Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 05:25AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Darkfem ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 08:41AM

Drinking coffee and realizing I missed the super moon.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 10:01PM

What super moon?

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 09:05AM

Not sure if I'm going in for coffee or not....got a sore throat this morning...

RB

Posted by: seekyr ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 09:14AM

Doing my part to support the coffee industry.
Reading material related to my job at present but my husband and I will be going for a country drive a little later.

I'm afraid that any celestial portents will be missed by me today as our skies are totally overcast again. I mean, did anyone ever THINK about THAT, that not everyone will be able to witness [the totally predictable] signs in the sky if it just happens to be CLOUDY where they live?

Posted by: Twinker ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 09:14AM

Worshipping fiber art. Having a spiritual experience with beauty. Making a donation to fabric vendors. Repenting and renewing my commitment to be a more productive quilter. Breaking bread afterwards with some good friends on this Sabbath day.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 11:26AM

Wonderful way to celebrate Sunday.

RB

Posted by: Athena ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 10:41AM

I'm preparing for an important meeting next week that could bring me an amazing new opportunity and a lot more money.

I can do this because I completed a lot of education, didn't have six children I couldn't support, and don't belong to a church that tells me that I must "come home from the workplace" to "make home a heaven" for my husband.

Some men feel that having a wife who is professionally fulfilled, makes use of her talents, and brings in a decent salary makes home life better. What a surprise.

Posted by: Levi ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 10:49AM

I'm finishing my marathon of all the seasons of Scandal.

Such trash. Such great fun.

Anyway, I'm doing NOTHING today, just like I did yesterday because I have to go back to work on Tuesday and this is a rare, "at home" weekend for me.

NOTHING.

well, I made a pot of coffee.....

Posted by: brandywine ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 10:56AM

Cleaning house, doing laundry, and getting ready for a small b-day party for my middle son. Oh and enjoying the last day on earth before the blood moon. ;)

Posted by: Mr. Happy ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 10:57AM

I got jolted out of a dream and couldn't get back to sleep. So I've been up early going through my 1967 baseball card set and searching the internet to upgrade my cards for cards in better condition.

Thinking about going out for breakfast soon before settling in for a day of the Church of the NFL.

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 10:58AM

Drinking coffee, watching season 4 of nypd blue, and doing some work at home. I find it very soothing to read this particular thread each Sunday. Love and peace to all of you here!

Posted by: druid ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 07:44PM

Yep! Best thread of the week. It is good to see peeps out enjoying life free from the clutches of the clueless.

Had to go Kayaking.... again !

Posted by: truorderofawesome ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 11:23AM

Coffee...
Then cleaning the house, then taking friends home after a sleepover, then building my sim city empire! Muahahaha!

Posted by: kj ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 11:25AM

Enjoying my coffee at home with the newspaper & computer news.

Then going to celebrate my friend's 105th birthday. Yes....she today is her birthday.
And she drank wine every night until recently....her health has declined.
She still likes her chocolate and coffee/tea.

Amazing Lady.

KJ/AnonyMs

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 11:44AM

Having Sunday lunch with a pint of Shipyard Pale ale and a pint of Devil's Backbone.

My wife had a pint Guinness and a glass of Merlot.

Posted by: Mr. Inactive ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 11:56AM

Enjoying my coffee right now and planning on Sunday brunch later.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 12:16PM

We're headed out to Wines of the San Juan for the annual Harvest Fest. Good fun, great booths headed by local artists, and yummy food. I think we missed the grape stomping contest yesterday, but that's ok. :)

Posted by: Human ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 12:34PM

Thinking about how evil New Atheists are ;^)

(And other stuff, too.)

Human

Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 12:46PM

But I still love you.

Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 01:36PM

I worked this morning for a couple hours at the store. Things were slow today because of all the rain eastern North Carolina has been getting so my boss let me go home early. In a way I an kind of glad because I get to have a head start on the list of things I need to do this week.

Now for the rest of the day, I am going to probably enjoy a cup of iced coffee while listening to the sound of the rain outside in the comfort and quietness of my bedroom. There might be some crocheting and family history research going on as well today and hopefully I will not have to worry about floating away anytime soon. :)

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 01:38PM

Writing crazy fiction.

Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 01:48PM

Don I am glad you are doing better. Keep those stories coming because I really enjoy them.

Posted by: Heretic 2 ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 01:42PM

I am going to wash all the dirty dishes! It is going to be a blast!

Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 01:51PM

I'm drinking an iced tea, & trying to brace myself for the week & next weekend. I'm not looking forward to Conference.

Posted by: desertman ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 04:36PM

I was obligated to take my DW. I lasted for two of the three hours of propaganda then left. DW stayed the whole time and loved it.

It was open mike Sunday and the usual whiners and criers rushed to the pulpit to spend several minutes expounding on nothing.

Posted by: 6 iron ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 05:28PM

Just watched the Toronto Bluejays win again, watched at a sport bar, drinking beer.

Posted by: ExCentric ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 05:29PM

Relaxing on a beach while watching the kids run through the waves and build sand castles. Praise be to Our Lady of the Perpetual Exemption. Praise be, indeed.

Posted by: lue ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 05:53PM

going on a hike this evening to see the Blood Moon Eclipse:)

Posted by: Heathen ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 06:02PM

Just spent half a day on the Columbia River in search of King Salmon for the grill. Today, the salmon won.

I guess that's why they call it fishing instead of catching.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 09:46PM

I'm waiting on the Lunar Eclipse that's been eclipsed by clouds. I could see the moon perfectly behind a cloud front less than half an hour ago.

And now it's hidden from view.

There's still half an hour before the eclipse takes place. It will last for about an hour.

So I'm hoping to get some more glimpses of it before I turn in for the night.

I watched "The Visit" earlier this evening, a M. Night Shyamalan movie. It was cleverly done.

Enjoying fall - it's one of the most enjoyable seasons where I am. :)

Posted by: michaelc1945 ( )
Date: September 27, 2015 11:44PM

I was attending the annual reunion of the guys I served with in Vietnam.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: September 28, 2015 12:34AM

grilled steak tonight and watched a movie. One of my Sundays off.

Posted by: Exmo Mom ( )
Date: September 28, 2015 01:09AM

Had a leisurely breakfast, watched a Netflix movie, got some household organizing done, made a fabulous soup for dinner & the week ahead...

Sundays are just the best!

Posted by: eunice ( )
Date: September 28, 2015 01:32AM

Slept in, made a nice brunch while hubby washed my car in our driveway (We recently moved to a very highly mormon area and I thought that was a nice way for him to announce to all of our mormon neighbors that we are either non-members or in-actives), then hubby and I went for a little drive and stopped for a few groceries on the way home. We spent the rest of the day and evening watching football games and then the blood moon with the three kids we still have at home.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.