Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: February 23, 2018 12:18PM

It's cold as fuck up here. Jesus fucking christ. (P.s. this is not me complaining)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: February 23, 2018 01:35PM

Where is here?

General area, nothing too specific.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: February 23, 2018 05:33PM

tumwater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where is here?
>
> General area, nothing too specific.

Pocatello, idaho. Was super cold this morning with the wind blowing on top of it. I really need to get serious about moving back to arizona.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: February 24, 2018 02:28AM

Have some friends that were going to move to your area,Salmon ID, sale of their place here in western WA, fell through so they backed out of the Salmon deal.

They said it was a good thing, its been the coldest winter in decades in that part of Idaho.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2018 02:29AM by tumwater.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: February 24, 2018 10:58AM

tumwater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have some friends that were going to move to your
> area,Salmon ID, sale of their place here in
> western WA, fell through so they backed out of the
> Salmon deal.
>
> They said it was a good thing, its been the
> coldest winter in decades in that part of Idaho.

Thats what they say. It snowed more last year but i don't think it was this cold. Usually the clothes i have for the winter do the job, but not yesterday.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: February 23, 2018 01:48PM

Idaho is one cold motherfucker.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: February 23, 2018 05:28PM

Babyloncansuckit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Idaho is one cold motherfucker.

You got that right. Felt like it was in the negatives with the wind blowing. Not quite ready to make a move south, have to really plan it out to make it work because i tried once before and failed. But its the birds complaining not me. They are snowbirds i think.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sbg ( )
Date: February 23, 2018 01:53PM

Trade you straight up your cold for my 5" of snow last night and the 5 - 8 we are supposed to get tomorrow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: February 23, 2018 05:30PM

sbg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trade you straight up your cold for my 5" of snow
> last night and the 5 - 8 we are supposed to get
> tomorrow.

I think i would trade snow for the cold. I got 4 wheel drive now so i can handle the snow i think.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: mom anon ( )
Date: February 24, 2018 12:31AM


Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2018 12:33AM by momanon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Kathleen nli ( )
Date: February 24, 2018 12:34AM

My worry is the risk of you slipping on ice after your surgery. Or driving and getting rear-ended.

Anyway, I was thinking ... do you have a Walmart that does home deliveries? I saw an ad where they were bringing people stuff in blue boxes. Cabin fever aside, it would be great if they can deliver groceries to you without you having to go out very much.

My Utah daughters-in-law use some service like that. I may try that myself. It's so cold here (CA) I can't believe it. Grocery stores are too cold no matter what the temperature is outside.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: February 24, 2018 11:04AM

Kathleen nli Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My worry is the risk of you slipping on ice after
> your surgery. Or driving and getting rear-ended.
>
>
> Anyway, I was thinking ... do you have a Walmart
> that does home deliveries? I saw an ad where they
> were bringing people stuff in blue boxes. Cabin
> fever aside, it would be great if they can deliver
> groceries to you without you having to go out very
> much.
>
> My Utah daughters-in-law use some service like
> that. I may try that myself. It's so cold here
> (CA) I can't believe it. Grocery stores are too
> cold no matter what the temperature is outside.

My friend in arizona said the climate change this year has never been this bizarre as far as he could remember, so maybe it is strange all over. I don't think i need a delivery service though. I have shoes that do a good job from keeping me from slipping.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In


Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **     **  **    **   ******   ******** 
 **     **  ***   ***  ***   **  **    **     **    
 **     **  **** ****  ****  **  **           **    
 ********   ** *** **  ** ** **  **           **    
 **         **     **  **  ****  **           **    
 **         **     **  **   ***  **    **     **    
 **         **     **  **    **   ******      **