Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ExMormonRon ( )
Date: April 18, 2011 04:30PM

We fucking swear here more than any other goddam BB I've ever been on. What the fuck do you assholes think your doing? Releasing pent up swearing from all those summabitchin' years your were in the donkeydicklickin' church?

Just fuckin' wonderin'...

Ron

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: piper ( )
Date: April 18, 2011 04:32PM

Hell yeah!! I fucking love to say words that would turn Grandma inside out! I love dirty talk!! Speaking of which...

I also noticed a lot of sex talk. Like six threads on the first page either about sex or turning into sex talk. Dirty Apostates!! ;)

Posted by: beulahland ( )
Date: April 18, 2011 04:37PM

Swearing and fucking are two things I could never give up no matter how convincing other facets of a religion may be. Any god who can't handle my language choices is a twat anyway, and I'm not worshiping some wussy, sexless god. If he didn't want us fucking, he shouldn't have made orgasms the closest thing to divinity we get to feel in our mortal bodies.

Posted by: Rebeckah ( )
Date: April 18, 2011 04:41PM

I don't swear often but honestly -- I'm staring down the hill at 50 years old -- why does it shock people that I know a bad word or two?

(And why do so many people who never met me apologize for swearing -- seriously, I've heard it all before.) ;)

Date: April 18, 2011 04:49PM

Have not! Okay, define "smegma-faced"! LOL I dare ya.

Ron

Date: April 18, 2011 04:51PM

I thought it was something they just made up for Red Dwarf. Kind of like "frack" for Battlestar Galactica. ;)

Date: April 18, 2011 04:52PM

Nope. LOL See? You haven't heard 'em all. google it, it's disgustingly descriptive.

Ron

Date: April 18, 2011 04:55PM

I've never been afraid of the internet before...

Sigh, well, I learned what a "fluffer" was last year, I guess I can learn this too.

However, if my head explodes my children and grandchildren will hunt you down and stake you on top of an ant hill -- just sayin'...

Date: April 18, 2011 04:56PM

Send 'em on down. My boys are all over 6'3" and weigh about 750 lbs in aggregate. :)

Ron

Date: April 18, 2011 04:57PM

Date: April 18, 2011 04:58PM

Only with expletives can you use one word for a noun, pronoun, verb, adverb, adjective, past participle... works everywhere.

Ron

Posted by: Hervey Willets ( )
Date: April 18, 2011 07:03PM

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: April 18, 2011 07:00PM

Smegma isn't so bad, but felching, well...

And stay away from Santorum!

ETA: Okay, that "ADULT!" should really read "ADOLESCENT!"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2011 07:02PM by Beth.

Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: April 18, 2011 10:59PM

Can't wait to seep that word into a conversation.

Posted by: Smeghead ( )
Date: April 18, 2011 08:58PM

The creators of Red Dwarf stated that they made the word "Smeg" up, and that it is not related to the word "smegma."

Date: April 18, 2011 04:53PM

Smegma is definitely a real thing. When you google it, avoid doing an image search.

For the record, if anyone would like to avoid the dangers of google searching terminology that confuses them, I would be happy to provide a definition for any random shit your friends/kids/neighbors have said that you've been apprehensive about typing into a search engine.

Posted by: maria ( )
Date: April 18, 2011 07:34PM

Posted by: dthenonreligious ( )

Fuckin'-A, Ron! If I didn't let expletives fly out of my mouth I would be one exceedingly angry asshole.

All those that can't handle adult language and humor need to shut their man pleasers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2011 04:59PM by dthenonreligious.

Posted by: Bal ( )
Date: April 18, 2011 05:06PM

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/04/18/wtf-study-shows-swearing-reduces-pain/?hpt=T2

Excerpt

You know that time you stubbed your toe and the blinding pain caused you to shout a string of choice words that would make your mother cringe? Turns out you weren't being rude — you were easing the pain.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/04/18/wtf-study-shows-swearing-reduces-pain/#ixzz1JuXl9SN3

Swear away boys and girl and let the pain melt away

Posted by: Makurosu ( )
Date: April 18, 2011 07:37PM

If you swear every other word, it's like casting your pearls before swine. It's best to save it for the times you really need it. Then when you stub your toe and say "Goddamn motherfucking cocksucking sonofabitch!!!" It really brings relief.

