding from the law under assumed names.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: November 29, 2018 11:53AM

Now a Gentile Wrote:
> As for Gary Gilmore, his mother was mormon but not
> in good standing. When Gary was born in Texas, the
> parents were hiding from the law under assumed
> names.

He is my distance cousin. My great grandfather on my mother's side is Gary's mother's father. My mother's family is a sad group of people at least the ones I've known. They came from Wallsburg, Wasatch, Utah. My sister teaches up there and she said the kids from Wallsburg are pretty bad off.

We all descended from Francis Kerby (1821 Saint Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands ) a college graduate who spoke fluent French and was a painter and glazier.

The family gossip was that Francis later in Utah he had a falling out with Brigham Young and wasn't a real stalwart member after that and this attitude continued with his posterity.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: November 29, 2018 02:20PM

There's a great biography of Gary Gilmore written by his brother, Mikal Gilmore. You may like it since it describes the Gilmore family history and culture well.

Mikal writes beautifully and insightfully.

Posted by: Riverman ( )
Date: July 14, 2015 03:39PM

Thomas Monson

Posted by: SoCal Apostate ( )
Date: July 14, 2015 03:44PM

Sandi Nieves

Posted by: a nonny mouse ( )
Date: July 14, 2015 03:58PM

Richard Worthington - he held some staff and patients hostage at Alta View hospital in 1991 because a doctor had performed a tubal ligation on his wife. He shot nurse Karla Roth and she died. Richard's (late) sister Kathy did a lot to help people leave the LDS church, and ran a website explaining the steps to resigning your membership. She was also an LGBT activist.

Posted by: SoCal Apostate ( )
Date: July 14, 2015 05:17PM

a nonny mouse Wrote:
> Richard's (late) sister Kathy

I had never made the connection. Kathy was a gem.

Posted by: DebbiePA ( )
Date: July 14, 2015 10:22PM

a nonny mouse Wrote:
> Richard's (late) sister Kathy did a lot to help
> people leave the LDS church, and ran a website
> explaining the steps to resigning your membership.
> She was also an LGBT activist.

Wow, I never knew this. I used Kathy's information to write a resignation letter when I left TSCC.

Posted by: DebbiePA ( )
Date: July 14, 2015 10:27PM

I read through the article madalice posted a link to. Those cases only go through the 90s, one can only wonder how many have happened since then. The fact is, the Morg has a history of protecting predators of every kind (sexual, physical, financial) in order to save face. Problem is, it has money up the wazoo and can hire big-time lawyers to protect its precious reputation by paying people off. It's sickening.

Posted by: sonofabish ( )
Date: July 14, 2015 03:59PM

Looks like we got all these, but this site gives a little more information on each one of them

http://www.famousmormons.net/infamous.html

Posted by: memikeyounot ( )
Date: September 16, 2018 03:40PM

I'm getting a bad link on this article

http://www.famousmormons.net/infamous.html

Am I the only one? I'd like to read more on this subject.

The link I get appears to be something in Portuguese related to the church, but not that article.

Posted by: Richard the Bad ( )
Date: July 14, 2015 05:17PM

Joseph Smith.

Posted by: Doug ( )
Date: July 14, 2015 11:08PM

Dressing up like indians to kill a bunch of women and children...

Posted by: knotheadusc ( )
Date: July 15, 2015 05:40AM

Stetson Hallam, the BYU dude who claimed he was trying to make an April Fool's joke when he tried to abduct a BYU student with a stun gun.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/04/stetson_hallam_moron_of_the_da.php

Frank Curtis, creepy guy who molested untold numbers of LDS boys.

http://sinsofbrothercurtis.com

Posted by: YourMomsBest Friend ( )
Date: July 22, 2015 05:00PM

What the hell does this have to do with the price of tea in China? I don't think murderers or criminals are exclusive to the Mormon religion. In fact they certainly can't consider themselves good Mormons if that is what they are doing.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: July 22, 2015 05:51PM

That the one true church has as many mass murderers as any other lowlife organization out there.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: July 22, 2015 06:46PM

Exactly.
Mormons claim that mormons have the "best" morals, the "best" teachings, and are all-around "the best."

