Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Angel of Jesus ( )
Date: May 14, 2018 12:50PM

Philander Scott III (yes, his father named him "Philander" but I'm sure his friends called him "Phil") was the Mission President of the Puerto Rican mission of the LDS Church in 2013. He was excommunicated, after it was discovered he was having sex with some of the most attractive sister missionaries in the mission.

Apparently, he was telling the sister missionaries that his good Mormon wife was dying of some disease (may be true, but probably not). He brought his own Lear Jet to the mission, and used it to visit missionaries on some of the outlying islands; where he strategically placed the sexiest sister missionaries (isolating them). One of the sister missionaries who was companions with another one he was boffing, called her Stake President back in her home Stake, told him what happened, and, amazingly, the Stake President believed her.

The question must be asked: WHY was Philander(er) so successful in his sexual seductions; convincing sister missionaries to have sex with a married man, thirty years their senior, their own Mission President?

Well, this has happened before. In the 1870s the President of the European Mission, who was also an Apostle, was boffing his young sexy Mormon "secretaries". Although the Apostle had multiple wives, none of his wives went with him on the mission. Perhaps this led the change. Well, when one of the secretaries got home, she dropped a dime on the Apostle. The Apostle was called back to Utah to explain himself, and he DENIED he had committed adultery; stating that since he ejaculated "on" and not "in" the young women, technically, he had not committed adultery. Well, the good Brethren were not impressed with that reasoning, and they excommunicated the good Apostle.

Why are such men so successful at getting sexy young active Mormon women into their beds?

The answer is quite simple, and it comes from Evolutionary Biology. Here it is:

There are three types of men: Alpha, Beta, and Omega. Alpha make up 5 per cent, Betas make up 90 per cent, and Omegas make up 5 per cent. The "DNA" of all mammals, including human mammals, is intelligent, and has "intent" and the "intent" of DNA is "SURVIVE". The BEST males at survival, by far, are the Alphas. Most rich men are Alphas. Just about all "powerful" men are Alphas. They are the BEST at survival. The "DNA" wants (desires) that all women "mate" with the Alpha males, thus insuring the best chances of SURVIVAL of the species.

Now, how do female mammals (and Mormon women are female mammals too), "desire" to mate with the Alphas? The Alphas are given a pheromone (odorless scent) that attacts female mammals, exciting them sexually, and making them WANT to mate with the Alphas. The is called the "Alpha Male Pheromone".

Companies are spent hundreds of millions of dollars, to try to synthetically reproduce the Alpha Male Pheromone, and "sell it" to all males. The result is "AXE" deordorants and sprays, and "Alpha Male" deordorant, etc. I do not know if these work or not.

Now, the Omega male, is the least capable, the lease likely to survive. Nature has given the Omega Male a pheromone that TURNS OFF the female mammal (and Mormon women are female mammals). They are shunned by women.

The Beta Male has a "neutral" pheromone, which neither attracts, nor repels, the female mammal sexually. Therefore, the female mammal is attracted or repelled by the Beta Male, NOT based upon scent (as in the Alpha or Omega), but based upon "STATUS" or the "outward evidence" of that male's capability to provide for the female and her offspring. About 90 per cent of males are Beta Males.

Look at female birds. They choose a male bird to mate with, who has built the best "nest". The best nest is capable of holding eggs that won't roll out and be destroyed. Human females are similar, the bigger and better your house, car, clothing, profession ("status") the more likely the human female will want to mate with you (if you are Beta); because her DNA wants her to mate with "capable" males who are BEST able to provide for her and her offspring and to insure that her male offspring are also "capable" (good at survival).

Now, if you have an Alpha Male, with an Alpha Male pheromone, women will mate with that male, even if he is poor and UNcapable. That is why you have beautiful strippers, who "take care" of Alpha Male drug addicts, supplying them sex, other women, and drugs; working hard to take of them.

The Omega Males have it last. They are the most NON-aggressive males. They are the most generous, the most kind, and most NOT LIKELY to rape or commit incest. These are the males who are WORST at survival, so females rarely choose them to mate with. The only females who mate with Omega Males are females who are rejected by Alphas and Betas both.

Of course, if an Omega Male is "rich" then he still has a good chance to mate with a female, but she still will not choose him "if" she is accepted by the Alpha or the wealthy Beta.

All this is about SURVIVAL. This is why many, if not most, of attractive women are Gold-diggers (seek to mate with wealthy men), because a wealthy man has DEMONSTRATED his can be the best provider for the female and her offspring. Very simple.

