Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: April 09, 2016 11:38PM

Does believing Big Foot is Cain really any different than believing there is a mythical God? By mythical God I mean the God Mormons believe in. If you can believe in the magical claims of Joseph Smith is it a stretch to believe any of the other myths of Mormonism.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Historischer ( )
Date: April 11, 2016 05:21PM

Cain was supposedly cursed with a dark skin, just like the "Lamanites."

Cain supposedly lived for thousands of years, just like the "Three Nephites."

Not at all extraordinary in the context of Mormon mythology.

Posted by: poopstone ( )
Date: April 12, 2016 07:45AM

As an avid Bigfoot follower and researcher. The connections are striking. The recent reliable stories of Bigfoot suggest a creature who is strikingly human and very intelligent. Incredibly mean. The creature wishes to remain alone and will do anything to avoid capture. DNA analysis of hair strands say it is 99.9% human not ape or bear. There are lots of people who go missing around America every year (especially children) around national parks.

It's also been suggested that he likes young blond Aryan looking children and won't kidnap mexicans, asians, and blacks. Who else could this creature be??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=251rNGbKS6w

Posted by: randyj ( )
Date: April 12, 2016 02:02PM

"As an avid Bigfoot follower and researcher. The connections are striking. The recent reliable stories of Bigfoot suggest a creature who is strikingly human and very intelligent. Incredibly mean. The creature wishes to remain alone and will do anything to avoid capture."

Yes indeedy, Bigfeets have been so adept at avoiding capture that in spite of hundreds of alleged sightings spanning many decades, not a single one has ever been captured, nor even the remains of a dead one been found. Bigfeets are apparently as hard to find as Lamanites.

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,1447945,1448803#msg-1448803

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: April 12, 2016 06:33PM

I would like to bear my testimony about bears. They can be scary in the wild. I've been around them while camping, and when one stands up, it's frightening. You might be forgiven for thinking that you are seeing a large, hairy hominid.

I testify this in the name of reason, amen.

Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: April 12, 2016 09:22AM

It's an insult to Big Foot.

Posted by: axeldc ( )
Date: April 12, 2016 09:40AM

Making an entire race cursed of God is pretty nasty.

Posted by: Exmoron ( )
Date: April 12, 2016 09:50AM

+100...and why Polynesians, blacks, etc. cannot see that simple fact is beyond me.

Posted by: Humberto ( )
Date: April 12, 2016 10:04AM

If the movie I watched the other day is true, and there's no reason that it couldn't be because my bosom burned while I watched it, then Henry Rollins is Cain.

Posted by: g0rgone ( )
Date: April 13, 2016 01:19PM

That movie was genius. Henry Rollins IS Cain....and looks sexy doing it too!

Posted by: jojo ( )
Date: April 12, 2016 01:30PM

According to the Book of Jasher Cain was killed in a hunting accident(Jasher 2:26-33)
http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/apo/jasher/2.htm

Even if Cain did live a long time he would have been killed in the great flood of Noah.

There is no such thing as Bigfoot; except for my brother-in-law who has a size 12 shoe.

Posted by: randyj ( )
Date: April 12, 2016 02:04PM

"Even if Cain did live a long time he would have been killed in the great flood of Noah.

"There is no such thing as Bigfoot; except for my brother-in-law who has a size 12 shoe."

Wow, Shaquille O'Neal must be even more Bigfootie than your BIL, 'cause Shaq is dark like Cain and his shoe size is 22.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.