Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: March 03, 2017 03:08AM

I know lots of sex happens at Mormon church buildings. Places like the parking lot on a Saturday night or in an empty classroom. What about places that are not normal places you would think of like on the Bishop or Stake President's desk?

I knew a girl who would love to do things if were sitting in the Bishop's chair in the chapel. Does the building younattend have a couch in the foyer? Do way would I sit on it.

Have you ever done it at the Temple?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: - ( )
Date: March 03, 2017 03:14AM

Yuck. Mormonism is not sexy.

Posted by: anon-o ( )
Date: March 03, 2017 11:40AM

Posted by: seamaiden ( )
Date: March 04, 2017 07:54PM

What, temple garments are Hawt!!

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: March 03, 2017 03:19AM

Sister Hanson, a natural blond with full endowments, leaned forward to shake hands with the visiting authority. Her cleavage ballooned forth, and I experienced my manhood.

Posted by: Exmoron ( )
Date: March 03, 2017 10:08AM

...and this is what Joseph Smith meant by fulfilling the measure of ones creation. In the profits case, about 1-2''.

Posted by: seamaiden ( )
Date: March 03, 2017 03:20AM

You should watch the movie "orgasmo" you will die laughing!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uloe_ULrC8

edited link

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2017 03:21AM by seamaiden.

Posted by: blakballoon ( )
Date: March 03, 2017 03:27AM

Sex at church no way!
But we did get hot and sweaty on the bishops lounge room carpet whilst we were babysitting his kids. Hubby and I still laugh about that. We were dating, I couldn't look the bish in the eye when he and his sweet wife returned home :D

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: March 03, 2017 07:04AM

While I was technically a virgin when I got married, high school boyfriend and I knew every makeout/petting spot in that building. Sometimes ran into other couples using our spots. Best ones were behind the back curtains on the stage, the sacrament prep room, of course the parking lot, under the stage, the clerks office (he'd swipe his dad's key), the Jr SS room or RS rooms on MIA night.

Posted by: thegame2017 ( )
Date: March 03, 2017 07:49AM

I had a thing going with a girl at church for few months, she lived far away so really only saw her Sundays. I was clerk so we'd hide in there and make out a lot.
Our first kiss was right after Sacrament, I was supposed to go into a meeting with Stake and Ward leaders, but blew it off as she had texted me saying meet me in Primary room after. In for ages. Went into my meeting after looking flustered and happy. Morons did't have a clue.

Posted by: Radical Mormon ( )
Date: March 03, 2017 04:29PM

The bishop's daughter and I hit it in the baptismal font. I was responsible for filling it for a baptism two hours out.

Posted by: R2 ( )
Date: March 03, 2017 04:44PM

Is this all because of the sexual repression? I always thought it was strange and uncomfortable how even RMs would talk about "horizontal makeouts" and stuff like that. It all just seems so immature.

Posted by: newnameabigail ( )
Date: March 04, 2017 05:20AM

Guilty for making out during Sunday School and every effing chance we had in the baptismal fond with an Elder when I 19/20 - he stayed for 10 (!!!) months in my ward and we were more than just friends 9 of them. He was soooo "successful" in converting people (we actually had more investigators and baptisms then,than we had ever before) and was even made Zone Leader, MP was so proud and trusted him blindly. Again Holy Spirit fooled a Mormon.
Things became very sketchy when he got a golden, who absolutely wouldn't be there and doesn't gaf to the rules. He later was sent home for banging a YW, who confessed.

"My"Elder and I sinned a lot but we're never caught. ;-)

However the best Mormon memories I have.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2017 05:22AM by newnameabigail.

Posted by: readwrite ( )
Date: March 04, 2017 04:17PM

It sometimes crossed my mind------- but usually the women-girls I was interested in also crossed their legs, and their heart, that they would be chaste... but still, I never liked chasing women.

Posted by: StillAnon ( )
Date: March 04, 2017 04:26PM

Pretty much everyone that joins the mormon church gets fucked there.

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: March 04, 2017 07:19PM

My friend in high school confessed to sex in the chapel, and ended up waiting out another year at BYU while he did penance, and "prepared" himself for going on his mission.

Epilogue: On his mission, the same friend did some sort of sexual nasty with a Mexican girl, and got disfellowshipped and sent home. He worked for the county until he did penance, was re-fellowshipped, and then went back to BYU

Epilogue 2: My friend got married at BYU and became a teacher. But he had sex with a 16 year old, and ran away. He was excommunicated, and lost his credential, and started a new family.

Epilogue 3: My friend was out of the church for a long time, but was readmitted, and baptized his 2nd wife. Then he went through the temple with her. Heard from him in about 2005, and he was in the bishopric. His daytime job? Teaching at a special LDS school for "troubled youth." Uh-oh.

Posted by: incognitotoday ( )
Date: March 05, 2017 09:44AM

Back in the day, when GC was in the tabernacle, my girlfriend and I sat on the back row. I touched her until she had an orgasm. The worst part for her was stiffling a moan. SWK was speaking at the time. Irony on top of it all...

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.