Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: randyj ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 02:06PM

Just get yourself some sex slaves!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOJA0bct7cU

"The mufti explained that the process to acquire slaves, is for a Muslim country to attack a Christian country, or a non-Muslim country, and enslave the prisoners of war. I asked him that if this isn't Haram (not allowed). He assured me that in Islam slavery is permitted, and a sex-slave is legally inferior to a Muslim woman...I also asked religious people in Kuwait. They certified that the only solution to protect the Muslim believers from adultery, is for the believers to buy sex slaves."

Joseph Smith Jr. solved his adultery problem by concocting "plural marriage." Kinda funny how religious people absolve their "sins" by simply redefining what a "sin" is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NeverMoJohn ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 02:57PM

I was under the impression that this sick justification of rape from some Muslim extremist clerics did not allow sex-slaves to come from the mono-theistic populations associated with Islam: Christians and Jews (people of the "Book.")

I personally see this practice, regardless of the population that is victimized, as a crime against humanity.

Date: February 19, 2017 06:36PM

"I was under the impression that this sick justification of rape from some Muslim extremist clerics did not allow sex-slaves to come from the mono-theistic populations associated with Islam: Christians and Jews (people of the "Book.")"

There are apparently a lot of things that Muslims claim that they don't do, that in fact they do. Of course, coming from a religion which says that lying is okay in order to further the religion, a practice known as "taqiyya," that's not surprising.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

Mormonism calls the practice "lying for the Lord."

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 06:56PM

That came from the "Moonies," i.e. the "Unification Church" of the late Sun Myung Moon. He learned he was very wrong, and not the "Lord of the Second Advent" several years ago (i.e. died).

Date: February 19, 2017 06:59PM

I think of the 25-year-old LDS woman who is engaged to a Moroccan man, and wonder what she objectively knows about this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2017 07:02PM by caffiend.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 03:20PM

My ex's "boyfriend" is a married Muslim here getting his Ph.D. He told my ex that they can have sex with other men and a lot of the men have sex with young boys. Of course, that means the men were also used for sex when they were young boys.

It is not spoken of.

I read an article not too long ago about this and that the U.S. soldiers are very upset about this practice, but there is nothing they are allowed to do.

Date: February 19, 2017 06:48PM

"My ex's 'boyfriend' is a married Muslim here getting his Ph.D. He told my ex that they can have sex with other men and a lot of the men have sex with young boys. Of course, that means the men were also used for sex when they were young boys.

"It is not spoken of."

Yes, I've heard about this from several returning US military personnel who had served in the Middle East. It's quite a twisted, perverse culture which says it's wrong for a man to have sex with a woman, but it's okay to rape young boys.

"I read an article not too long ago about this and that the U.S. soldiers are very upset about this practice, but there is nothing they are allowed to do."

Yep, there was that incident a couple of years ago where a US soldier beat up an Afghani police commander for keeping a boy chained and repeatedly raped:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/28/politics/green-beret-discharged-for-beating-alleged-child-rapist-speaks-out/

The soldier was set to be discharged for the assault, but his case was reviewed, and he was allowed to remain in the military:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/30/us/green-beret-who-beat-up-afghan-officer-for-raping-boy-can-stay-in-army.html

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: February 20, 2017 11:06AM

Posted by: Phazer ( )
Date: February 20, 2017 10:59AM

Muslims do gay-like things but call it male bonding. Kind of like Joseph Smith did a little bit of male bonding himself. Evidence is easier to find of his sexual predator behaviors with women than of men.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 06:40PM

how is that different from what went on in this country prior to 1865 ?

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 07:03PM

so all the slaves were freed in 1863 ?

Posted by: badassadam ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 06:53PM

never get married problem solved

Date: February 19, 2017 07:08PM

Something else they do is "marry" prostitutes, which they "divorce" when they're through. This is the way extreme legalistic belief systems (some are political): creating extravagant legal ruses to detour what they know to be wrong.

