Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Questioning MOReMONeyISM ( )
Date: November 09, 2015 03:48PM

When I joined the Church I was told by older Mormon men that Mormon women were "impossible" to sexually seduce before marriage, and that they only "sin" (i.e. have sex...the term "sex" was not used openly by Mormons in the late 70s) "when forced to by an unworthy male". That is what I was told.

dear Mormon males, are Mormon women and girls simply IMPOSSIBLE to have sex with (including oral sex) before marriage, unless you "force" them? Remember....you are anonymous here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: neverevermo ( )
Date: November 09, 2015 08:27PM

I know a guy who impregnated 2 byu girls (the first one left him, he married the 2nd)..

I know another guy, non-mormon from slc, who would go with his friends to meet byu women because they were so easy to seduce--apparently that was a frequent thing for him.

I'm guessing it's no different than any other young girl who wants people to think they're virgins..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2015 08:29PM by neverevermo.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: November 09, 2015 09:04PM

Not that Utah is "all mormon," but...

Utah has the 2nd highest teen pregnancy rate in the US.
They also have the lowest "unmarried pregnancy" rate.
How many of those teen pregnancies, as soon as they were discovered, resulted in immediate weddings...I can't say.

However, I can vouch from personal experience: mormon girls are NOT impossible to "seduce" before marriage. :)

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: November 09, 2015 09:19PM

I never got a chance with a Mormon girl...so I married a Catholic.

RB

Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: November 09, 2015 09:20PM

Not too impossible to seduce if you're an appealing guy. I wasn't.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were to give a list of girls/women who had been seduced, you would get the No True Scotsman argument. If she could be seduced, then she wasn't a true Mormon.

Posted by: phillymon ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 01:07PM

have you ever tried blind girls ?

Posted by: No ( )
Date: November 09, 2015 09:21PM

No, they are easy to seduce.

Posted by: Templar ( )
Date: November 09, 2015 09:21PM

If they are, several I knew in SLC must have become pregnant by immaculate conception.

I well remember my genealogy class at BYU where we were taught that "the first child can come at any time - after that they take nine months"!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2015 09:22PM by Templar.

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: November 09, 2015 09:29PM

Human beings are human beings. Some wait. Some don't.

Posted by: Elder Strangelove ( )
Date: November 09, 2015 11:52PM

I was naive about this fact for a long time, even after I'd quit believing.

But people are people are people.

I think that because I didn't do one thing or another as a faithful member, I assumed most every other Mormon would behave the same way.

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 12:05AM

a certain way. These thoughts and feelings that I closely guard are usually embarrassing because I think they prove I'm an outsider, weak, or weird.

What I've found, however, is that if I summon up the courage to express these fears, doubts, and thoughts, someone usually says, "Me too!"

Life can feel so lonely. It can be so lonely. But if we can screw up enough courage, we often find we are not as alone as we thought.

RfM is a great example. People who think they are alone realize that they aren't.

We're human. We're not gods in waiting. As evil ole DtA put it, we sure as shit will never be perfect. We're more alike than we are different.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2015 12:06AM by Beth.

Posted by: Elder Strangelove ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 02:41AM

Tru dat, Beth.

My dear ol’ dad seems to have a life full of regrets, and seems to mourn that “No body gets me.”

My wife wishes she could say to him, “Look, you think you’re deep and complicated and uniquely depressed. But guess what? We all think that, and we’re all wrong! There’s no one so complicated or unique that others won’t understand you.”

My wife preaches like The Preacher: “There is nothing new under the sun.”

Anyways, isn’t RfM a great place for us all to be lonely together?

Posted by: verilyverily ( )
Date: November 09, 2015 09:34PM

PALEEZE, I was a Mo girl at one point and NO it is NOT even close to impossible. Some Mo girls love sex!
My sex life is one of the reasons I had to quit the CULT. It was the most minor reason, but still one of the reasons.

