Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: randomgirl ( )
Date: February 12, 2016 09:56PM

I do not post here very often. I'm not even registered, but tonight I'm just pissed and sad. I just need to say it even if no one reads it. I'm so mad that I was told up was down and left was right. I hate the church. I thought my life was going to be according to plan make it to the CK and now that it's all fake it's just all different. I hate change. Everything is changing. I don't want the church to be true. I just want to go back in time and not be born Mormon so Joseph Smith and his stupid lies didn't mess up the entire trajectory of my life. What an asshole. I've been mentally out for a year and a half and my SO and I are beginning to live an authentic life we're stuck in the MorCor for now and it just all sucks. Utah sucks. The church sucks. This stupid cult sucks. Our families thinking we are going to hell sucks. Having a vision of your life that you thought you wanted and feel a sense of nostalgia and melancholy towards, but now you think it's total shit sucks. Thanks for nothing but a big fat fucking let down TSCC.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2016 10:27PM by Susan I/S.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: raiku ( )
Date: February 12, 2016 10:31PM

Agree completely.

This is what toxic people and organizations do. They hurt you so bad, you wish you could erase their influence in your life completely. More than forget what they did, to never even have had any of it happen at all. It hurts even more when you once thought they were great and had your best interests at heart. Then one day you suddenly realize they never cared about you at all. It's an extremely painful feeling.

Cults are the factories of evil in the world. They spawn abusive people, create abusive situations, ensure that tyrants dominate their countries and religious leaders control the minds of their victims. If cults ever go away, most of the problems in this world will go away too.

Most people don't really wish to hurt others. If so many people weren't being mind controlled by cults of one form or another, then everything would be different, and much better.

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: February 12, 2016 10:35PM

feels.gif

Posted by: saucie: My BF bought me anewPC ( )
Date: February 12, 2016 11:27PM

You have every reason to be mad at the church. we understand .

We all have anger issues because of the shitload of lies

the church tells and then they have the nerve to ask for

ten percent of your income.

Its so good to be out and be free of all that.

It's also good to come here and be angry. Welcome.

Posted by: anagrammy ( )
Date: February 13, 2016 12:06AM

Like most bad situations, there are lessons to be learned and even gifts that you won't recognize until the anger subsides.

The biggest problem is that you are stuck in the Mo Corridor so you are going to be irritated constantly like trying to picnic around bees.

Go on vacation as often as you can afford and see how you feel when you are in normal company. IT may be that you need to leave.

I sure did and I never regretted it.

Kathleen

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.