Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: June 05, 2018 09:40PM

We were out walking dogs and ran into the missionaries who acted like rhey knew about Josephs "past disappointments".
They are like fucking robots. I Wish my gf would have recorded it but she thinks it's mean to confront the missionaries and record it, even though they are out every day pushing their abusive Doomsday sex CULT down everybody's throat and expecting people to sing praises of a pedophile.
I mean, I was a missionary once, but I wasn't born with Google at my fingertips. They are supposed to be the iGen, as in iPhone Generation, and the best defense they can muster for past racism is to say, lets not focus on past "disappointments"
Why not?
This is also the #metoo moment and times up for ignoring the sins of our Fathers, especially since that is enabling kids to be raped by Mormon penisholders today, who get away with it scott free, just like they did when I was growing up.
They silences people like me and my friends into shame and submission andvthe same dynamuc happens all the time in this patriatchal CULT of Heto Worship of Doomsday Sayers.
Not me.
Not us!
Not my kids or their kids will have anything whatsoever to do with this gd CULT..
We speak up for those who are too affraid to speak who have been bullued by this CULT of Joseph's Myth.
To give them courage to speak up.
It's waaaay past time to speak up about this.
And too bad if there are kids present?
If you want to lie by ommission, have fun when it comes time to settle up with the big guy upstairs on that.
But I dont lie by ommission.
Especially to my kids.
My Bishop threatened me with excommunication if I spoke to my wife and kids about my "doubts" caused by the 3rd cover up I witnessed as a Mormon, well aware of well protected pediophile penisholders in the Mormon ranks.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2018 10:11PM by koriwhore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.