They're not. Mormons have just as many (or possibly more) criminals, con-artists, rapists, murderers, etc. as any other group. The list of mormon criminals demonstrates that being a mormon conveys NO "behavioral advantage" of any kind.

Posted by: nomonomo ( )
Date: November 29, 2018 01:01PM

And also that they claim to have special insight when appointing people and doling out titles and such.

Posted by: scorpionking73 ( )
Date: July 22, 2015 05:09PM

Let's not forget Robert Leroy Parker better known as Butch Cassidy leader of the wild bunch

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: September 16, 2018 04:04PM

I know about most of them. I know a lady who wrote a book about Mr. Bishop. She was the court reporter for the case and it gave her nightmares and flashbacks for years, then eventually led to her retirement. She needed years of recovery time and therapy before she could face writing the book which I helped edit.

Date: September 16, 2018 07:25PM

http://childpro.org/ldscases.html

Quite a few. Some already mentioned and some others.

TSCC paid out a lot of money in the 80s/90s "for an undisclosed amount "

Posted by: Afraid of Mormons ( )
Date: September 16, 2018 08:02PM

Mormon children are raised to trust all Mormons, especially those in "authority" and with church "callings" which put anyone and everyone into leadership positions, leading the innocent children.

One of my grandchildren is a baptized Mormon, and I have to walk on eggshells, but I do warn her about certain behaviors and red flags that could be dangerous, regardless of religion.

My best insurance is:
1) to always tell my grandchild to follow the inner instincts. If a person seems creepy, stay away from them. If what they say is confusing, they are lying. If something doesn't feel right, something is wrong!
2) The only people with "authority" over you are your parents. Teachers and church leaders only try to teach and guide, but you don't have to OBEY anyone but your parents. A uniform, a title, group pressure, a lot of slick talk, offering candy and rewards, doesn't mean you have to obey. Only your parents and directly-designated known relatives need to be obeyed.

They were Mormons for a while, but they said "No" to bishops' interviews, pioneer trek. "No" to skipping school, work, and homework and their sports to do church activities. "No" to lying and keeping secrets about church, and "no" to the wild Mormon neighborhood drug parties. Though they were threatened not to tell me about the physical abuse, they finally told me, and we were able to resign, and rescue ourselves from the cult.

Date: September 16, 2018 09:19PM

Arlo Atkin Maricopa County, Arizona 1994

Christian Bearnson Los Angeles, California November, 1993

John Charles Blome Montgomery County, Texas October 1998

Steven L. Hammock Salt Lake City, Utah, 1989

Robert Gene Metcalf Prescott, Arizona 1979

Posted by: Humberto ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 11:13PM

Arlo Atkins was a bishop in my stake when I was a youth. He was known for having a rapport with the youth. My best friend was in his ward, and always talked about how great he was. That "rapport" also included manipulating a teenage girl into being his live-in sex toy.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: September 17, 2018 09:51AM

Well, there was this relative of mine...

Officers Seek Missing Salt Laker, Son (SLC Tribune, September 12, 1958)

Law enforcement agencies over the Intermountain Region Thursday stepped up the search for a Salt Lake County man and his 3-year-old son
who have been missing for eight days. The father, Richard Nunley, 26, and the boy, Ray Scott Nunley, 3, 3616 S. State, left for a
neighbohrood grocery store and failed to return. THAT WAS Sept. 3. At the time, the boy was staying with a grandmother, Mrs. Olga Webb,
3616 S. State. The only clue to the missing man came when L. J. Muir, a bishop in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,
in Montpelier, Idaho, told Salt Lake County sheriff's deputies that he had seen a man of Mr. Nunley's description Wednesday.
THE MAN, who used Mr. Nunley's name, told Mr. Muir he had just been discharged from the service and had been robbed. He asked for help.
The man was alone when he spoke to the bishop. Highway workers outside Montpelier said they saw a man fitting Mr. Nunley's description
hitchhiking alone out of town.

