Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: May 05, 2016 07:34PM

Potty words and tinkle talk has impact on families. These words hurt like being shot with a paintball.

Please refrain from hurting families and their precious ears when you make movies with naughty body potty butt hurt speech.

Especially those rated R movies that probably shouldn't be viewed by families in the first place.

However, in this gutter world we live in, there is one company who will take this abuse for you, and give you all the entertainment you need but without things that would make the Holy Spirit cheese it.

http://youtu.be/B7t85SESTXI

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: mr. mike ( )
Date: May 05, 2016 07:48PM

That would HURT, being hit with thousands of paintballs.

Posted by: imaworkinonit ( )
Date: May 05, 2016 08:51PM

And you, Raptor Jesus, are like a gutter language multi-colored paintball factory--in print, rather than movies. I hope you are proud of what you've accomplished.

video comment: They were so afraid of swear words that they bleeped out letters on their paintball uniforms. What a bunch of repressed sissies!

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: May 05, 2016 09:11PM

My family was bitten by a bitch, and our eyes were raped by R movies. Oral sex choked us with the use of the word sucks. We were damned by damn and fucked with fuck. Oh, Mormons, please save us.

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: May 05, 2016 10:56PM

hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha. Lest we who actually were mormons once forget, were fucked over royaly by the mormon church....

They never said fuck but they did it to us.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2016 11:00PM by saucie.

Posted by: readwrite ( )
Date: May 05, 2016 10:23PM

Dang
Darn
Shoot
Shaft
Shot
Fart
Fudge
Fetch

Purity to Mormons is changing a few letters in a word and then letting them rip!

Posted by: Doxi ( )
Date: May 05, 2016 10:29PM

"$Ħ!t, shoot, and shucks!"

Posted by: midwestanon ( )
Date: May 05, 2016 10:42PM

When I was a teenager, someone I grew up in the church with was telling me about a recent visit to Utah. He said that his peers their were so reluctant to swear, even unintentionally or by accident, that they inserted words like 'heck' in the world 'helicopter'. So helicopter=heckicopter. They wouldn't even dare say words like 'assassin', cause hey, it was like saying 'ass' twice.

It was like being bukkaked with so much inane stupidity you're afraid it's going to infect you permanently.

Well hey, if they were being taught that, wait until their bishops start asking them intimate questions about if and when and how they touch their junk. They'll probably start pissing with one of those backstratcher's holding up their penis so they don't have to sin by touching their dicks.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2016 10:47PM by midwestanon.

Posted by: helamonster ( )
Date: May 06, 2016 02:02PM

That is completely deranged!

Posted by: Athena ( )
Date: May 05, 2016 10:53PM

Well, $&!*.

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: May 05, 2016 11:32PM

This makes me glad I don't cuss. (Hey, I'm just following The Morg's deny, deny, deny.) The Boner.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: May 05, 2016 11:37PM

They can attack mine all they want. They won't give a fuck but I will. Here you go.

FUCK.

Posted by: Razortooth ( )
Date: May 06, 2016 01:48AM

Profanity is the leading cause of death among sanctimonious Christians. It is estimated that over sixty thousand die each year just from watching a single R rated movie. When Quentin Tatantino’s new film opened in this community, at the end of the first showing, over five hundred Christians were found dead in their theater seats. If only we could get more sanctimonious Christians to watch R rated movies!

And NUDITY. (Shudder!) I remember as a teenager the first time I glanced at a Playboy centerfold. I was so nervous for a week I couldn’t hold a fork. Darn near starved to death! (Whoops! Pardon my language.)

Posted by: Cpete ( )
Date: May 06, 2016 10:23AM

For fuck sake this regressive left is as obnoxious as the radical right.

Posted by: fortheloveofhops ( )
Date: May 06, 2016 12:44PM

Omg, my family just watched Deadpool. Without the "bosoms, blood, and bad-words" <snicker> there would be nothing left!

Posted by: nitrameequc ( )
Date: May 06, 2016 02:26PM

Dammit. I'm sorry you feel this way The words can be real assholes !!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.