Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: lue ( )
Date: March 27, 2016 02:20PM

I somehow thought they would understand the reason I ex'd myself6 years ago was because I couldn't support the leadership in my stake/ward at the time and NEEDED to be true to MYSELF.

But I got as far as Sunday School when the aggressive R.S. President practically jumped over the chairs to get my name so that " they could get my records" .

I walked out and wrote in my journal that to tell them the truth would just make problems for me because it would have been my problem that I couldn't support the leadership, because they are narcissists .

Oh Well

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lurking in ( )
Date: March 27, 2016 03:18PM

Congratulations on having the wisdom and will NOT to return. (They really are a strange lot, aren't they?)

: )

Posted by: Phazer ( )
Date: March 27, 2016 03:51PM

I still like some of the people. Many other I could do without. Very few members I could cal dear friends. The rest were stiffs, fake, and friends by convenience, or by association only. Very few real connections with friendship.

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: March 27, 2016 08:15PM

Always go front

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.