Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anon : / ( )
Date: July 19, 2017 02:13PM

Me: What if I told you the sky is blue?

TBM: It's not blue. It's purple.

Me: I thought so to, but I just looked out the window. It's really blue!

TBM: That can't be right. I know it's purple.

Me: Just come look!

TBM: No!...and why did you have to go and look out the window in the first place?

Me: I know we've been told not to, but I just caught a glimpse of the blue sky out of the corner of my eye. I went to the window to see more, and it's beautiful outside. You really need to see it!

TBM: I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT! WHY DO YOU HATE ME!!

Me: I'm sorry! I didn't mean to upset you. I just thought you'd want to see...

TBM: [Plugging ears] LA LA LA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LA LA LA! PLEASE NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN! LA LA LA!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Now a Gentile ( )
Date: July 19, 2017 02:14PM

Sounds so familiar.

Posted by: siobhan ( )
Date: July 19, 2017 03:42PM

I still remember my shock the 1st time the Mormon blight that entered my world stuck his fingers in his ears and sang at me LalalalaLAlalaICANTHEARYOU. A grown @$$ man. I don't even remember what I said to get that response.

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: July 20, 2017 02:30PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2017 02:33PM by moremany.

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: July 20, 2017 02:34PM

Nobody likes listening to others being whiney or preachy, and constantly talking (nonsense) about themselves or their rediculous passions, leanings, problems and (sad) rants. Any way to tune them out helps. Leaving them and their kind is best.

Posted by: Honest TBM ( )
Date: July 20, 2017 06:24PM

One of the things that helps prove the Church as being true is when you see for yourself how super humble and hard-working to get the official answers that the honest TBM's will be if they are asked questions about Church things. If they aren't humble and act lazy about questions then people would start to think that the Church might not be true. But of course why we say "the Church is true" is because of the claim to being super honest, super transparent, and super truthful on everything. Otherwise we'd have to say its "not a true Church" and then our claims to it being God's Kingdom would have to rest upon the foundation that God is some sort of psychotic liar who likes to screw around with his kids.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.