In the case of Philander(er) Scott III, you have an Alpha Male (with pheromone) who is also WEALTHY: that is a combination that women CANNOT REJECT OR RESIST. That is why young attractive sister missionaries committed adultery with a married much older male who was their Mission President. They continued to teach their investigators that sex before marriage was "next to murder" while they had secret sex with a married man who was their Mission President, and THEY SAW NO CONTRADICTION.

It is because they FELL IN LOVE with him. They simply could NOT reject his advances. ALL women "FALL IN LOVE" with Alpha Males, and if that male is rich and attractive, that is TRIPLE THREAT that NO HUMAN FEMALE can resist. And, believe...THEY DON'T!!!

Now, the true nature of female mammals (and Mormon women are female mammals) is DENIED by Mormon culture, which teaches that Mormon females are all innocent Cherubs plucked from the Tree of Paradise, and are "INCAPABLE" of will-full sexual sin. I was told that many times when I was an active Mormon. Therefore, when the Church PR department finally admitted the scandal, the Sister missionaries involved were called "innocent deceived young women"; suggesting that Philander(er) RAPED them against their will, grabbing them, ripping off their dresses, and forcing himself on him.

I was roommates with no less than 3 active Mormon Alpha males; over a period of many years. Not at the same time. These active Mormon males had sex with active single Mormon females ALL THE TIME. With many of them. The women were "in love" with these men.

Ex-Mormons/Post-Mormons need to DROP Mormon culture: including the FALSE BELIEF that Mormon women, or all women in general, are always PURE, always HONEST, would NEVER commit sexual sin unless FORCED by an evil male. You need to DROP THAT "MYTH". It is as much "MYTH" as 1000 year old Quakers on the Moon!

However, this is NOT done. Ex-Mormons/Post-Mormons often, and usually, take cultural "myths" they held as Mormons, with them, into Atheism/Agnosticism/Post-Mormonism.

In a wolf-pack, for example, the Alpha Wolf will "mate" with ALL the females; including his own daughters, and even grand-daughters. This is perfectly fine with the female wolves. Again, they are simply obeying their DNA, which "instructs" them via pheromone to mate with the Alpha, so that their offspring will produce the most Alphas, who are the BEST at survival, thus increasing the odds that future wolf packs will SURVIVE.

Simple as that. Mormon women are human female MAMMALS, and, when it comes to mating, act/react like ALL female mammals.

Alpha males are the most aggressive, violent, incestuous, greedy, selfish males. Women prefer these males to mate with, because they are the BEST at survival.

Omega males are the most non-aggressive, non-violent, NON-incestuous, UNselfish males. Women REJECT such males as mating partners (unless the Omega is wealthy or is willing to mate with a female that the Alphas and Betas have rejected). Omega males are the WORST at survival. DNA does NOT want females to mate with Omegas, and, in the animal kingdom THEY DON'T. In the human kingdom, because of the human contruct of monogramy, Omega males still often mate, but ONLY with females that have been rejected by Alphas and Betas.

Beta males stand "in between" the Alpha and Omega when it comes to aggression, violence, incest, and selfish behavior. They constitute the majority of male mammals.

Violent criminals are almost always Alpha Males. Very successful soldiers, businessmen, politicians (such as Presidents Clinton and Trump) are Alpha Males. Most rich men are Alpha Males, because they are obsessed with wealth, power, and sex. Joseph Smith was an Alpha Male.

THAT is the "reason why" a much older married man, a Priesthood leader, the Mission President, did not have ANY PROBLEM AT ALL, getting young attractive sister missionaries to give him sex.

Sister missionaries are human female mammals. And, when it comes to mating, they act/react like all other female mammals.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: carameldreams ( )
Date: May 14, 2018 01:30PM

This is so good, I wanted to quote multiple lines but suffice to say,

THANK YOU!!!

A new era is here (however slowly it dawns) when the complicit manipulation, getting her own, using whatever she has to get the best-attitudes of Mormon women are exposed.

THANK YOU!!!

P.S. I am female.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2018 01:31PM by carameldreams.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: May 14, 2018 01:44PM

I think I have an attention thing these days, but then I spend my days editing medical reports, so reading long reports gets old.