Delay Murder Case Hearing SALT LAKE CITY (UPI) -- (Ogden Standard-Examiner Oct. 29, 1959)
Preliminary hearing for Richard Nunley, 27, charged with first-degree murder in the death of his 3-year- old son, has been postponed until
Dec. 1. The postponement was granted to defense attorneys by City Judge Maurice D. Jones in order to allow defense counsel time to have Nunley
undergo psychiatric examinations. Hearing date for the young father was originally set for Nov. 4. Nunley is charged with the brutal slaying
of his son, Raymond Scott Nunley, Sept. 3, 1958. Officers said the suspect has confessed to the slaying and has signed a 28-page confession.
A year-long search for Nunley ended Sept. 27 when he was arrested in Corpus Christi, Tex.

Murder Suspect Nabbed Richard Nunley (SLC Tribune, September 30, 1959)
. . . Search for htm apparently is ended.
The year-long search Richard Nunley, 27-year-old Salt Lake County father wanted on a charge of murdering his 3-year-old son, apparently was ended Tuesday.
A MAN ANSWERING the description of Nunley was arrested in Corpus Christi, Tex., Sunday on a charge of assault with intent to rob.
Sheriff George Beckstead said the suspect's fingerprints matched those of Nunley, who has been sought throughout the nation on a first degree murder charge.
SHERIFF BECKSTEAD said two sheriff's deupties, P. L. Dow and N r . D. Hayward, and Richard C. Dibblee, deputy county attorney, left Tuesday night by plane
for Texas to check identification and return the suspect if it is Nunley. Nunley was last seen in Utah Sept. 3, 1958, when he left his home at 3616 S. State
with his son, Ray Scott Nunley, to go to a neighborhood grocery store to buy each a bottle of root beer. THE BODY of the child was found Oct. 7 in a field
near the grocery store. One empty root beer bottle and a broken bottle were found at the site near the body. The child's skull had been crushed,
apparently by the bottle which was broken. A first-degree murder charge was signed by the county district attorney's office April 6. All for that time for Nunley,
fugitive warrant was issued at i to close. DURING THE long search, Nunley reportedly had been seen in Idaho, Kansas, Wyoming, Denver and Salt Lake City. He last
had been seen about Oct. 1 in WaKeeney Kan. Sheriff Beckstead said Corpus Christi officers said the suspect there told them he was wanted in Salt Lake City.

Posted by: Kmunz ( )
Date: May 22, 2019 07:57PM

ificouldhietokolob Wrote:
> Well, there was this relative of mine...
>
> Officers Seek Missing Salt Laker, Son (SLC
> Tribune, September 12, 1958)
>
> Law enforcement agencies over the Intermountain
> Region Thursday stepped up the search for a Salt
> Lake County man and his 3-year-old son
> who have been missing for eight days. The father,
> Richard Nunley, 26, and the boy, Ray Scott Nunley,
> 3, 3616 S. State, left for a
> neighbohrood grocery store and failed to return.
> THAT WAS Sept. 3. At the time, the boy was staying
> with a grandmother, Mrs. Olga Webb,
> 3616 S. State. The only clue to the missing man
> came when L. J. Muir, a bishop in the Church of
> Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,
> in Montpelier, Idaho, told Salt Lake County
> sheriff's deputies that he had seen a man of Mr.
> Nunley's description Wednesday.
> THE MAN, who used Mr. Nunley's name, told Mr.
> Muir he had just been discharged from the service
> and had been robbed. He asked for help.
> The man was alone when he spoke to the bishop.
> Highway workers outside Montpelier said they saw a
> man fitting Mr. Nunley's description
> hitchhiking alone out of town.
>
> Delay Murder Case Hearing SALT LAKE CITY (UPI) --
> (Ogden Standard-Examiner Oct. 29, 1959)
> Preliminary hearing for Richard Nunley, 27,
> charged with first-degree murder in the death of
> his 3-year- old son, has been postponed until
> Dec. 1. The postponement was granted to defense
> attorneys by City Judge Maurice D. Jones in order
> to allow defense counsel time to have Nunley
> undergo psychiatric examinations. Hearing date
> for the young father was originally set for Nov.
> 4. Nunley is charged with the brutal slaying
> of his son, Raymond Scott Nunley, Sept. 3, 1958.
> Officers said the suspect has confessed to the
> slaying and has signed a 28-page confession.
> A year-long search for Nunley ended Sept. 27 when
> he was arrested in Corpus Christi, Tex.
>
> Murder Suspect Nabbed Richard Nunley (SLC Tribune,
> September 30, 1959)
> . . . Search for htm apparently is ended.
> The year-long search Richard Nunley, 27-year-old
> Salt Lake County father wanted on a charge of
> murdering his 3-year-old son, apparently was ended
> Tuesday.
> A MAN ANSWERING the description of Nunley was
> arrested in Corpus Christi, Tex., Sunday on a
> charge of assault with intent to rob.
> Sheriff George Beckstead said the suspect's
> fingerprints matched those of Nunley, who has been
> sought throughout the nation on a first degree
> murder charge.
> SHERIFF BECKSTEAD said two sheriff's deupties, P.
> L. Dow and N r . D. Hayward, and Richard C.
> Dibblee, deputy county attorney, left Tuesday
> night by plane
> for Texas to check identification and return the
> suspect if it is Nunley. Nunley was last seen in
> Utah Sept. 3, 1958, when he left his home at 3616
> S. State
> with his son, Ray Scott Nunley, to go to a
> neighborhood grocery store to buy each a bottle of
> root beer. THE BODY of the child was found Oct. 7
> in a field
> near the grocery store. One empty root beer
> bottle and a broken bottle were found at the site
> near the body. The child's skull had been
> crushed,
> apparently by the bottle which was broken. A
> first-degree murder charge was signed by the
> county district attorney's office April 6. All for
> that time for Nunley,
> fugitive warrant was issued at i to close. DURING
> THE long search, Nunley reportedly had been seen
> in Idaho, Kansas, Wyoming, Denver and Salt Lake
> City. He last
> had been seen about Oct. 1 in WaKeeney Kan.
> Sheriff Beckstead said Corpus Christi officers
> said the suspect there told them he was wanted in
> Salt Lake City.

