Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: March 05, 2017 09:57PM

There is not much difference in the way women's garments look and the way men's garments look except for the material they are made of. The sacred markings are the same for both sexes. Is there anything morally wrong or religiously wrong with men wearing women's garments and women wearing men's garments? Perhaps a woman would like to wear cotton garments.

The big problem would be for the couples who leave their garments on for sex. It would be slightly harder if the woman was wearing a man's bottom garment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: paintinginthewin ( )
Date: March 05, 2017 10:07PM

Body shape. Body shape. Some told must wear bra over garment. Wearing Husbands t shirt garmen t top with bra over it = Bunched up fabric. <just like wearing a man's eddie Bauer high neck circle neck long t shirt except trying to jam your bra over the top of it (to obey a temple matron).... See getting female garment top size for bust actual like swim suit top pleated gathers then smooth smaller rib circumference fabric.

Just saying

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2017 10:11PM by paintinginthewin.

Posted by: - ( )
Date: March 05, 2017 11:04PM

The official body shape of Americans is "big round ball" so I'm not sure there is much of a problem there.

Sorry, couldn't resist :)

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: March 06, 2017 02:58AM

hahahahaha !

A temple matron told me the men's top is really a unisex garment.
They make great jammie tops.

Date: March 06, 2017 05:49AM

Are all garments really unisex?

Posted by: theunmormon ( )
Date: March 06, 2017 12:13PM

There are cotton garments for women. They have the same fabric choices men have, maybe more. Some of the woman tops are a lot like mens' tops, like a tshirt, but bigger neckline. I've heard of some women wearing their husbands garment bottoms. I'm sure it's looked down upon though. I mean that's how you become transgender, right? /s

Date: March 06, 2017 12:30PM

According to the profit Kimbal you become gay my masturbating in a group. The wearing of the opposite sex garments most likely would turn a woman into a sex addict and a man wearing women's garments into a tranny. Just saying. Might be wrong. Ask your bishop. LMAO.

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: March 06, 2017 01:05PM

I confess, because Master wrote this I was going to slip in some of Mrs. Boner's garments and return and report. Her's are made of nylon. In truth, I do the family wash, but the Misses will not allow me to wash her sacred undies.

So, I weighed my thoughts on the matter and decided that I'd rather a knife be inserted and slit across my gut with my intestines being ripped out and fed to me rather than wear garments (of any type) again. The thoughts of wearing garments once more was so vile, I had to go commando to rid my mind of that most vile images. The Boner.

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: March 06, 2017 01:18PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.