Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: brianberkeley ( )
Date: October 07, 2016 02:40AM

Between the ages of 17 and 19 when I finally left the church, I had five sexual experiences with Mormon girls. That doesn't make me an expert, just a fellow traveler.

In my ward I was the "bad boy". I was also out-spoken and articulate. Karl Marx and Albert Camus were my heroes. These are qualities that attract some females.

Sex consisted of getting naked and bringing each other to orgasm.
This is pretty tame sex. No intercourse, except once...

How about you. What were your first experiences of Mormon sex.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: readwrite ( )
Date: October 07, 2016 02:47AM

I couldn't find a Mormon girl...

So I found other girls that liked to "have fun".

I keep doing it (having fun)! So do they.

Posted by: Rolled tacos on a sunday ( )
Date: October 07, 2016 08:50AM

More in my 20s when I started the church scene but Alot of dry humping, sometimes down to underwear and bra.a little but of titty f'ing for special occasions.most ran off to there bishop immediately after pissed me off when they egged it on and said it was all fine

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: October 07, 2016 09:59AM

I was, sadly, mostly a good little mormon boy.
A few squeezes of boobies with one mormon girlfriend when I was 16, which both of us duly reported to the bishop (and basically got told to just not do that again). One of the bare-skin squeezing episodes was, incidentally, on the stage in the "cultural hall" hiding in the curtains while sacrament meeting was going on a short distance away :)

A little fully-clothed heavy duty rubbing with another mormon girlfriend at 17.

A one-night bare breast to bare lips episode with a non-mormon girlfriend when I was 18.

Then it was off to a mission.

I didn't figure out how controlling the church was about sex, and how enjoyable it can be without that control, until after my mission and leaving the church. I wasted my adolescence...but tried to make up for it as a young adult :)

Posted by: applesauce ( )
Date: October 07, 2016 10:17AM

Without giving away too much....

I had no idea what I was doing. I had a lot of first dates, but never any relationships as a result. It's a wonder I got married at all. Let's just say that my behavior was a big turn off.

I think there are certain things kids need to know about sex. Kids are going to have sex anyway regardless of what we try to tell them! So make sure they know what they are doing. Make sure they know how to be safe. Make sure they understand the consequences of what they do, and that sex means different things to different people. Make sure they have thought about what sex means to them, LONG before they try it out.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: October 07, 2016 10:55AM

Only Mormon sex I had was with my right hand! Catholic girls are where it's at.

RB

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: October 07, 2016 11:28AM

Erm... raped by my stepbrother? Does that count as "adolescent sex"? Does it have to be consensual to count?

There was that one time my friend invited me to spend the night at her house. Her family had like eleventy children, and I think she slept in a bed with a sister or something because they had us sleeping on a pull-out couch in the living room. Where her 15-year-old bother snuck in the middle of the night and we had sex in the bed right next to her while she was sleeping. Which is why I call it the "pull out couch." ;-)

That was so weird and abuse-y, looking back. I was not into that guy, nor was he into me. It was just like, "oh here's a vagina that I'm not related to, let me go poke it." I was not confident that he didn't try to bang his sisters. I think he probably did at least try, if not succeed.

Of course, I never told anyone about that nor did I have much to do with anyone in that family afterward.

Posted by: sunbeep ( )
Date: October 07, 2016 12:04PM

This is one of my biggest anger issues with growing up mormon. From early on I was taught to avoid the girls, they will bring you misery and cause eternal damnation for the both of you. Don't look at them, don't talk to them, don't think about them, and for gawd's sake don't touch them.

Once I became a teenager, this concept was pushed even harder. I complied with the teachings and learned to avoid the female gender at all costs. Then I was called to a mission and again taught with even more fervor to avoid the women.

Once I returned from 2 years of Hell I was told it was time to find a wife and start popping out kids. Yup, I complied and married the girl next door as she was the only girl I knew. We were married 34 years and at about the half way point I got up enough nerve to ask her if I could take a look "down there". I had never seen one of those, if fact I had never seen boobies until I was married.

For my entire life I have been wary of the female gender, afraid to talk to them one on one. Dating was extremely awkward. Our wedding night was horrible. When she undressed, I averted my eyes so I wouldn't be tempted. Neither of us knew how to put what where. And once it was there, we didn't know what to do next.

Somehow we managed to pop out a few kids, but I think back and what a wonderful time we could have had if we both weren't so indoctrinated to think that sex was an evil thing. I totally missed out on a lot of growing up and interacting with girls my age. Even as an adult now I would have been more comfortable around women if I didn't have this morgish hangup.

Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: October 07, 2016 12:50PM

I grew up during the time that I didn't know what 'down there' looked like, it was always covered with a lot of hair.

Posted by: sd ( )
Date: October 07, 2016 12:42PM

despite being presented with multiple opportunities. Cockblocked by my own Mormon guilt. Regret it to this day. :(

Posted by: TXRancher ( )
Date: October 10, 2016 12:37PM

^^^ This right here! Said so well.

Of course now it's gone (the guilt) for me and the opportunities are all over the place. Not making the same mistakes again!

