Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: May 22, 2016 01:57PM

This is sickening proof of their lies and the lies being spread by the words biggest army of liars.

https://www.lds.org/friend/1989/02/zina-diantha-huntington-young-angel-of-mercy?lang=eng

#1. Blatant bald faced lie: Henry didn't "abandon his wife and sons' at Winters Quarters" in the Wild Wild West. What man wiuld do such a cowardly thing? Poor Henry was turned around halfway to Salt Lske, sent away on an overseas mission, so Brigham could claim his wife as his own.
When poor Henry returned his wife and Mother of his children, Zina was pregnant with Brigham's child and living as his 55th wife. Thats not just adutery. That is forcable rape with a dangerous weapon, the obscene power of a man who claims to have a direct face to face discussions with God himself.
#2. Lying by omission: No mention of the fact Joseph "married" Zina before Brigham, while she was 7months pregnsnt with Henry's child?
#3. What law allowed these two men to"marry" Henry's wife? It doesnt exist and never did, making them bith guilty of violating the law. They raped poor Henry's wife Zina, and you sing their praises for it?
You name your Universities after a rapist and deny you have created a rape CULYure?
#4. You maintain tge worlds largest army of sex CULT recruiters to go convince gulibke oeoplr sing praises of Joseph's Myth when he is no better than singing the praises of Warren Jeffs, who is rotting in prison for the rest of his evil life on multiple child rape convictions.

Wikipedia has the real (not fraudulent) story of Zina Jacobs (Not Smith, Not Young)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zina_D._H._Young

The difference between the two is night and day.

Joseph's Myth being night.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2016 03:03PM by koriwhore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Felix ( )
Date: May 22, 2016 03:01PM

The buck should land and stop on Tommy's desk about false info put out by the church but Janet Peterson authored this bit of history about Henry and Zina.

Don't know where she got her info but either way it is wrong. I emailed Janet about this error in her piece she wrote about a year ago. She nor anyone else responsible for the publication has made any attempt to correct it. I pointed out the error and stated "the truth matters, shame on you for printing false info."

Date: May 22, 2016 03:15PM

Theyre all lying through their teeth.
Ive asked many Mormons who act like I am ignorant for bringing up Joseph and Brighams sex lives, "Was it right or wrong for Joseph and Brigham to mate with their followers wives?
They refuse to answer that question.
When the church they represent published their geneology, proving they both cuckolded Henry by having their way with his only wife, when they had unlimited action to choose from, with women who were not already "vowed to other men"
Which is a direct violation of 2 of tge 10 Commandments, the Law of tge Priesthood, the law of the land and common human decency.
What astounds me is the complete lack of empathy or compassion fir tge victims of these Cuckold Bulls.

Posted by: edzachery ( )
Date: May 26, 2016 08:19AM

Good job, Felix. But it kinda feels like that salmon swimming upstream, doesn't it?

Date: May 26, 2016 01:19PM

Seems like its neen workung for millions of years to me.

Posted by: edzachery ( )
Date: May 26, 2016 01:26PM

It's a euphemism, Koriwhore, embrace it. Lots of constant opposition to truth and light, to put it another way. We all deal with that here on RfM: that's why we're here.
Have a great day.

Date: May 26, 2016 01:34PM

What the egg is to the chick.
Without overcoming opposition neither survives.

Posted by: copolt ( )
Date: May 22, 2016 03:02PM

The Henry/Zina Jacobs case upset me so much that it served as the stimulus for me to re-investigate TSCC. Within 6 weeks I had resigned.

Posted by: Anonymous 2 ( )
Date: May 22, 2016 03:18PM

What would happen if the media got a hold of this!???