:-)

Posted by: knotheadusc ( )
Date: April 18, 2011 05:36PM

I don't believe that there's such a thing as a bad word. Bad words are only bad because someone decided to make them bad. I'm a lot more concerned about a person's intention behind their words than I am about so-called swear words.

And of course, I fucking love to cuss.

Posted by: nickerickson ( )
Date: April 18, 2011 06:55PM

Fuck it, why the fuck not.

Date: April 18, 2011 07:24PM

I almost sent him to his room. No son of mine is going to talk like that.

Date: April 18, 2011 07:39PM

I grew up outside of the morridor. I thought it was the most glib thing I'd ever heard.

Date: April 18, 2011 07:43PM

I grew up in Indiana and went to BYU to school. The first time I heard someone say "Oh my heck!" I thought he was kidding. It was so stupid sounding, I could hardly believe he was serious. Then I heard it again later that day. It reminds me of the way Spock swears in Star Trek IV before Kirk tells him to put a sock in it, because he doesn't have a knack for swearing.

Imagine my chagrin when I heard my son say it. I almost had to count to ten.

Date: April 18, 2011 07:45PM

Yikes! Does he go to church? Maybe he heard some idiot say it there?

Date: April 18, 2011 07:47PM

I think he invented it on his own. I've failed as a parent.

Date: April 18, 2011 07:49PM

Maybe he heard it on TV.

YOU CAN'T GIVE UP HOPE!!!!!!!!

Date: April 18, 2011 07:58PM

I'll start working on a PowerPoint presentation.

Date: April 18, 2011 08:03PM

That'll cost you tons in therapy bills.

Mak! You're in a part of the country where people speak like that, Bless Your Heart. But if he hollers, "SHUT THE FRONT DOOR," an intervention or exorcism might be in order. :-P

Date: April 18, 2011 08:57PM

I had a 29-year-old male roommate who was not religious in any way, and who would frequently shout, "Goodness glaciers!" and "Oh my stars." If you guessed that he was gay, you guessed right, but holy crap. I don't care how gay you are. There's a line...

Date: April 18, 2011 09:04PM

I've started saying, "Sugar, honey, iced-tea," and I have no idea why. All of my work computer passwords are long strings of expletives, so that keeps me from checking into a home.

Posted by: mo larkey ( )
Date: April 18, 2011 08:49PM

for the TBM lurkers...

you can use this phrase (said quickly)

"Got-dandruff-and-sum-of-it-itches"

and still keep your recommend

Date: April 18, 2011 08:53PM

"I am sofa king we Todd it."

(Yes, I stole it from _Aqua Teen Hunger Force_ whose writers probably stole it from somewhere else, and yes, it makes no sense unless you say it really fast.)

Posted by: brokenwings ( )
Date: April 18, 2011 10:45PM

* sats back and watches as everyone starts rambling
"I am sofa king we Todd it.""I am sofa king we Todd it.""I am sofa king we Todd it." faster and faster lmao

Posted by: m ( )
Date: April 18, 2011 09:04PM

Another for the tbm offended that can be used sparingly..

say it fast

" whale-oil-beef-hooked "

Date: April 18, 2011 09:07PM

Anyone consider swearing in languages no one on this continent speaks? I hear the tribes of Papua New Guinea have over 6,000 different spoken dialects, and I'm sure that means 6,000 new ways to say fuck.

Posted by: Celeste ( )
Date: April 18, 2011 10:21PM

With a beer in one hand and a smoke in the other, I let loose a barrage of expletives that would make a marine scared. Felt good. Felt real, real, fucking good.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.