Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anon ( )
Date: April 12, 2011 08:59AM

Will Boyd K. Packer’s home flood this year?

Decades ago Boyd K. Packer chose to ignore history and purchased a home next to a stream on a flood plain. This spring there is a deep wall of water in the mountains above him. Thousands of other residents along the Wasatch Front have purchased or built homes on this and other flood plains. Many years ago, Mr. Packer also chose to ignore LDS truths that he did not consider to be useful, and millions of faithful church members have followed his leadership. Just as the snowflakes have been accumulating in the mountains, little by little the troublesome facts that the church has been trying to hide have become known to the world. If you have loved ones who live along those streams, help them become prepared to protect themselves and their property by carefully following the weather reports. And those of us who are former members of the church also need to be prepared to do what this board has been doing for years, help our loved ones who are still members of the church make it to higher ground.

Forgiveness has been part of my own healing process, and although Mr. Packer and his teachings have caused serious harm to innocent members of my own family; nevertheless, I forgive him because I believe that he is convinced that he is helping everyone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: anon ( )
Date: April 12, 2011 10:49AM

A " rainbow" painted over his doorway would allow the flood to pass without harm in the night...

Posted by: weeder ( )
Date: April 12, 2011 12:42PM

Posted by: blueskyutah ( )
Date: April 12, 2011 12:12PM

Cool, where is the house? I mean which stream is it built near?

Posted by: Eldermalin ( )
Date: April 12, 2011 12:17PM

it would be cool to have a map of the stars like hollywood where the apostles live.

Posted by: weeder ( )
Date: April 12, 2011 12:44PM

Posted by: imalive ( )
Date: April 12, 2011 03:05PM

OMFG and my tithing money went to that stuff???????

Posted by: ishmael ( )
Date: April 12, 2011 12:52PM

Hope his collection of little factories is insured.

Posted by: intellectualfeminist ( )
Date: April 12, 2011 01:55PM

The rains come down and the floods came up, and the house on the plain washed away! (foolish man, indeed) ;)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.