BUT I "was" an attractive young woman. The bishop of the singles ward even pointed it out in front of a group and then told me later that I was the ONE girl in the ward he couldn't figure out as to why I wasn't married. Mormon guys didn't like me. I had a good job and the bishop told me never to tell the guys in the ward how much I made. This is the bishop who told me how to save my gay boyfriend. I did do some of what the bishop and other leaders told me to do, but I balked. I did marry him because I needed those assholes out of my life. My ex made less money than I did. He left me 11-1/2 years later and expected me to take over completely without child support or alimony because that is just the way I am and he knew I'd do what I needed to do to raise the kids, keep the house.

BUT my ex is actually an alpha male and so is my straight boyfriend and oh my hell. They argue over parking spots in the driveway. (My ex lives here, my boyfriend does not.)

I carry my own weight financially and more. I always have.

I didn't want a bishop husband. I didn't want a social climber or a leader.

My boyfriend earns 4 times what I do, but I still pay my fair share of vacations, going out to dinner, going to movies, etc., and when I lived with him, I paid a fair share of his house payment.

I was raised much different than most mormon girls, BUT I sure learned how to kowtow to alpha males. I'm back going to therapy over these 2.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: May 14, 2018 01:49PM

I am a sigma male.

I cannot say anything further, other than that it’s a good life!!

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: May 14, 2018 01:51PM

I won't say "thank you."
The issues about the disgusting behavior of mormon men in positions of power certainly need to be openly aired...

But the nonsense about DNA being "intelligent" and "wanting" things is, well, nonsense. And making excuses for the disgusting behavior of mormon males in positions of power because of such nonsense is more than disturbing -- it's abhorrent. "My DNA made me do it!" Nope. Same for the women -- it wasn't their DNA, it was their indoctrination into obedience to men in positions of power over them, and (often) feeling they had no choice.

The issue is valid. The reasons and excuses above are unscientific bullshit.

Date: May 14, 2018 01:54PM

But I can still be a sigma male, right?

Posted by: munchybotazv2 ( )
Date: May 14, 2018 02:12PM

I was gonna say some stuff, but now I don't have to. :)

Date: May 14, 2018 02:44PM

elderolddog, you can be anything you want :)

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: May 14, 2018 01:58PM

I had to read more. I would say I for sure don't fit into your idea of a female mammal.

You could ask both my boyfriend and my ex. Maybe that is why I was such a huge failure at my mormon upbringing and mating. Even with the bishop telling us we could do everything except intercourse and still get a temple recommend just so we could save my ex (so we knew he could be turned on by a female), French kissing was as far as I would go. I wouldn't even French kiss my nonmember boyfriend back when I was 20.

By the time he came back into my life when I was 47 and my failed gay/straight marriage, I had reassessed the situation and I am now an adulteress and I wear the badge with pride as I DECIDED, not some leader.

You can't put all females into a group and say they are all the same. Even my ex and nonmember boyfriend say I'm different than any female they've ever met and my nonmember boyfriend said that is what always was attractive to him. I'm just my own person.

For my ex and my boyfriend, maybe they aren't alpha males, but both of them seem to think they own me and I tell them otherwise often. What I can't figure out is why my gay ex thinks he owns me . . . . My kids find it hysterical.

Posted by: Eric K ( )
Date: May 14, 2018 02:16PM

I personally know Philander Knox Smartt Sr who is the father of this jerk. Phil the III is nearly identical to his father is many respects. Phil Sr was our stake president in Chattanooga many years ago and was a real piece of work. He was a hard line rules based leader with zero compassion or empathy. We are grateful (DW and I) for Smartt Sr being who he was. It was a significant catalyst in our leaving the corporation. We could not believe such an individual could be a representative of Christ and continue to be supported by GA's when many in this area complained about him to SLC. I feel awful about the abuse many have suffered from both Phil Sr and Phil the III. It is unfortunate average members are powerless to remove leaders such as these until serious damage happens.

Posted by: exminion ( )
Date: May 14, 2018 03:18PM

Alpha males are better liars!
They're more aggressive in their pursuit of women.
Chemistry has nothing to do with it.

I was conned into marriage by a Mormon "alpha male", the son of a GA alpha male, who worked for the CES, who beat this son with a paddle with holes drilled in it, to raise welts.

