Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Josephina ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 05:28AM

When so many former TBM's are walking out and starting new lives, how are Peter and Molly managing, being left behind?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 09:50AM

Peter and Molly were getting depressed over the large number of people leaving the church. So they went out to a word-of-wisdom friendly dinner to talk about what they could do about it.

Of course, one thing led to another, and they shortly found themselves in Peter's car, parked in a lonely spot, lightly kissing, hardly touching, but oh-so-desperately wanting to do so much more.

The windows steamed up. They knew nobody could see them. Peter said something about discovering that Joseph Smith had lied about his many wives that he found reading the church's essay. Molly wondered aloud if the temple was really all that after all, and Peter (an RM) admitted it was a bit wacky...as he slid his hand onto Molly's bare shoulder. The passion intensified...

Peter and Molly are now leaving together near the beach in SoCal, having ditched mormonism. Peter works as a bartender at a hip club, Molly finished her degree and is the CEO of a biotech startup. They have no plans to get married, even after the birth of their second child together.

Amen.

Date: March 22, 2017 05:20PM

That is an interesting story. But what about the Peters and Mollys who never left the church? How are they managing to rationalize everything and hang on?

Posted by: Heretic 2 ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 06:06PM

I have been hearing reports that the people still in the church are getting stressed out because they are having to accept more and harder callings as the number of active members in their wards declines.

With smaller wards, it is getting harder for young people to find other Mormons to marry.

Children have a harder time finding Mormon friends to hang out with, and often resort to hanging out with non-Mormons which can lead down the road to apostasy!

Date: March 22, 2017 07:09PM

This sounds like good news!

Posted by: Myron Donnerbalken ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 06:42PM

Peter is in the bishopric, and Molly is the Primary president. Peter and Molly have a messy house, old furniture, and threadbare carpets, and are barely scraping by on the mortgage for their spacious home and 3-car garage along Satterfield Drive in Pocatello. But Peter just traded for a new BMW, and Molly got herself a new pair of tits. Lookin' pretty good, all right.

Date: March 22, 2017 07:06PM

I never could understand why Mormons are willing to spend so much money on boobs.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: March 23, 2017 09:27AM

brigidbarnes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I never could understand why Mormons are willing
> to spend so much money on boobs.

Because the GAs need their money to keep the scam going.

Those (the GAs) were the boobs you were talking about, right? :)

Posted by: badassadam ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 07:14PM

Hopefully way worse than me

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 07:17PM

Lol@hie!!

Posted by: ericka ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 08:02PM

The stars of the Peter and Molly show in my last ward, have fallen off their pedestal.

She got bored having babies and wrangling kids all day. She went shopping in a BIG way. Spent every penny they ever had, or ever would have. The new house went into foreclosure, but Peters Dear old Dad saved the day and bailed them out. Dad also called the Bishop and demanded that Peter immediately be released from his callings, which were many.

Since there was no money left, and she was still bored, she went out and got herself a few boyfriends. About 8 or 9. When Peter found out, all hell broke loose. He threw her to the curb of the house they almost didn't have. He packed the kids up and sent them off to his parents house while he tried to put things back together. That didn't go over too well.

Molly is now living with one of her bf's and Peter is taking care of the kids and working his butt off so he can keep a roof over him and the kids head. Amazingly, he's still doing the whole church gig that takes up loads of time. I have no idea who's raising the kids while he's at church.

Date: March 22, 2017 09:03PM

Did this really happen? Wow!

Posted by: ericka ( )
Date: March 23, 2017 01:38AM

Yes. And this is a very trimmed down version. It's way way worse in real life. I feel so bad for the kids.

Posted by: Ericka ( )
Date: March 23, 2017 02:07AM

Years ago I lived in another ward that also had star Peter and Molly.

Peter was the ultimate door mat and had less than zero personality. Molly was a very social person that had a penchant for the married men in the ward. She'd had affairs with at least 3 married men in the ward.