Posted by: perky ( )
Date: November 09, 2015 09:48PM

Abolsutelty not. I had an RM girl try to get in my pants. I had to buck her off.

Posted by: azanon123 ( )
Date: November 09, 2015 10:12PM

I sure wasn't!

Posted by: the1v ( )
Date: November 09, 2015 11:05PM

According several studies the rates of sexually active teens/young adults are about the same everywhere.

The ones that teach abstinence have more disease and unwanted pregnancies than those that teach birth and disease control.

Teaching Abstinence = heads so far up their asses they believe it will work.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 12:02AM

When I got to the Y after my mission, I got a place with two roommates, one of whom, Masimo P*****, was from Argentina. He had a 1959 Austin Healy two seater, inline 6. At the time I didn't know whether to believe him or not when he told me that he got laid at least once a week.

Now I believe him.

Posted by: Elder Chueco ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 12:25AM

my best buddy was mixed raced, asian/white and go the best features from both races. The hot Mormons girl all like to sow their wild oats with this guy before they married their rm. i got to his his stories--wishing it was me.

Posted by: Anon right now ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 01:21AM

The most mormon girl i dated (utah valley tbm through and through) let me do this:

* Reach up her shirt under her garments, unhook her bra, rub her back, abs, side boob, lower boob, between boob, but no nipple. She could orgasm doing this, especially with the ab and sternum rub.

* would sleep at my house on weekends, and get in my bed in the early morning hours. We got our hands down each others pajamas and i could freely explore bum, hips, navel, but no vj.

* we'd grind via what i called "pajama lovin" until orgasm

* with copious kissing and sucking, i could get her garments and pj's down to her pubic hair, then she'd shut me down.

* Through all this she'd frequently say, "i want you inside me". When i'd suggest we should try that, she say, "then we'd be unclean and have to repent".

I think she was impossible to seduce to completion, but i gave it the old college try.

Posted by: Tom Phillips ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 01:23AM

Many, many Mormon girls confessed their sexual 'sins' to me as their bishop. Add to the numbers I am aware of all the others who lied in interviews and/or never confessed and it is obviously NOT IMPOSSIBLE.

However, it may be impossible with some TBM girls who have been well indoctrinated. Added to their indoctrination with the 'licked cupcake' metaphor is the horrendous teaching that it would be better for them to die defending their virtue than allow themselves to be raped, and you have one messed up mindset. In their case it is most likely IMPOSSIBLE.

Posted by: shhhhhhh ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 06:16AM

The whole "licked cupcake" metaphor is vile.

One thing i did notice is that with the 2 serious girlfriends i had who where TBM, that once it got beyond a touch or two, it was all go go go until repentance time, then it was all my fault as i was the "priesthood holder".

Other guys i knew have said the same thing, a lot of pressure was put on them for betraying the oath and covenant etc, whereas the young ladies in question where almost treated as victims.

how does that relate to your experience as a bishop?

Posted by: Tom Phillips ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 01:39PM

Agreed, the priesthood holder was usually considered the more serious transgressor.

Posted by: Feijoada ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 01:55PM

My ex-ultraTBM wife had a "messed up mindset". I discovered after marriage that she was "impossible", even after marriage. Her mother eventually told her that it was her duty to have marital sex. She totally hated it, at least with me, and I blamed myself. We did not know what to do, so we did nothing. It was a hellish, mostly sexless marriage for more than three decades.

I too had a "messed up mindset", but I am recovering, too late to remove regret for my many decades of life wasted in Mormonism and an awful temple-wedded marriage.

Posted by: slc fomo ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 01:29AM

Some did and some didn't but they were probably a little tougher than girls from elsewhere

Posted by: mickeymousemormon ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 03:46AM

It was the other way around for me. I was the one seduced by a Mormon girl. Like someone else said, humans are human.

