Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: September 19, 2017 09:34PM

I reread your post, and I got your intent wrong. I am sorry about that, and I'm sorry if my reaction to your post hurt you. I probably did want to hurt your feelings because *I* thought that you were like, fleeeeee. Those Catholics are bad juju because TSCC is bad juju.

I was wrong. I am the asshole.

I am not Catholic, never have been Catholic, I just have a lot of respect for this charity because of their breadth and depth of contacts, social working skills, and generally low key thing.

Looking at badassman's posts through my own lens of experience can blind me to other's.

I was wrong. I will try to do better. And thank you for calling me out on my shit.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2017 09:46PM by Beth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Texmo ( )
Date: September 19, 2017 10:47PM

It's OK, Beth. I'm sure you didn't mean to hurt my feelings. Just remember it's not so easy for everyone to ask for help. It's scary to walk into an unfamiliar church and ask for help. I'm glad you were able to get help and you are now back on your feet.

If I lived near Badass I would walk with him to the church or another place for assistance.

I'm in a terrible predicament myself. I wish someone were with me, just sitting next to me and encouraging me...

Please don't respond to my post. I don't want to start a big thing about myself. I'm just responding to Beth so she can have closure. That is all!

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: September 19, 2017 11:28PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.