I fell for the lies! He was a nerdy, oversized, back-country yokel, posing as a university scholarship student. He inserted himself into my life and took over, scaring all the other guys away. He invented a persona that met every criteria on the YW list of the perfect husband. He was borderline repulsive. He stank. But my parents wanted me to marry him, and he and everyone else said they were "impressed" by the Spirit, that I should marry him. He was after my money, and he had a secret history of assault and battery. He beat me almost every day, until I ran away and divorced him. It was fear and the cult pressure of an "eternal" temple marriage that kept me with him.

After he beat me for the first time, the "phermones" disappeared. Hell, there's more to marriage, love, choices, and mistakes, than simple chemistry.

Posted by: carameldreams ( )
Date: May 17, 2018 03:01PM

exminion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> who beat this son with a paddle with
> holes drilled in it, to raise welts.

I thought the holes were for aerodynamism?

To decrease resistance?

Physics, not chemistry.

That’s my experience with holey paddling.

Posted by: free man ( )
Date: May 14, 2018 03:37PM

This thread is heresy.

There are exceptions of course, but good to discuss these things.

I don’t think women are as dumb and weak as feminists claim. Women supposedly are oppressed in church, yet often choose it over their husband.

Few women dream of marrying the nerd janitor.

I’ve mentioned the Florida school shooter getting bombarded with love letters in prison.

Was reading recently of certain women in France shamed for switching to be with Nazi men after they took the country.

Go where the power and money is.

Date: May 14, 2018 04:23PM

Feminists don't claim women are "weak" or "dumb."

And if you think your cherry-picked anecdotes about *some* women apply to ALL women, then I guess the same goes for men, right? Meaning if I go and find a few anecdotes that appear to make men look stupid or greedy, that means all men are that way?

Or not...

Posted by: Anon 3 ( )
Date: May 15, 2018 11:04AM

The nazi policy concerning women is barefoot in the kitchen and pregnant if you were aryan. Prostitute or dead if not. One of the first things nazis did was outlaw women employment,soooo what else could they do?
As for pheromones and mammals, a woman is more than a mammal. She is a thinking mammal. Its more thanalpha males. Why are alpha males at 3% of male population if they are the ones most likely to mate? Omegas and Alphas should be atthe same percentage. If Omegas are 80% of the population it isbecause a woman has chosen to reproduce with them, not the alpha males. In fact, statistically you could call alphas and betas anomalies and outliers.
Woman is more than a mammal ordered around by " animal magnetism" as Mormon elders termed it in the 1800's.

Posted by: Big T ( )
Date: May 17, 2018 02:43PM

The california inmate that gets the most love letters, panties, marriage proposals is Scott Peterson who killed his wife and unborn child. Many women are attracted to evil men and alpha males. I agree with the OP and you see this all the time in the real world. Nice men do finish last as females DNA is not drawn to them. If beta men want to mate they better have a lot of money.

Date: May 17, 2018 02:51PM

Nice guys don't have to finish last, they just have to know the proper hunting grounds.

Posted by: Big T ( )
Date: May 17, 2018 02:53PM

Many females on dating sites put in their profiles things such as "if you don't make 6 figures or have 9 inches do not contact me." Or "seeking bad boy, nice guys need not apply."

I use to be a nice guy but found the bad boy role is much more beneficial. Countless women have said nothing turns them off more than a nice polite male. It's all in the DNA has nice is linked to weak. Mormon men repel women with their niceness

Date: May 17, 2018 02:54PM

Big T Wrote:
> The california inmate that gets the most love
> letters, panties, marriage proposals is Scott
> Peterson who killed his wife and unborn child.

Is that because he's an "alpha male", or because his face and name were plastered all over every bit of news media out there for years, while most prison inmates never get such publicity?

Hmm?

> I agree with the OP and you see this all
> the time in the real world. Nice men do finish
> last as females DNA is not drawn to them. If beta
> men want to mate they better have a lot of money.

Yeah, see, the reason anecdotal stuff like that isn't reliable "evidence" is because you've made no effort whatsoever to assure a good random sample, to account for any other "causes," or to make sure you included anything that contradicts what you "see all the time."

How about that.

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: May 14, 2018 07:43PM

This would explain so much, why I've had a few women commit to wanting to marry me, yet all had sexual flings with one or two other returned missionaries at BYU, a couple of times doing it with another guy on the same day they were going out with me. Invariably the guys were jerks, but seemed to get any girl they wanted into bed with them. Mind you, the girls were risking everything, too--ejection from BYU, church discipline, pregnancy, and STD's (no one practices safe sex at BYU, because protected premarital sex is even worse than normal premarital sex in the eyes of many religious people). I would stand by with mouth agape, wondering why the girls wanted a stable marriage to a nice Mormon boy, but meanwhile wanted to be shagged by the bad boys. I had more bad luck with this than the average guy.

