Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: rogermartim ( )
Date: October 11, 2015 06:15PM

I live in a good-size Midwest town. This isn't the Moridor, but we do have two good sized Mormon churches here.

At one of the Mormon churches, there is a Catholic church just across the street.

This morning I happened to drive by on my way to somewhere. There was a mini bumper-to-bumper traffic with Mass just over at the Catholic church. This church has four Masses on a Sunday morning (plus one on Saturday night) and at each one their parking lot is plumb full with overflow parking on the street.

Meanwhile at the Mormon church across the street, there couldn't have been more than 30 cars if even that. It was so dead-looking and you can just imagine that it was equally dead-looking inside with three hours worth of crap.

Not saying that the Catholic church has more ammunition than the forlorn chapel across the street, but still the Mormon church has a long ways to go before they become a world-wide religion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: KiNeverMo ( )
Date: October 12, 2015 06:46PM

Well, that's good! :-)

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.