Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anon for this ( )
Date: October 04, 2016 10:38AM

Here's a discussion on a tech site.

https://soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=16/10/04/0146220

The same story was submitted to Slashdot, but it looks like the Mormons are downvoting it, claiming that it's spam. If you have a Slashdot account, feel free to upvote it so that it gets some exposure.

https://slashdot.org/submission/6365297/leaked-videos-expose-inner-workings-of-secretive-mormon-hierarchy

If you don't have a Slashdot account, it's easy to sign up for one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Fascinated in the Midwest ( )
Date: October 04, 2016 11:13AM

Thanks for that link...now I've seen actual photos of the actual clothing. No indication of the symbols - but baptismal suits, infants' attire, men's suits, women's dresses....it's all there. Very interesting.

Posted by: Myron Donnerbalken ( )
Date: October 04, 2016 12:50PM

I think it's revealing that people recognize there there is a curtain to pull back in Mormonism.

Posted by: getbusylivin ( )
Date: October 04, 2016 12:55PM

Bingo. Transparency and Mormonism are mutually exclusive concepts.

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: October 04, 2016 03:30PM

Unfortunately what it shows is that they don't get the kind of briefings they need. These are 15 men whose median age is 76. And that's just because of the 60-ish-year-old babies who have recently been put in. The nine at the top, the ones who make the decisions have an average age of 82. They grew up before television, before phones, with Model T cars. They grew up with segregation, before Civil Rights, back when they put homosexuals in mental institutions.

And they don't get REAL briefings. They don't get told the truth. No one wants to tell them WHY young people are really leaving the church. We'll tell them the stats, but we can't tell them that these young kids are struggling. They're not going to give them 10% of their income when they feel like they're getting nothing for it--not even emotional support. No one's going to tell them that it's a given scientific/medical fact that people don't choose to be gay. And no one will tell them that there is NOT a gay agenda. But there does seem to be a mormon ladder-climber agenda and their briefers are following that one. "I voted for what was good for my church, not what was good for my country."

The videos are just sickening because it exposes what phonies they are. How they receive exactly ZERO revelation. And how they are manipulated by the cronies who want to live their cushy life someday.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.