Posted by: anonyregular ( )
Date: May 15, 2018 10:20AM

Wow. Don't know if this is how it works all the time, but it explains a lot. I have to be anon for this, though.

Growing up, I had absolutely zero (actually, less than zero) self esteem and thought, through reinforcement from my parents, that I was going to have a very hard time finding a husband. I married, way too young, the only RM I thought would ever ask me. And he knew I thought that, so my whole marriage was based around the unspoken premise that I should be glad anybody wanted to marry me, so I'd better give him anything he wants, or I could be left a single mother.

Well, couple decades later, guess what. Self-esteem magically started to appear. I'd outgrown my teen acne, was one of those people who lost a ton of weight through pregnancies, was able to carry on intelligent conversations (was always a big reader because I wasn't very social), and I'd returned to the work force. And it wasn't eternal mate who initiated my new status of single mother, it was me.

I was still semi-active mormon and I'd moved somewhere that there were very few mormons and non-mormon alpha males were attracted to me. And I could not help myself. I chalked it up to my lack of male attention previous to that and it would send me to the moon thinking "wow, someone like HIM wants ME." They were rich, powerful and married. Because of my job, I became acquainted with them. I had affairs with married men and loved it. They'd wine me and dine me and I just didn't have a desire yet to marry again, so I thought I had the best of both worlds because they "took care of me," i.e. somewhat helped me out financially at the hardest time of my life.

I look at it now and wonder how I could have been attracted to men who were so narcissistic, rude, cheaters--when I hated that so badly in my own former husband, and just plain users. There was another guy, a single guy, who was also attracted to me. He treated me like a queen, he was probably the most moral guy I ever knew and ok looking. I kept asking myself "why can't I be attracted to him?" He would have taken care of me long term, but I just couldn't force the attraction.

That's all long behind me now. I'm much older, can take care of myself well, the hormones are no longer in control and not even rich, good looking or powerful is the thing that attracts me to men now. But after my initial period of singlehood, I returned to Utah and trust me, was hit on by "powerful" men (i.e., married guys who held high church positions). But there was no attraction there. By then it was men who are smart, compassionate, not TBM or even pretending to be, and not pushy who attract me. And I am past wanting to be tied to anybody.

So it's kinda fun to think of it in the terms you outline, because I love reading about the evolutionary process, especially when you see it at work. I really think that at my most mormon, if a guy like Phil the Philanderer had come on to me, I'd have succumbed to the pheromone effect in a heartbeat.

Posted by: lurkinmerkin ( )
Date: May 14, 2018 09:53PM

While human beings are generally more inclined to breed with more “attractive” partners, whether the attraction is financial, physical or a matter of power, it’s certainly not merely a matter of chemicals and waist to hip ratio. It’s always been possible to get the best of all worlds if one is willing to discretely bend the rules of monogamy anyway, and many have. It’s been estimated that, historically, and on average, only about 3 out of four of a man’s “legitimate” children have actually been their genetic offspring. In this age of birth control and easy divorce the odds are probably better.

Different mammals have different social and breeding habits. Human beings are not wolves, but I don’t think the OP even got his information on wolves right. Typically wolf packs have only 1 breeding pair. The non-breeding wolves help take care of the breeding pair’s cubs as participating in hunts. A female is at least as likely to be the alpha member of the pack as a male. If a non-alpha or non-ranking female bears pups they are likely to be killed by the top-ranked female.

Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: May 15, 2018 10:36AM

Since the church is full of sheep. It's going to attract a few wolves. I hate to see innocent people get hurt but the church has it's predators inside it.

I noticed something when I was a zone leader and AP on my mission. Some of the sister missionaries were mentally a bit off. Almost like they were trying to escape something back home. Some were real zealots and others were quite immature. Some sadly would be easy prey for a predator.

This mission president and the MTC president saw this and exploited it because they are sexual predators. I'm sure the sister missionaries were either getting more involved in the church to try and get beyond some abuse that happened to them or they were immature girls off on an adventure. All sorts of psychological games can be played by the predator with imature and psychologically damaged people.

Manipulating these poor people is the game these creeps love.