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: October 07, 2016 02:34PM

XXX

Posted by: ren ( )
Date: October 07, 2016 04:23PM

When I was 18 and going to BYU-I I had my first kiss with a roommate, and the next day I hooked up with a different girl that I met that day. I'd had a few glasses of wine and was too caught off guard to refuse. It was pretty messy (situationally speaking) and unpleasant. We made out and stuff for a few hours the day after that as well, and I never saw her again. She also said she was engaged to a missionary but had permission to fool around with people while he was away.

I don't entirely regret it, but I wish I'd been more prepared, and I wish I hadn't just done it for the sake of rebellion while I was at BYU-I. I had no idea what I was doing.

Toward the end of the quarter my roommate and I became girlfriends, but we just cuddled and made out a ton and gave each other hickeys. I transferred away and we broke up, but my relationships form BYU-I were good learning experiences.

Posted by: cliodude99 ( )
Date: October 07, 2016 04:47PM

There was one girl who I had experiences with but it was mostly a drag, although fun while it lasted. She loved to make out and she would let me feel her bare tits and rub her crotch but only with her pants on. She could actually orgasm that way. Lots of dry humping but she never touched me. It was a drag because whenever we finished she got this terrible guilt trip. But she couldn't stop. I kind of fell for her but she went on to others. No other Mormon girls in my life and I left the church at 17.

Posted by: midwestanon ( )
Date: October 09, 2016 11:17PM

Sounds like we dated the exact same girl. Mine was so obviously oppressed. She would get so god damn horny but then be like 'no no no!'she was slightly less one sided too, she didn't mine being more reciprocal with the touching.

Unfortunately we actually fell in love, and since I was a huge asshole, and a drug addict who would call this girl during these misadventures- while she was enrolled at BYU- things ended up horribly. If we had kept going at it, eventually we would have started having sex, and she either a. Wouldn't have been able to handle it and have some kind of massive panic attack or b. We would have kept doing it and gotten pregnant. Either way, it would not have been good, and it's best it ended when it did, even if it was bad.

She's been married for years now to some asshole, I think has had her 3rd kid, so she got everything she wanted.

To this day those experiences have affected me, and this woman has spoiled me for any other. It's a cliché, but I am seriously afraid I won't ever fall in love again. Don't think I know how without unintentionally fucking it up.

So that's my love note.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2016 11:29PM by midwestanon.

Date: October 09, 2016 11:32PM

Delete

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2016 11:34PM by midwestanon.

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: October 07, 2016 05:34PM

IN on Prono thred ~

brb ~ not masterbaiting ~

(srs)

Date: October 07, 2016 08:35PM

- best ziller all week -

Posted by: pugsly ( )
Date: October 07, 2016 08:13PM

I offered to give a missionary a blow job and he said "What's that?" After that I looked for experienced guys.

My brother was able to get a pair of Elders in his bed - and they must have liked it because the three of them spent many hours in his bedroom.

This was when we were in college far, far away from the land of mormon.

Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: October 07, 2016 08:46PM

I touched some bare boob in high school.

In college I had my hand in one girlfriend's pants.

That was pretty much it until I left the church.

Posted by: quatermass2 ( )
Date: October 08, 2016 12:31PM

I do remember lightly patting and fondling my first girlfriend's bum, briefly, through her clothing. And instantly mentally begging God's forgiveness.

And as for the misery caused by (totally unnecessary) guilt over masturbation...

Not a nice position for anyone (mentally) to be in.

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: October 09, 2016 10:52PM

MORmONISM has a knack for screwing up things AND sucking the fun/enjoyment out of anything and everything. Sexual relationships is an area where that is especially true.

Date: October 09, 2016 11:34PM

That's clever, the thing you did with the word 'Mormonism', capitalizing certain letters to make it spell out MORONISM. I've never seen you do that, smirkorama.

Posted by: TXRancher ( )
Date: October 10, 2016 01:24AM

Very little with LDS girls...other "stuff" with non-LDS, but basically a virgin until I was married at 21 after a mission. Now 45 and single again, I have about seven non-LDS girlfiends and lots of sex. Lots. I'm a happy man :)

Posted by: peacelovemoana ( )
Date: October 10, 2016 10:37AM

When i was 16 and was beginning to transition out of Mormonism, i slept with one of my acquaintances. I didn't actually know him super well, but at the time i was trying to fight the growing realization that i was queer, and i thought that i could use sex with him to prove to myself that i was straight.

It didn't work.

Posted by: anontodayandtomorrow ( )
Date: October 10, 2016 04:55PM

Mormon teenagers are just like regular teenagers. Given the opportunity the will hump like bunnies... Unlike regular teenagers they come with a large dose of guilt afterwards and confess to a dirty old man who keeps their stories in mind when he goes home to a frigid wife.

Date: October 10, 2016 06:13PM

anontodayandtomorrow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...a dirty old man who keeps their stories in mind
> when he goes home to a frigid wife.

Or when he doesn't go home, but instead visits the relief society president, or a woman he's home teaching, or...

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: October 10, 2016 11:47PM

sex I've had with a mormon was with my gay "ex." Not so sure what sex with another mormon would be like.

I lived as they taught us we should. I had a real perv for a bishop in my teens and there was no way in hell I was going to do anything I'd EVER have to confess to a bishop about and so I was a good little mormon virgin.

I ended up having to talk about sex with the bishop of our singles' ward quite a bit considering we were trying to save my gay boyfriend and we had to make sure he could have sex with a woman. He could.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.