Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: badassadam ( )
Date: September 23, 2017 01:38PM

I dont know how to bring youtube videos on here i am very old school. The song starts out with an actual symphony so i think you will really like it. But you be a changed by the end of the song. I still remember listening to this song looking at the salt lake temple from a hotel window as a kid. My dad was so absessed with the church and conference and going to church sites it was ridiculous but i always brought my cd player and my music to escape the bullsh#t. I think it was just destiny at a young age to always oppose the church but i thought i was evil and against god for doing that, but now i know that that isnt true

On a sidenote this cold weather is killing me. Thanks boner for making me feel like real person that can stand up for himself against the mormons with my real mind. Just was afraid and suppressed for so long. But i have watching a lot of matt dillahunty lately and he talks to mormons sometimes that call in and what matt says helps me a lot. Its crazy to find adults that think the same way i do i just never found that in my life. Strength to the boner and power to the badass hip hop and ski boop bop fist bump i am out haha.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: eternal1 ( )
Date: September 23, 2017 01:48PM

Here ya go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgtGdwCnBYY

studio version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCRv_DnAZQs

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2017 01:50PM by eternal1.

Date: September 23, 2017 02:09PM

Beautiful just beautiful there you go boner i hope you see the video.

Date: September 23, 2017 06:25PM

I want to keep this as high on the topic list for boner to see. This is what he wanted.

Posted by: luckylucas ( )
Date: September 23, 2017 10:24PM

badassadam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I want to keep this as high on the topic list for
> boner to see. This is what he wanted.

So it shall be done, for the Boner will not be mocked

Date: September 24, 2017 12:55AM

No he will not.

Date: September 23, 2017 07:48PM

Dont know how much longer i can keep this on the front page boner. Your tired badass.

Date: September 23, 2017 08:20PM

Baw-wita-baw-di-bone-di-bone-diggydiggydiggy-set-the-boner-set-up-jump-the-boner

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: September 23, 2017 10:44PM

Date: September 24, 2017 12:54AM

Man come on boner i cant keep this up forever jesus. The very VERY tired badass.

Posted by: eternal1 ( )
Date: September 24, 2017 01:17AM

We'll it is a Saturday night, maybe the boner is "occupied".

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: September 24, 2017 01:19AM

Thanks!!! I’m going to check it out and report. I think I was able to make some headway with work this weekend. A friend nice told me to never worry about work, it would be there when I came in the next morning

So, Badass, I generally type on a tablet. Lots of spelling errors because of predictive spelling and lousy eyesight.

On YouTube, there’s a button that allows sharing. I just click “copy link” and wham—there it it.

Thanks Eternal1 for the links! I’m going to grab a cold beer tomorrow and listen to some Badass Metal in solidarity with my friends.

And, you’re fuckin’ right! The Boner will not be mocked! He will rise up at his last day and say, “A man and his Boner is a beautiful thing!” Until then, I’m leaving to to the younger guys to take care of Boner business.

Thanks, Adam, for the friendship! Emember, Bro, Mormonism is merely a shadow—it’s dark, but you’ll light up your path.

Love and hugs to all you wankers out there!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.