Posted by: Kmunz ( )
Date: May 22, 2019 08:01PM

The story I was told by my mom if this is indeed her father was the child died at home and Mr. Nunley panicked and moved the child before fleeing. Would like to know if indeed Richard Nunley has a daughter to confirm my moms story of what happened.

Posted by: Whiskeytango ( )
Date: September 18, 2018 02:47AM

Richard Floyd McCoy- Decorated Vietnam Veteran, BYU student, Gospel Doctrine teacher, convicted bank robber, escaped Federal Prisoner, DB Cooper suspect and died in a shootout with the FBI in West Virginia following his escape from Federal Prison where he was doing time for bank robbery.

Posted by: Job74 ( )
Date: September 25, 2018 10:59PM

One of the guys that beat Matt Shepard to death in Laramie was Mormon.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 01:22AM

Gordon Call ambushed and killed two federal agents near Fargo, ND in the 1980s, was found and killed in a shootout with authorities several years later in an Arkansas bunker. He was briefly Mormon. He was too nuts, even for them.

Date: September 26, 2018 04:40AM

Brother Of Jerry Wrote:
> Gordon Call ambushed and killed two federal agents
> near Fargo, ND in the 1980s, was found and killed
> in a shootout with authorities several years later
> in an Arkansas bunker. He was briefly Mormon. He
> was too nuts, even for them.

Gordon Kahl

Posted by: Wally Prince ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 03:25AM

He even got started before Churchco was fully established. He was convicted of running a treasure-hunting/glass-looking scam.

His early legal problems with that scam operation didn't slow him down much. He just wrapped it up in religion and carried it forward with "seer stones", "golden plates", a treasure hunt in Salem ordered by Gawdhisowndamnself, slippery treasures mentioned in the Book of Mormon...

Posted by: Humberto ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 11:19PM

Susan Brock and her daughter, who were both sexually abusing the same boy.

Posted by: danr ( )
Date: September 28, 2018 10:23AM

I was just notified that Ron Lafferty has cancer and is on his deathbed.

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: September 29, 2018 02:10AM

Wasn't there an LDS California highway patrolman who raped and muudered a woman whom he'd stopped for speeding near Barstow, CA? I think he was George Gwaltney. He made the woman get on the ground on her belly, then shot her in the back of the head, expecting the bullet to go through and Lodge in the dirt where he could retrieve it. But it didn't exit her head.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.