Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: tedd ( )
Date: December 16, 2015 03:19PM

OK,

So everyone on the planet knows for a fact that Mormonism is a hoax and a lie, because with just a tab bit of reading you can contradict the crap out of it. Like with the Bible for example, at least the names of the cities actually existed. Not that that proves a Goddamn thing about Jesus or gives it any credibility, especially since we know the Bible was written by men (men with penises mind you, and we all know many men think with that little guy) around 50 to 200 years after this supposed Jesus guy was supposed to have existed. Its interesting how the human brain works, even when all evidence to the contrary is the actuality, just because of social conditioning we continue on in the fraudulent social norm because it "feels right." Social conditioning is a bitch!

But with the BofM, that retarded book is so fucking easily disprovable it makes me want to hurl. The BofM is soooooooooooooooooooooo fucking lame and completely irrational, childish, stupid, inane, boring, laughable and just simply a complete joke, to believe its the truth is as stupid as believing in Santa Clause into your adulthood.

When the Quorum of "the 12 apostols" gets up on their fake pedestals and starts to preacher their fucking bullshit, they have to know how full of shit they are. There is no way in fucking hell Thomas s. Monson believes himself to be some Prophet of some white-Caucasian, dick head up in the sky who watches people when they're jerking off (God the peeping Tom, little bitch). And when Bruce R MCconkie said he knew that Jesus H Christ lives, on his death bed, practically claiming he saw the white-caucasian Jesus, before his death, what kind of men does that make these?

Are these men just delusional and psychologically fucked, or are they just liars and deceivers living the Boosie Lifestyle in the Mormon Ponzi Scheme?

Or is it more complicated than that?

I don't post shit like this anymore because I don't really think about Mormonism and how much I hate it anymore. But my parents gave the church $150,000+ dollars over the years instead of putting that money in a money marketing account to become millionaires. Instead the brethren benefit while my mom scrapes by on social security and shitty part time jobs that the fucking Mormon cult gives her in the golden years.

This shit pisses me off and I want my parents money and my fucking childhood back. I also want the two years I spent in Spain sexually frustrated and not masturbating. I want to sue.

Has anyone ever attempted something like this before?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: December 16, 2015 04:19PM

tedd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This shit pisses me off and I want my parents
> money and my fucking childhood back. I also want
> the two years I spent in Spain sexually frustrated
> and not masturbating.

I don't want their debt or anything. I don't know about my childhood or the two years I spent in Spain. I did masturbate but I did go a full year there being sexually frustrated.

I doubt you can sue. But you have an incredible opportunity to not repeat the mistakes of other Mormons in handing their lives over to an evil corporation.

I was angrier years ago and I would love to have had some recompense but then I realized that I should blame my parents for involving my life in this corporation.

Posted by: tedd ( )
Date: December 16, 2015 05:22PM

Hey Elder Berry,

I have totally detached myself from Mormonism and my daughter is free of the cult, and I have full custody of her. In mine and her mom's family, she is the only one who is not a member of the church and was never baptized. Its been a lot of frustration and work keeping my kid part of my life over the years but I have won! In that respect at least.

I consider myself "recovered from Mormonism", but when you have an entire family of 6 siblings all TBM, its makes it difficult.

Good luck to you in your endeavors. What part of Spain did you go to?

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: December 16, 2015 06:01PM

Las Islas Canarias. It is a discontinued mission. It lasted about 10 years I think.

http://www.mission.net/spain/las-palmas/messages.php

Just researched it. Closer to 20 years.

"The Church headquartered a mission in the Canary Islands between 1988 and 2006 and experienced rapid growth within the 1980s and early 1990s."
http://www.cumorah.com/index.php?target=view_case_studies&story_id=209&cat_id=3

The rapid growth they are talking about was transient boat workers coming to port and getting baptized. We called them port baptisms.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2015 06:02PM by Elder Berry.

Posted by: Exmo Aspie ( )
Date: December 16, 2015 04:22PM

Damn straight!

Posted by: Armand Tamzarian ( )
Date: December 16, 2015 05:38PM

I want my goddamn adulthood back, and those two years I pissed away.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.