Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anon4ThisPost ( )
Date: May 02, 2018 07:10PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: May 02, 2018 07:12PM

Please...NO references to anything recreational (including slang words or phrases).

Thank you.

Posted by: Elyse ( )
Date: May 02, 2018 07:29PM

Hemp or Cannabis oil is legal in all states.
You can order tons of it from Amazon right to your door.

Like everything else, it seems to help some people but not everyone.
Sorry, I have no personal experience with it.

Posted by: Mnemonic ( )
Date: May 02, 2018 11:27PM

Elyse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hemp or Cannabis oil is legal in all states.
> You can order tons of it from Amazon right to your
> door.

CBD is NOT "legal in all states".

While the product technically is federally illegal because of its relationship with its cousin, marijuana, CBD has become widely popular across the United States as people have used it to treat seizures, anxiety, pain and the side effects of cancer treatment, among other ailments.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/2018/02/21/businesses-that-are-selling-cbd-a-cannabis-byproduct-in-utah-could-do-so-legally-under-a-bill-that-passed-the-senate/

Posted by: jan ( )
Date: May 02, 2018 07:48PM

It eased the arthritis pain in my geriatric cat.

Posted by: csuprovograd ( )
Date: May 02, 2018 07:48PM

I use sublingual CBD for stress and anxiety. When it comes combined with another ingredient in just the right ratio, it works quite well for what I use it for. My wife can not tolerate it in any form. It’s effects vary from person to person.
I suggest a slow introduction and then adjust according to the effect you are intending. Oh, side effect: my knees don’t ache as much when I use it regularly.

Disclaimer: I live in CA. I can walk in and purchase cbd and it’s more well-known (and generally illegal) complementary ingredient these days. Ain’t it grand?

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: May 02, 2018 08:08PM

Hippie.

;)

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: May 02, 2018 08:45PM

Cannabinoids are anti-inflammatory, and many aches and pains are caused by inflammation.

Date: May 03, 2018 02:11AM

In reply to your note, Don, I earlier wrote "Hippie" followed by a smile--as I did after csuprovograd's post. My reply to you was subsequently stricken from the thread, meaning presumably that it offended someone.

If that was you, I apologize. It was meant in jest; I respect you greatly.

LW

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: May 03, 2018 02:39AM

No, it wasn't me.

Date: May 03, 2018 02:42AM

Perhaps I just forgot to hit the "post" button.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: May 03, 2018 12:27PM

No, I saw it...then it disappeared.
Must be an offended hippie here :)

Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: May 03, 2018 01:14PM

I just checked the "destination" where hidden posts are sent in perpetuity, and there are no posts there from this thread (for which I thank everyone! :D ).

I don't know what happened, but as of the time that this post from me posts, no one (including me) has hidden any post from this thread.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2018 05:38PM by Tevai.

Posted by: Josephina ( )
Date: May 03, 2018 12:41AM

I have a disease which causes me a great deal of serious pain. CBD oil is very helpful, but it is not strong enough by itself to get my pain to bearable levels. I supplement it with a modest amount of prescription opioid. Nowadays the medical system is not generous with the doses of pain meds they prescribe, so if I did not have CBD oil, I would certainly be in too much pain to survive.

Posted by: knotheadusc ( )
Date: May 03, 2018 12:44AM

I give it to my dogs with great success. Both have had mast cell tumors, and one seemed to have a hard time bouncing back after we had his tumor removed. He made a remarkable recovery after I started giving him CBD oil. That was about 18 months ago. I still give it to them on a daily basis.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2018 12:45AM by knotheadusc.

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: May 03, 2018 02:01AM

It's anti-inflamatory, anti-pasta, anti-mormon.

Can someone inform someone that informs everyone else that, YES, CBD oil IS legal in all individual (United) States.

For best results, combine with equal parts CBD Buddies, Tetra Hydra Cannabinoid.

You have cannabinoid receptors in your body. How cool (convenient?) (coincidental?) is that?

M@t

Posted by: catnip ( )
Date: May 03, 2018 02:23AM

It is legal where I live, if you have a special card (which I did, being the law-abiding citizen that I am).

I tried it in several forms, all of which tasted vile (except the peppermint-patty edibles, which masked the taste, so I accidentally took too much and was, as my daughter said, "couch-locked" for about an hour. I felt absolutely NO pain while couch-locked, but it was an unsettling feeling.

I have had more predictable success with conventional painkillers. My primary care provider knows that I keep meticulous track of opiate usage and that I will not touch it until the requisite amount of time has passed since the last dose. And I don't always need it. But I am grateful to know that it is there, just in case.

Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: May 03, 2018 02:45AM

CBD oil did not do anything for me but i only tried it for about two weeks.

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: May 03, 2018 02:57AM

My experience = super effective, at immediate relief of pain for a matter of hours, and at reduction of inflammation that as applied over time tends to reduce the aggravation of sore joints/spots and to promote permanent relief /healing in those aggravated spots. ZERO side effects noted.

what a travesty that the ASSpostHOLES of MORmONISM are against this form of relief. they should be banned from ever using it!!!!!

Posted by: hello ( )
Date: May 03, 2018 05:05AM

CBD sourced from Canadian hemp is reputed to contain fewer cannabinoids and be generally weaker than than CBD sourced from "drug strain" indicas and sativas. Hemp oil is actually very low in CBD on a percentage basis. CBD from drug strains contains all the cannabinoids, for the synergistic "entourage effect", and to maintain a mellow high that won't cause anxiety. Don't pay drug CBD prices for an enhanced hemp oil (many scammers out there, go to a dispensary), caveat emptor.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: May 03, 2018 11:43AM

My wife took CBD and THC oils for the 10 months prior to her death. It helped with her appetite and to help her sleep.

Posted by: Human ( )
Date: May 03, 2018 01:17PM

I do know this much, there is no harm in trying it to find out, as long as it is legal where you live.

And that’s also try for the THC component.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.