Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: druid ( )
Date: July 27, 2017 08:32PM

A question for TBMs- If spouses end up in different kingdoms and one of them is a celestialised bean but slumming it to come visit the other in a lower kingdom, because they were once married in the temple and both are resurrected with perfect bodies, can they still lawfully have sex? What say you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: commongentile ( )
Date: July 27, 2017 08:44PM

I think I heard somewhere that only people in the Celestial Kingdom have sex organs, and that people in the lower kingdoms don't have them. Is this what is taught?

Posted by: anon tonite ( )
Date: July 27, 2017 09:08PM

As far as I can determine, this inane doctrine didn't even exist until about 1955, when that jackhole Joseph Fielding Smith pulled it out of his ass for "Doctrines of Salvation."

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,1934089

No other church authority, not even McConkie, got on board with it to my knowledge. I suspect that it's taught so that mormons can feel like winners, even though the concept directly contradicts their precious "keystone" BOM.

Mormunz iz dum.

Posted by: cutekitty ( )
Date: July 27, 2017 08:47PM

I read in the "Sealed Portion" book that in the telestial kingdom gay people do not have sex parts anymore!!!! No need for 'em, I guess, if you aren't making new creations?

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: July 27, 2017 09:13PM

Mormons imagine other people's plight with much satisfaction. How their eyes light up when they gloat!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2017 09:14PM by donbagley.

Posted by: shapeshifter ( )
Date: July 27, 2017 09:14PM

Sounds like of like a conjugal visit. Those should be allowed right? For all of us low lifes 'imprisoned' down below.

Posted by: commongentile ( )
Date: July 27, 2017 09:17PM

But if I was in one of the lower kingdoms and no longer had the necessary "equipment," I guess it would be pretty hard to completely satisfy my wife from the Celestial Kingdom!

Posted by: boydslittlefactory ( )
Date: July 28, 2017 08:21PM

But what if you were a cunning linguist or had the magic touch?

Posted by: azsteve ( )
Date: July 27, 2017 11:11PM

I think that according to mormon beliefs, the temple marriage becomes void if either person doesn't make it to the Celestial kingdom. The Celestial partner finds a new spouse that did reach the celestial kingdom, and the other person goes to a lower kingdom, minus their sex organs. As a Celestial kingdom person, you get not just your own planet, you get your own universe. Then as a god yourself, you do what our god did and does now. If you don't make it to the celestial kingdom, I think you get to become an angel. But even as an angel you are still damned because you can never progress and can never see god in person ever again. These are pretty weird beliefs when you stand back and look at them objectively.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: July 27, 2017 11:22PM

Mos love their complicated "gospel", these innane questions keep them thinking that they know more than everyone else, With or Without the answers!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2017 11:22PM by GNPE.

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: July 28, 2017 12:00AM

https://faithpromotingrumor.wordpress.com/2006/12/18/the-tk-smoothie-rule/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2017 12:01AM by anybody.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: July 28, 2017 08:40AM

Two words .... TK smoothie. Or is that three words.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: July 28, 2017 11:45AM

So this means TKers of both genders can wear really tight pants without embarrassing bulges? And Mormons get to spend eternity in 3 hour block meetings wearing garmies?

Which one is Heaven again?

Posted by: sd ( )
Date: July 28, 2017 02:11PM

if a celestialized man down shops to the telestial to get some will he be like the big man on campus? Would the geeky guy who always feared God and kept his pee-pee in his pants in this life suddenly have his pick of the girls who wouldn't look twice at him in high school? Would a celestialized c*ck look bigger in the telestial kingdom? Oh these questions make my head explode.

Posted by: EXON46 ( )
Date: July 28, 2017 07:15PM

What a minute. When god and JC had sex and made Adam. JC wasn't even born and never died and never had an erection then, so where did god put it? The only thing I remember in the Temple was that they used their hands;)

Posted by: Rose ( )
Date: July 28, 2017 07:28PM

pray about it (JK).

Posted by: Intelligent Donkey ( )
Date: July 28, 2017 08:04PM

It's not allowed because a celestial person would have to 'go down' to the telestial person. We can't have any of that.

Date: July 28, 2017 11:47PM

Posted by: cinda ( )
Date: July 28, 2017 08:14PM

It all sounds preposterously asinine, not to mention ridiculous and stupid to this nevermo.

Date: July 28, 2017 11:48PM

Posted by: overit ( )
Date: July 29, 2017 04:15AM

Clearly you all forgot the most important doctrine - pay your tithing and it will all be sorted out in the next life.

Posted by: kairos ( )
Date: July 29, 2017 06:42AM

Is ED an automatic state in the telestial life?

And what happens if it occurs in the upper terestrial or celestial kingdoms-does the factory shut down or do they go to the sperm banks?

just askin!

k

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.