Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Lucky ( )
Date: May 26, 2011 01:03PM

In the past few months in conversations with TBM acquaintances who have discovered my dissenting sentiments with MORmONISM,
I have been accused of feeling sorry for myself, as if doing so is some inherently reprehensible flaw.

Granted, self pity may not always be the best answer or a perfect solution to personal problems, but having feelings and a certain amount of remorse based on personal reflections is not necessarily bad.

In fact, isnt this how the FUCKING LDS vaunted repentance process (and attendent road to perfection) is supposed to work?

I feel a person is entitled to such reflection & sentiments, and I resent the Hell out of the fact that others, namely MORmONS, feel entitled to deny me such reflections, such sentiments and then feel entitled to tell me how I am feeling about myself regardless of what the reality of the situation is and then use their totally convoluted assessment of me and the situation to attack me. Sorry, MORmONS but I did not quit your damn POS church to make way for every run of the mill MORmON like you that I encounter to be my new de facto bishoPRICK. If I wanted a MORmON bishop to be meddling in my life I would still be going to the POS MORmON church.

I feel this assigned self pity label is a calculated / templated attack that comes right out of the LDS Inc dept of dirty tricks/ villifying critics of MORmONISM.

It shows how the Damn MORmON cult really works as it applies it's selfinterested selective ways. If my sentiments were pulling me back into the cult they could be acceptable.
But anything that pulls someone out of the LDS cult must be attacked by MORmONS & this is just one way of doing it.

In general, IN MORmONISM, Self interest is only tolerated if it is expressed in a MORmON context -someway that somehow elevates the damn church. MORmONS find it offensive for anyone to have self pity because pity is ALWAYS reserved only for some GOD DAMNED MORmON pioneers or Church leader or official LDS Inc designate charity case.

Now, With that in mind, just try to tell me that the LDS church doesnt ask ppl to feel sorry for that POS Joe Smith.
His leg surgery, his poor lot in life, his grand struggle to give the world the (POS) BOm & save all mankind.

Poor Joe, all he wanted to do was help his fellow man, & the bad bad men at Carthage shot down poor poor Joe for it.
BOO! HOO! HOO! (FUCKING) HOO! & all of Joe's wives & all the money he stole, well that was just more of the horrendous trial of life for the poor poor (sick twisted POS) Smith when the MORmONS get done with their LDS BS story.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Rebeckah ( )
Date: May 26, 2011 01:06PM

But THEY are persecuted, dontcha know. "Anti's" are just whiners. Really, get with the program!

;)

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.