She made friends with one of the women in the ward. They did everything together. Pretty soon Molly was having a little affair with said friends husband. This was going on between her trysts with the college boys she was chasing around. You see, they all lived in a small college town. Molly had a thing for athletic college boys that were 20 years younger. It became a problem when some of the 'boys' started to stalk her and her 13 yo daughter. It got so bad that the Police got involved.

She stopped hanging with the college boys and got a bit more serious with her friends husband. He had 6 kids, and she had 4. They fantasized about being one big happy family. They would often take all their kids on outings together.

One day she called me and told me everything that was going on. I was shocked and disgusted. Both of these people were married to devoted and very naive spouses. I told her she was acting like a whore and I had zero respect for their little affair. She told me that I had insulted her. REALLY!?

Long story short. Mollies hubby(being a doormat) let the guy that was banging his wife, sleep on their couch for a week when his wife threw him out! OMG!!!

Peter, (Mollies hubby) was later the Bishop of the ward. You can't make this shit up.

Mollies BF got kicked to the curb by his wife. His ex quickly hooked up with the most dysfunctional single mormon guy she could find, and got pregnant.Kid #7 on the way. No matter, she stood up on the stand and directed the Primary kids in all their singing programs like this was all normal.

This is a very very short version of this story. I'd have to write a book to tell it all.

In the end, Peter and Molly moved to a Utah college town. The last pics I saw of her online were ones of her posing with BYU football players. Yeeaahhh. Peter obviously still has his head up his butt.

In a final note, Molly tried several times to hit on my husband when she knew I was out of town. He'd call me and tell me what she was up to. I called her and told her I'd kill her in her sleep if she came near my husband again. That was the last time she talked to me. lol

She was a real piece of something. She was also from mormon royalty. One of the most fucked up(literally) people i've ever met.

Posted by: getbusylivin ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 09:05PM

I heard that, after the divorce was final, Molly married her girlfriend and is now selling witches' supplies on eBay.

But Peter and Molly have remained good friends. Molly and her wife even stayed for a few weeks with Peter at his organic coffee farm in Costa Rica. They attended a few Baha'i services together and, on the last night before the girls flew back home, dropped acid on the beach at Jaco.

Funny, the whole time they were active Mormons they never watched the sunset together. But the Sun God was waiting for them to be ready. It exploded into a thousand colors before melting slowly like golden honey into the Pacific.

Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 11:07PM

The ones I know have doubled down and are more ardent than ever about proving that they can "endure to the end." They put their faith in faith. Nothing else matters to them as long as they have faith. That's the beauty of faith. It only works in the absence of reason, logic, and facts--meaning faith and truth are mutually exclusive. Faith also seems to be mutually exclusive with true happiness and self fulfillment.

It's a huge price to pay, but hey, they get to spend eternity with Oaks, Bednar, and Packard. So, it's totally worth it!

Date: March 23, 2017 01:13AM

So sad. If only they would allow themselves to look at the evidence. I was set to be a true believer to the end, but then I decided to check things out.

Posted by: adoylelb ( )
Date: March 23, 2017 02:32AM

That sounds like the Peter and Molly I know, posting nothing but religious stuff on social media, and they're at the point of having a child every year, as their first child was born about a month before their first wedding anniversary. They had only dated for a few weeks before getting engaged, and had a very short engagement before their temple wedding.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2017 02:42AM by adoylelb.

Posted by: Atari ( )
Date: March 23, 2017 12:26AM

Well this previous Peter Priesthood sure loves having sex with his husband and having Sunday's off.

In my family, the kids that were the strongest in the church growing up have left and the more rebellious ones are now the uber-Mormons. Go figure.

Posted by: Tempe-X ( )
Date: March 23, 2017 10:42AM

We Got Trouble...
Right here in Salt Lake City!
With a capital T
That rhymes with T
That stands for Truth!

Truth - the most "anti-Mormon" literature of all...

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.