Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: May 07, 2017 10:11AM

Good Morning Everyone!!! It is a nice beautiful cool day here in Eastern NC. I am enjoying a nice cup of coffee and a toasted blueberry bagel as I start studying for my insurance and billing final that I will have tomorrow morning. I am also going to have to finish my laundry and maybe play a little bit of my Sims 3 game.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lillium ( )
Date: May 07, 2017 10:18AM

It's fast sunday. Isn't the board supposed to be down?

I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee. I'll go for a walk later. I should probably do a load of laundry too.

Posted by: unworthy ( )
Date: May 07, 2017 11:40AM

Just finished coffee, breakfast. It is raining and refreshing to sit on the porch. Not sure what the day will bring.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: May 07, 2017 12:29PM

It's raining here so I won't be cutting grass. Had a good coffee BS session with my friends at Good Earth then bought some groceries. Making Shepard's pie for supper.

Posted by: Hockey Rat ( )
Date: May 07, 2017 12:45PM

Am I the only one drinking tea instead of coffee? I'm reading a book, waiting for the Blues and Predator game in 2 hours

Date: May 07, 2017 12:55PM

I'm drinking tea now but iced with some apple cider vinegar in it. I never drink it in place of coffee, tho.

Posted by: nonmo_1 ( )
Date: May 07, 2017 12:51PM

Bloody Marys at a hill top restaurant shortly.

Posted by: shapeshifter ( )
Date: May 07, 2017 12:58PM

Going on a hike!

Date: May 07, 2017 01:02PM

Different people keep suggesting I take a hike. I don't see the appeal but I'll have to try it some day.

Posted by: badassadam ( )
Date: May 08, 2017 03:52PM

They might have been telling you to get lost when they told you to take a hike

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: May 07, 2017 02:21PM

Took the yorkies I occasionally watch for a walk, studying for my geology final, then taking two of my kitties to a vax clinic. Making linguine with basil, tomatoes, and asparagus for dinner.

Posted by: holydiver ( )
Date: May 07, 2017 02:22PM

Wishing I was out drinking late last night instead of waking up early too go to church with my family

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: May 07, 2017 02:49PM

Got some shopping done. Doing a little laundry. Resting. It's a beautiful, peaceful day.

Posted by: Levi ( )
Date: May 07, 2017 03:50PM

I had made plans to drive to Idaho Falls to see the remodel of the mormon temple there, but at the last minute, I decided......

12 hour drive
gas
hotel
another 12 hour drive

just to visit my mom's grave, eat pancakes at Smitty's and walk through the mormon temple.

Then I came to my senses.

So...........instead of driving 12 hours TODAY, I'll be wandering the streets of Seattle, coffee in hand, exploring thrift stores and people watching.

Posted by: coffee monger ( )
Date: May 07, 2017 04:39PM

Having a very delicious cup of coffee, then I dunno, maybe nothing at all.

Posted by: desertman ( )
Date: May 07, 2017 07:38PM

I took a nice relaxing ride and was stress free. Didn't have to play nicey nicey while thinking screw you. It has been a wonderful day.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: May 07, 2017 09:15PM

Went to see the movie starring Cynthia Nixon as Emily Dickinson. Keith Carradine plays her father. With an all around great cast of actors to pull off a movie for Dickinson's era.

It was a glimpse into the life of a poet and recluse that was Dickinson. It brings to life her story - even though I've read her biography there are details in the movie I did not read about her life and times.

If you like bio movies of sensitive subjects, that's a good one to go see. It would have been boring if not for the fine acting.

Posted by: Beachgal ( )
Date: May 08, 2017 06:24AM

Swimming in the ocean in Kauai!!! :)

Posted by: Levi ( )
Date: May 08, 2017 01:16PM

For the WIN!

Posted by: scmd ( )
Date: May 08, 2017 04:18PM

God how I wish it was still Sunday, when I was still off. We had a string of auto accidents in the region, and I have one surgery after another lined up with no end in sight. I'm having a fifteen minute break between them, which will end when I scrub up again in one minute. I'm all for healing and saving lives and knew what I was signing on for when I chose this career, but ugh, sometimes it's a bit cumbersome. Plus my wife is sick at home, as are both babies.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.