Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Crazy horse ( )
Date: April 30, 2018 02:09PM

Hi Rose,
Thank you for your interest in chatting with a member of the Church. What would you like to talk about?

A representative will join the chat once you send a message.
Rose 12:45 PM
if everyone is spirit children then why did you not let black people until 1978?
Now chatting with: leonce
leonce 12:46 PM
Hi Rose, this is a good question.And you are talking with the right person. Actually I'm black and I wondered about that before I joined the Church.

Rose 12:48 PM
so you know that in the book of mormon it says that black skin is cursed? would God curse a race of people?
Rose 12:49 PM
he did curse people but not a race!
Rose 12:49 PM
cain was cursed and had to wander around after he killed abel
leonce 12:50 PM
Oh! So the black people taught in the Book of Mormon are actually different that what you think. They were white before and because of their iniquities they were punished.I'm so glad that you read from the Book of mormon. How diod you heard about that?

Rose 12:51 PM
punished for what? maybe joseph smith is rasist! brigham young hated black people! and now you hate gays
leonce 12:52 PM
have you read the whole story in the Book of Mormon?

Rose 12:52 PM
no i don't need to!
Rose 12:52 PM
it is all fake and has no evidence
Rose 12:53 PM
have you read the quran or the watchtower?
Rose 12:53 PM
and in South America there were fierce tribes called the aztecs, incans and mayans
leonce 12:54 PM
How can you think about something that you don't even know or read before?

Rose 12:55 PM
have you ever recieved a answer at all? have you prayed over a watch or over the Koran?
Rose 12:55 PM
the book of mormon is rasist! it says that black skin is cursed! i do not want to read that
leonce 12:56 PM
How do you know those things if you never read from that?

Rose 12:57 PM
don't need to
leonce 12:58 PM
Typing...
Rose 12:59 PM
don't you know anything about your so called church? like joseph smith had 43 wives, was a freemason, was involved in the occult, brigham young hated black people, killed pioneers at medows massacure, mormons supported the nazis in ww2, they now hate gays
The chat session has ended.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Crazy horse ( )
Date: April 30, 2018 02:10PM

yep don't know that the mormon church says that black skin is cursed! they are not

Posted by: Anonanon ( )
Date: April 30, 2018 07:52PM

It seems that every couple of weeks some new person on the forum decides to post their dumb arguments with the mtc missionaries. Yawn. Big surprise- they can't or won't answer your questions. You got 'em!! Way to go.

Posted by: severedpuppetstrings ( )
Date: April 30, 2018 08:35PM

"Leonce" did admit (in a way) the teachings given about the spirit children being white at first, but then their skin was cursed due to iniquity. Either Crazyhorse is making progress or Leonce put her/his foot in her/his mouth.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.