Posted by: Trails end ( )
Date: May 22, 2016 04:33PM

This is assuming a bunch of arrogant old windbags give a rip about doctrine truth or history...imo they havent and dont anymore than any little shareholder...just placate the masses with silly platitudes and widow stories...warm fuzzy feels...life is good...now this new fangled interwebs gadget is making folks ask question we have no answers for because the only answer is...its all a load of crap...these afossils have no more clue than any other hob mormon...they were too busy doing meetings amd shit...not to mention phd level brown nosing to climb the ladder...right bedbug??...if they had a clue what was even in the vault Hoffman wouldnt have been able to sell them bogus mclellin letters that they already had...blind leading blind...if you just dont look at it...it just goes away...our leaders wouldnt lie to us...would they??...if they know they dont have idea one what to do about it...guess the batphone isnt working

Posted by: praydude ( )
Date: May 26, 2016 01:56AM

When I see the missionaries I will bring this up. From pretty much any outsider's perspective this looks like a cult. How can anyone stand by Brigham Young and declare him as a prophet when he was WAY WORSE than Warren Jeffs?!

I would love to see the missionaries explain why mormonism is not a cult when their founding prophets engaged in such typical cult-leader behavior.

I know you have done this (and are doing this). I think I need to do this too.

Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: May 26, 2016 05:22AM

The reason I think that at least some of the leaders know a lot is that they have left a trail, a very long trail of evidence. Cover-ups exist, like hiding the McLellin papers, diaries, and seer stones in the vault, bold-face lies, lots have been told, such as the Hinkster on national television saying, "I don't know that we teach that," or Jeffrey DoDo Holland acting dumb as to whether his church has a Strenthening the Members Committee. Plus, half-truths, spins and omissions are regular occurrences, just look at the 12 Essays as a prime example of these practices.

Yep, the trail of evidence exists, even though the cult has tried and will continue to try and erase and eradicate whatever they please. They are up against a gigantic task, because as fast as they erase, something new happens and gets blasted on that darn ole Internet which they think is run by the Devil himself, and they then have to try and spin things once again.

Posted by: alx71tx ( )
Date: May 26, 2016 08:04AM

Jeffrey R. Holland said that he is not a DoDo. In reality he is a quite intelligent man. However I do think its pretty obvious that he is a bigtime asshole. He has certainly dedicated his life to protecting his huge emotional investment in Mormonism. Just think of the real good he could do if he were to be true to himself and everyone. But alas he has chosen his way and history will judge him accordingly.

Posted by: blueorchid ( )
Date: May 26, 2016 10:29AM

There are two choices to explain the gerontocracy and two choices only.

Extreme dishonesty or arrogant ignorance.

I do not accept that they just believe.

The way they act now reminds me of a time when I first moved to SoCal and there was a gigantic pyramid scheme in play--the cash kind. A friend convinced me to go to a meeting with him with the intent of getting in on it.

The meeting was at the home of a fairly well to do couple and they led the meeting of a sizable amount of potential "investors." What I saw was the tail end of a pyramid and the extreme desperation of two people who knew damn well they weren't going to get their investment back. They kept their composure and they "sold" the deal the best they could, but you could cut the doubt in the air with a knife. The phrase Doubt your Doubts would have fit in nicely to what they were saying. No one put in a dime. That was the end.

The Mormon church won't disappear overnight like the pyramid scheme did, but the feeling is the same. Panic is in the air.

Posted by: flamingsword ( )
Date: May 26, 2016 11:26AM

I believe that most of them are in a state of denial and self-deception, refusing to accept that something they've devoted their entire lives to could be false. They have completely closed their minds to the possibility that they've been deceived or that they are the deceivers. They cling on to the false, delusional belief that they are working for the greater good of the world.

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: May 26, 2016 01:59PM

from the strain of constant denial

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: May 26, 2016 01:27PM

Most sincerely religious people want others to know what they believe, why they believe, and why they think their truth is THE truth.

I've not seen one of the Brethren ever acknowledge in public or in the media any of the non-Christian aspects or Mormonism -- only to closed audiences of TBMs.

They know it's fake. They know they are selling a product.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2016 01:27PM by anybody.

Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: May 26, 2016 01:37PM

If there really is a God, they're f--ked.

Date: May 26, 2016 03:38PM

any kind of God or Hell for them to suffer in for being such a pack of lying sacks of shit.

Posted by: Anonymous for this ( )
Date: May 30, 2016 11:01PM

Don't want to assume, but it appears quite likely that this woman is the author of this terrible article. Her credentials certainly seem to fit.

http://ldsmag.com/author/janet-peterson/

Also notice that she was on the correlation committee for church materials.

Brainwashing. Propaganda. Cult.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.