Posted by: Cold-Dodger ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 03:58AM

You just gotta tell her that her whole family will be damned if she doesn't but saved if she does.

Posted by: TDM ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 05:32AM

All girls anywhere can be seduced by someone.

It depends more on the male. A lot of TBM males aren't very manly and are wimps, physically weak, submissive, too emotional, not very rebellious, "nice", etc. This is common with TBM males, and those guys will struggle to get girls (no matter whether they're TBM or not), their best chance of sex is marriage.

Males that are the opposite, muscular, risk-taker, natural leader, "jerk", etc, can probably seduce almost any girl they want to. Men like this can usually seduce most girls easily, even ones who are married (the women would usually lie about it and pretend to be single to have sex with him), ones who are underage (again, they lie about it and pretend to be of age to have sex with him), and ones who are mormon (they probably lie about it and pretend there's no law of chastity).

There are certain men who are so "impressive" that almost any female would want to have sex with them, yes, even the strict TBM ones. We're all animals at the end of the day. Women's bodies urge them to get the best genes for their offspring, to the point that their brain over-rides logic or religious beliefs when there's potential to get the genes from an "impressive" male.

Posted by: Anon for this ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 01:16PM

Posted by: Mannaz ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 06:07AM

Untrue. Unequivocally. I have a 'testimony' of this. 'Court of law Testimony' as did or observed 1st hand. Circa 1970's to 80's BYU. Just like regular life. People 'seduce' each other all the time.

Much harder though to get Mormon to drink or break WW etc. back then, unless had already partaken.

Btw, BYU girls 'seduced' Mormon boys and other Mormon girls as well during my days at BYU. Again, testimony here.

So yes, but not limited to one direction of causality.

"This was no boating accident" any of my old roommates here (they'd remember these words ....)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2015 06:08AM by mannaz.

Posted by: Oldie ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 09:14AM

Utah has a ton of marriages, especially Temple Marriages - which produce full term "premature" babies to newly weds 4-7 months after the ceremony.

With a number of the girls, if the penis don't go into the vagina - it ain't sex. Everything is fair game but that final act.

With others anything goes - some even have 'temple dates' while single. Find an RM or temple recommend holder and go through a session with them and consummate the deal afterward - with no marriage involved.

Posted by: anon type ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 10:00AM

I'm sad to report that my DW was known as "easy" at BYU. I didn't know it at the time, but guys I knew in my student ward had even had sex with her. In fact she liked me because I never tried to talk her into bed. What an idiot I was. I would not have married her but found out all this after we were married. I almost got an annulment, but we had been married across the country and I would have had to go back to the county an have it annulled, and I was too chicken and painfully embarrassed. It's a sensitive topic. but I do get the impression that it's pretty easy to talk a Mormon girl into bed.

Posted by: blueorchid ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 10:02AM

No. They just expect you to be more tight lipped about it.

Posted by: strangeloop ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 10:18AM

We used to call it "Bishop's Daughter Syndrome."

The more valiant the family, the more promiscuous the daughters. It seemed like the girls you least suspected of sexual activity were the ones most talked about in locker rooms and what-not.

Nothing wrong with that, but it was eye-opening as a young mormon kid to learn that some of the most sexually active girls at school were sacrament-taking mormon girls...

Posted by: bender ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 01:22PM

I can testify that many BYU girls were horny as hell. I never had sex with any but many I dated there were very experienced at dry humping, aka Levi loving. They would aggressively grind to orgasm then be ready to go home not really caring if I was done or not.

Then on Sunday they'd be church bearing their testimony all spiritual. Maybe I'm a pervert but I found that extremely hot. The girl acting all pure and spiritual in church, knowing the night before she was grinding on me. Yes I thought BYU was fun

Posted by: laughing in provo ( )
Date: November 10, 2015 02:11PM

when i joined the church i discovered all the "willing" girls were there. so no, its not impossible. in fact i think a lot of them use sex as a method of entrapment.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.