Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: catnip ( )
Date: August 06, 2017 02:56PM

Bang, I am beginning to get the impression that if I said,"CHOCOLATE!", you would repeatedly shriek "VANILLA! VANILLA! VANILLA!" just for the hell of it.

I have tried as well as I could, approaching the issue from many different angles, and you have done your d@mndest to shoot me down. I've had enough.

As a member of this board for more than a decade, I think I have a pretty well-established record of being polite toward and supportive of the concerns of other posters.

Maybe that approach is no longer valued here. In any event, I'm done with this topic.

Mods, please feel free to close this thread. I have HAD IT with the personal, ongoing antagonism.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: eternal1 ( )
Date: August 06, 2017 03:06PM

Then why start another one?

Posted by: catnip ( )
Date: August 06, 2017 03:18PM

To make the point. I have never, in all these years, experienced the kind of relentless antagonism that I felt from this one.

Most of us try to be supportive of each other, though not afraid to bring differing viewpoints to the table. Things don't feel the same, any more.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.