Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: psychic ( )
Date: November 08, 2017 04:54PM

I have claimed in my posts:

*Governing Body has told their "Helpers" that the "preaching work is done". PROVED.

*When I ask ex-Mormon atheist "why" they are now atheists, they say "Because everyone who claims to speak to God or to have supernatural experiences is lying or delusional" so I ask them "Do you have evidence for this?" and they say: "We don't need any". I say: "You can't come to that conclusion unless you've studied the truth claims of all religions and compared them with known facts" and they say: "We don't need to, we already know". I ask: "How do you already know?" and they say: "We just do!" And they say "I" use "strawman techniques". I don't. THEY do.

*Poster claim that I am "lying" about my supernatural experiences. I say: "If I tell you the truth, and you call me a liar, that does not make me a liar, that makes you a fool". That is an accurate statement. That is NOT "straw man" but an accurate statement.

*I believe that ex-Mormon atheists were Mormon hypocrites, lead double-lives. Lied constantly to everyone. I knew such men when I was a Mormon. They disgusted me.

*"Zelph on the Shelf" became Atheist after being Mormon for the same reason JWs become Atheist after losing faith in that, as a knee-jerk emotional psychological "response" to finding out one has been duped. Kicking God and Jesus in the shins for the sins and lies of Joseph Smith and Brigham Young. So, I send them an Elemental, to keep them up at night, to "rethink" their attitudes, and they have. Now, they believe in the supernatural again.

*Erik K, this is YOUR message board, you can decide to "censor" whomever you wish. You don't need a "reason" for it. You can say that I am "preaching". Crap. I can say the same about you. But, this is YOUR board, and you can do whatever you want with it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CateS ( )
Date: November 08, 2017 04:58PM

I'm really happy for you that you've found what works for you with your position on the supernatural.

Are you happy with it?

It seems to me that if you were really at peace you wouldn't feel the need to shore up your position by continually attempting to convert/contradict others.

Posted by: psychic ( )
Date: November 08, 2017 05:06PM

I "thought" this was a forum for the exchange of ideas. It isn't. This is a forum where you MUST agree with the "majority" or be vilified/censored. That's fine. I don't own this forum, and the forum owner can set the rules. I just wish they would be honest about it. Of course, they were dishonest/hypocritical as Mormons, and they are dishonest/hypocritical as ex-Mormons. They had NPD as Mormons, and they have not changed as ex-Mormons.

I do not attempt to convert sociopaths/hypocrites. They will not be converted to anything but their own ego. However, a "few" seekers of Truth come here, and I hope to share my experiences with them, so they can find alternatives.

CateS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm really happy for you that you've found what
> works for you with your position on the
> supernatural.
>
> Are you happy with it?
>
> It seems to me that if you were really at peace
> you wouldn't feel the need to shore up your
> position by continually attempting to
> convert/contradict others.

Posted by: Concrete Zipper ( )
Date: November 08, 2017 05:08PM

Actually, psychic, the board admins have been having some discussions about you. We like to be tolerant of our users's varied views, but your posts have gone well beyond the bounds of civil discourse. I personally believe that you're just here to troll and cause chaos, and that nothing you've said is sincere. Others may believe that you're for real.

In any event, Eric the site owner asked you to take a break so please do that. Take some time off, read other people's posts and ponder if you have anything useful to contribute. If you keep posting like this, you're going to get banned.

CZ (admin)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.