There are Muslem enclaves in Europe where the legitimate authorities do not interfere, for a number of reasons, including the fear of alienating their Moslim "citizens." Thus, Sharia law prevails, which means child brides, genital mutilation, "divorced" women without property or resources, honor killings, etc.

Perhaps we shouldn't be discussing this, lest we jeopardize the influx of more Middle Eastern refugees. Just think of it as "fake news."

Date: February 20, 2017 11:06AM

College Mormons tend to do the Las Vegas marriage thing and then divorce. However, the church is cracking down on that.

Yet, I would think if you didn't bother to tell anyone you got married and then anulled then it would be less known.

College and divorcee mormons folks have gotten around all this by simply getting quiet, not marrying, just fooling around. Or choose anal however, the church changed the wording to sexual relationships instead of intercourse.

Horny and sexually repressed mormons have played word games for a long time.

Unfortunately, for married people not happy with their sex life, there are few ways to improve it with another more sexual person other than a your spouse without facing huge ramifications.

So, after a divorce, the answer is simply never marry again and hope to bed some real champions before your croke.

I feel sorry for anyone that is with an incompatible sexual partner due to mormonism and not being able to drive the car prior to purchase. You just may or may not like the model.

Posted by: Betty G ( )
Date: February 19, 2017 07:23PM

I never understood woman who marry Men from Muslim nations.

Those men can be very charming, but a little research on what happens when they move back home should wake up someone VERY QUICKLY.

I like my freedom.

Posted by: Finally Free! ( )
Date: February 20, 2017 11:22AM

Is this site now just for politics and Muslim bashing?

I've heard that Catholic priest remain celibate by sexually abusing little boys. The church even covers it up and helps keep the priests from being punished, so it must be condoned.

Therefore all of Christianity supports pedophilia.

I have neither the time nor the patience to fact check all the nonsense that's being posted here lately.

I liked this place a lot better before the relaxed politics rule.

Date: February 20, 2017 11:30AM

The pope resigned because of homosexuality and sexual molestations / pedo stuff running rampant within the leadership.

He was blackmailed.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/pope-benedicts-resignation-tied-to-vatican-gay-sex-blackmail-scandal/

Posted by: East Coast Exmo ( )
Date: February 20, 2017 05:51PM

Perhaps you meant to say that there are rumors that he was blackmailed.

Rumors without proof are, of course, just rumors.

Date: March 15, 2017 12:53AM

One day they just might. It was just too embarrassing to even state the it.

Anyway, no matter. It's the Catholic church's problem.

Posted by: Loyalexmo ( )
Date: February 20, 2017 02:31PM

Seriously. 'How can women marry Moroccan men?'

I don't know--how can white American women marry American white men when they make up the vast majority of mass shooters? And when the number of American white women killed by their boyfriends or husbands has steadily risen over the years? After all, they might kill you! Or how could anyone become close to a priest or support the Catholic church considering they're probably all pedophiles?

See how ridiculous it is?? People will come up with ANY way to justify their racism. White men are likelier than men of other races to be pedophiles, too. And they're likelier to be in thug white supremacist groups and KKK members just like blacks and Latinos are likelier to be gang members. In fact, since men commit an overwhelming majority of the violent crimes, from murders to assaults to anything involving guns, why don't we just hate all men and never marry them at all?

But I'd be called a man-hating angry feminist for saying THAT, even though the statistics are much clearer on that than on any of these claims. Yet it's not cool to call someone a racist for making similar assumptions about racial groups. Huh. Almost seems like people have a specific agenda to push.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2017 02:36PM by Loyalexmo.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: February 20, 2017 05:35PM

+++++ :)

Posted by: readwrite ( )
Date: March 15, 2017 07:16PM

Never grow up.

Posted by: Soft Machine ( )
Date: March 16, 2017 06:52AM

I live and work with lots of Muslims (20% of my company, approximately) + neighbours + friends. None of them matches the extreme images which you paint of them.

You should perhaps learn the difference between religion and fanaticism or fundamentalism.

Not all Christians are Westboro baptists, either.

Tom in Paris

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.