Posted by: Hedning ( )
Date: May 15, 2018 11:32AM

When I was a missionary back in the 70s when only "Sweet spirits" went on missions when they 21, I found a lot of the young women were very emotionally needy, they would latch on to you as an anchor, I did feel like several had emotional personality disorders and they felt being a missionary was going to give them fullfillment. Several ended up marrying missionaries they served with, and some investigators, who used them as a ticket to get into the US and then dropped them.

Posted by: Hedning ( )
Date: May 15, 2018 11:27AM

Scientifically proven, her DNA will want it.

Funny how people take a little factual science and turn it into absolute bullshit.

My experience in doing drug discovery for female sexual dysfunction for a large pharmaceutical company is that Large Bank Accounts are the actual alpha male pheremones. For mormon women it's a really big Priesthood.

Posted by: bobofitz ( )
Date: May 15, 2018 12:41PM

There’s something to the truth that some men just have that “it” and some use it to seduce attractive females. However, I don’t think it has to do with “secret scents”. I mean, Elvis had it. So did the Beatles.( maybe Ringo not so much).... but females got wet watching them and couldn’t get close enough to smell them. No, sexual attraction I believe has less to do with chemistry and more to do with the fact that the attractive individual(whether male or female)fullfills the attractee’s preconceived, socialized perception of an attractive individual. These stereotypes can differ from society to society and change throughout time, but people want to gain status by mating with one of society’s “prizes”. I think it screams insecurity. But of course, most of us are insecure.

Posted by: logan ( )
Date: May 17, 2018 03:00PM

Yes some just have it. Some dont have to say a word so it has nothing to do with personality when you "have it". I grew up with a guy that had it. I lost count of how many parties we attended and be there 5 minutes and a female would whisper in his ear that she wanted him. Later he would be banging them. We once paid for a stripper to come to a house, she stops stripping mid dance and takes him into a bedroom. Bars, parties, the beach, different state, it did not matter where we were, they all flocked to him. Did he have a scent to him, I dont know, but I know he had something that attracted them.

Date: May 17, 2018 04:37PM

Yes, he had the Alpha Male pheromone, and that is women wanted SEX immediately.

As far as the Beatles, movie stars, etc. They don't have to have alpha male pheromone. Again, the scent is NOT the only thing that turns women on. The other thing is STATUS: fame, wealth, money, fancy cars, etc.

Even male beauty "turns" a woman on, but if the dude is poor and not Alpha, that attraction won't last long.

logan Wrote:
> Yes some just have it. Some dont have to say a
> word so it has nothing to do with personality when
> you "have it". I grew up with a guy that had it. I
> lost count of how many parties we attended and be
> there 5 minutes and a female would whisper in his
> ear that she wanted him. Later he would be banging
> them. We once paid for a stripper to come to a
> house, she stops stripping mid dance and takes him
> into a bedroom. Bars, parties, the beach,
> different state, it did not matter where we were,
> they all flocked to him. Did he have a scent to
> him, I dont know, but I know he had something that
> attracted them.

Posted by: Strength in the Loins ( )
Date: May 17, 2018 03:54PM

I have not read anywhere that Philander was actually banging his sister mishies. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if that were actually the case, but I have not seen or heard anything to corroborate that. What I have read is that he was grooming and propositioning the sisters.

I don't want to defend this scumbag or the cult that he represented, but I am a stickler for keeping the facts straight.

Date: May 17, 2018 04:34PM

I suspect not much "banging" took place. Rather, a lot of "Knob Slopping" took place.

why do I think that? Because I've had plenty of active Mormon male roommates, and they talk about their sexual adventures.

The Church reported that the good sisters agreed not to press charges. For what? For him taking them out to dinner? For a gentle caress on the cheek? For maybe a simple pat on a clothed butt? I think not.

I don't believe he "raped" them. I believe he convinced them that his wife was dying, and his kids needed a new mother. I think some of these sisters "stepped up" and PROVED they were worthy of his love, by slopping his knob. Maybe more in a few cases. But, certainly, the slopped his knob. No question abot it. That is the way Mormon women say to a man: "I really like you".

Strength in the Loins Wrote:
> I have not read anywhere that Philander was
> actually banging his sister mishies. Now, I
> wouldn't be surprised if that were actually the
> case, but I have not seen or heard anything to
> corroborate that. What I have read is that he was
> grooming and propositioning the sisters.
>
> I don't want to defend this scumbag or the cult
> that he represented, but I am a stickler for
> keeping the facts straight.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.