Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 10:46AM

Good morning everyone!!! It is a very beautiful day here in NC. It is actually going to be in the low 70's today with sunny blue skies.

Today, I am planning on doing some homework and planning some games throughout day as I enjoy some wild berry pop tart and ice coffee with chocolate creamer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: desertman ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 12:46PM

Cruising R.F.M.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 12:59PM

Coffee @Good Earth with my friends, then grocery shopping, and surfing RFM. Later, helping my wife make cabbage rolls.

Posted by: Breeze ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 02:05PM

Well, moving on....
This still is better than playing funeral surges for an hour, then teaching lies to innocent kids, and coming home and going straight to bed, because I feel bad about myself because I 'm single and because I'm a mother who works outside the home and because we are not a " forever family" and because nobody appreciates me. Thanks to Eric and RFM, I'm out of that pit of despair. My children are happier, too.

After being happily out of the cult for 9 years--I regard criticism of Eric and others on RFM as a tiny speck of dung on the floor.

My gratitude knows no bounds!

Posted by: Claire Ferguson ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 02:53PM

I've relaxed all day and mostly read a Lee Child/Jack Reacher novel (and napped!).

It's a rock and roll lifestyle.

Although yesterday I exerted myself by going to a Star Wars exhibition and then saw Hidden Figures (loved both).

Happy Sunday everyone!!

Posted by: gatorman ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 03:39PM

Covering an NICU in Albany, Georgia. For information where there used to be two large wards now one....

Gatorman
9-4
22-5
3-0

Posted by: liesarenotuseful ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 03:45PM

I went to Cache Valley Oasis and learned about non-profits, and now I'm enjoying RfM. Later I'll watch "Victoria." Anyone else into that show?

Posted by: severedpuppetstrings ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 04:13PM

I did some volunteer work at Franklin Park in Washington, DC, where a group of us got together to feed the homeless, and provide clothes, coats, blankets, etc.

Now I'm spending time with my eighteen month old nephew who's visiting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2017 04:14PM by severedpuppetstrings.

Posted by: desertman ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 05:58PM

It rained here all day. I stayed home and enjoyed watching it through the windows. No churcheeewurchee today

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 06:03PM

I got caught up on the laundry. Watched a movie. Went maternity clothes shopping with my daughter. Preparing for work tomorrow. I love this day.

Posted by: badassadam ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 06:11PM

Laying in bed with my leg elevated from foot surgery reading posts this kinda sucks.

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 06:50PM

Headed to the local coffee shop with a buddy. Got some fresh roasted java. Then went to church where the liturgical reading was on loving you enemies. Headed to the gym with my friend. Cussed a lot then shook sweaty hands cheered and cheered life, friends, and gyms! The Boner.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2017 06:51PM by BYU Boner.

Posted by: sbg ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 07:21PM

Saw Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Other than the migraine inducing strobe lights it was a great play. A little out there, but very good.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 07:25PM

went to Cabelas to look at guns. They sell some nice red dot sights.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 07:47PM

Wish I'd been with ya. Never been in a Cabella's.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.