Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: rationalist01 ( )
Date: November 08, 2015 12:56PM

I enjoy listening to this old apostate often. I knew he'd have some things to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAgHxXoO4bg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2015 12:57PM by rationalist01.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: November 08, 2015 02:55PM

I AGREE WITH MYSELF.

Posted by: poopstone ( )
Date: November 08, 2015 03:04PM

The bard always has enjoyable youtube videos! he's brought a smile to my face as well.

Posted by: calderga ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 07:33PM

Sir David Bard is one funny bastard.

Posted by: A fan ( )
Date: January 14, 2016 05:43PM

Does anyone know if "David the Bard" is okay? His last video on YouTube (newcarabu) was quite a while ago and he mentioned he was ill.

Posted by: nightwolf983 ( )
Date: December 06, 2015 10:24PM

My favorite quote: "You have to read the paper every day to see who the mormons are hating. Now they're hating children."

Posted by: Shummy ( )
Date: January 14, 2016 06:16PM

He da pickle barrel bard.

Date: January 15, 2016 12:46PM

Have you heard anything-is sIr David the Bard okay?

Posted by: anonymous lurker ( )
Date: January 15, 2016 10:41PM

I listened to him for quite awhile and he is entertaining, but he's very mistaken about one thing and he keeps repeating it: He keeps stating that homosexuals are a "protected class" for purposes of federal anti-discrimination statutes. They are not & never have been.

They are still not so protected, and absent specific state and municipal laws they may still be legally discriminated against in many ways. For example, in most cities and states, if your homophobic employer finds out or even suspects you might be gay he/she can fire you for no other reason.

In addition, the Bard says - in a later video, that he thinks the present prohibition against discrimination regarding the right to marry would stand regardless whether more conservative judges are appointed. It's really not so. The vote that secured marital rights for same sex couples was very close and several of the court's conservatives would love to see it over-turned.

Date: January 18, 2016 09:57AM

Thanks for your reply. i did not make myself clear, I was just wondering if the man was physically okay or not. He posted a video about 5 weeks or so ago and none since. I agree that he is entertaining but may not be the go to source for factual information. He has although been a source of comic relief and comfort for many!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.