Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: February 17, 2017 12:38AM

Bishop Pistol was a FBI Agent. The first Mormon FBI Agent in the entire Stake. The Stake President felt inspired to make Brother Pistol the Bishop. Bishop Pistol was inspired by God on a daily basis. For the young men's program, Bishop Pistol felt inspired to make the teenage son of a new family the President of the Priest Quorum. Bishop Pistol was the Bishop of a large Ward in a large growing city with lots of inspiration from God.

One of the teenagers in the Ward confessed to Bishop Pistol that she had been taking illegal drugs and so were lots of other teenagers in the Ward. The girl would not give up who the drug dealer was except she purchased drugs at her 6:00 AM early morning Seminary class.

Bishop Pistol felt inspired who the drug dealer was. The next Wednesday during the youth meetings as the boys were walking to their class, the Inspired Bishop Pistol walked up behind one of the boys, grabbed him by the back of his neck, marched him out the front doors of the church and threw the teenager onto the sidewalk. The astonished young man was bleeding from both hands and both knees (his only good blue jeans ruined) from hitting the concrete sidewalk. Inspired Bishop Pistol in front of the teenagers and adults yelled at the boy to never come back to Church and then told everyone present he had just threw the Ward's drug dealer out of the building. Everyone went back inside leaving the hurt young boy all alone in pain, confused and crying.

Bishop Pistol was so proud of himself for assaulting and hurting a young boy from a poor family. Bishop Pistol was truly inspired of God. Well not really. The boy Inspired Bishop Pistol had ambushed and attacked for the Mormon God did not take illegal drugs or sell drugs. He was simply a skinny poor kid Bishop Pistol did not like.

Who was the drug dealer to the Mormon kids at Seminary? It was the President of the Priest Quorum that the Inspired Bishop Pistol had chosen. The poor kid Bishop Pistol attacked lived a block from the church and walked to Seminary. The kids taking the drugs all rode together for early morning Seminary and attended a different high school from the child that was assualted by Bishop Pistol the FBI Agent.

Not only had the Inspired Bishop Pistol the FBI Agent picked a drug dealer for President of the Priest Quorum but the Inspired Bishop Pistol had beat up a boy about half his size in the name of the Mormon God.

The story you just read is very true. It happened. There is more to the story of Bishop Pistol the FBI Agent. Bishop Pistol never told his victim he was sorry for hurting him. Inspired Mormon Bishops.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nomonomo ( )
Date: February 17, 2017 01:20AM

Bishop Pistol sounds like a real PoS

Posted by: baura ( )
Date: February 17, 2017 01:22AM

themaster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> The story you just read is very true. It happened.
> There is more to the story of Bishop Pistol the
> FBI Agent. Bishop Pistol never told his victim he
> was sorry for hurting him. Inspired Mormon
> Bishops.

"I know that the history of the church is not to seek apologies
or to give them," -- Dallin H. Oaks.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: February 17, 2017 01:58AM

So evil. So damned evil ...

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: February 17, 2017 02:14AM

That's really terrible. What a major prick. Yeah, that's real "christian." WWJD

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2017 02:15AM by aquarius123.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: February 17, 2017 04:07AM

This is how they operate. I knew a boy who was dragged out of a restroom stall, because he was talking to a kid who was standing by the sink. "This homosexuality," said the priesthood holder who dragged him out, "has got to stop."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2017 04:08AM by donbagley.

Posted by: valkyriequeen ( )
Date: February 17, 2017 09:25AM

I can't think of enough words to call Bishop (pos prick)Pistol. He ought to be arrested at least for assault and battery,and/or the family should tell the media. But then again, the SP has probably put the thumbscrews on the family to not say anything. I hope karma comes to visit him and not just take a little nibble.

Posted by: midwestanon ( )
Date: February 17, 2017 09:44AM

It's the kind of man you hope comes down with a painful illness.

I have heard way too many variations of this story, regarding a bishops so-called discernment being proven false. This might be the most extreme one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2017 09:44AM by midwestanon.

Posted by: lv skeptic ( )
Date: February 17, 2017 10:29AM

About 20 years ago, a certain married couple got really annoyed with the SP. I got the overall story directly from the couple, but do not remember what the original issue was.

They wrote an unsigned letter to the Area Presidency, who immediately forwarded the letter to the SP (standard procedure).

The SP called a number of members in for interviews, including this couple, searching for the original senders of the letter. When the couple in question denied writing the letter, the SP told them that the Spirit told him that they were telling the truth, that they did not send the letter. That is when the couple proudly confessed that indeed they did send the letter, that they had just lied to him, and he didn't have a clue.The SP did not say anything, and the couple left the meeting grinning. To my knowledge, they never returned.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: February 17, 2017 10:56AM

That young boy who got thrown out wasn't you, was it? :)

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: February 17, 2017 12:28PM

I wonder how many readers are thinking, "I know (of) a bishop who worked for the FBI. I wonder if this was...(X)..."

Posted by: desertman ( )
Date: February 17, 2017 12:37PM

In a ward where I once resided the man called to bishop's second counselor was an IRS agent. As soon as members found out what he did for a living no-one would talk to him. He was released after teo months.

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: February 17, 2017 01:05PM

Truly disgusting! My first thoughts were those of Hie's...Master, were you the kids who got hurt?

Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: February 18, 2017 02:38AM

If you think you know Bishop Pistol here is a clue. His name is similar to Pistol.

Bishop Pistol has a son who is also an FBI agent.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.