Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 10:48AM

In a closed thread tumwater asked:
++++++×××××××××××××××
Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: July 09, 2018 12:18PM
Re: Missionaries lie through their GD teeth to defend wife swapping and rape

koriwhore()

What are you trying to gain by all your ranting and raving?

If you can get a couple teeny-bopper little girls to admit JS was a whore monger who raped all ages of women, will that make you happy?

#1. What's with ExMos infantalizing grown ass adult official representatives of the abusive doomsday CULT that exploited us, and continues to exploit our friends and many generations of our family?

#2. What do I hope to gain? I choose to shine a spotlight on the abusive fraud these Mormons are employed to perpetuate so that others who come here to research the Abusive doomsday CULT can see clearly that there is no eay to honestly explain singing the praises of a cuckold bull pedophile.

Those kids don't have any authority of what SLC does or say, they are just puppets responding from a script.

#3. Again grown ass adults are not kids. I have a 19yo daughter in the Army fighting our greatest exustential threat instead of defending pedophiles and rapists by blaming God for Joseph and Brigham raping their followers wives and teenage daughters.

Maybe the final answer will be that JS did all that nasty stuff as a man, but all his church teachings were inspired.
++++++×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
#4. Maybe. But they dont admit that because their ego defense mechanisms make it impossible to condemn the people whose praises you sing as adulterers. What kind of a person would ever admit they choose to sing the praises of a child rapist before God?
Hopefully I give people who come here a line of questioning that helps them turn the tables on the worlds largest army of predatory doomsday CULT recruiters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 10:52AM

Well, if you’re trying to save the world, have at it.

Date: July 10, 2018 11:21AM

babyloncansuckit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, if you’re trying to save the world, have
> at it.
I'm not trying to save the world. Just hoping to give potential victims of the abusive doomsday CULT that exploited me, 7 generations of my family and many of my friends the ammo they need to empower themselves when confronted by predatory Doomsday CULT recruiters.
That and the fact I dont want to be tge guy who lied by ommitting the fact Joseph and Brigham were cuckold bulls who raped their followers wives and teenage daughters as young as 14, which nobody bothered mentioning to me in my 40yrs as a MORmON.

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 10:58AM

K

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 11:03AM

"JS did all that nasty stuff as a man, but all his church teachings were inspired." ....

It's the "the end justifies the means" argument. The same argument I hear fom drumpf supporters.

Date: July 10, 2018 11:24AM

Dave the Atheist Wrote:
> "JS did all that nasty stuff as a man, but all his
> church teachings were inspired." ....
>
> It's the "the end justifies the means" argument.
> The same argument I hear fom drumpf supporters.

Sounds like the rationalization a delusional Fundamentalist MORmON would use to defend Warren Jeffs as he rots in Prison for the rest of his pathetic life on multiple child rape convictions.

Posted by: Bill ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 11:29AM

I don't know about Koriwhore, but I apply D&C 18:15 in my efforts to expose the dark underbelly of the Mormon cult:

15 And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!

If Koriwhore helps just one person...just one, and I bet he has..it is worth it, right Koriwhore? Horney Joe's BS in this verse was actually pretty good from an exmormon perspective too.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 11:38AM

Sure, but who missed out and what did they miss while you were engaged in saving the world? Monomaniacal activity means missing out which isn't automatically 'bad' but there can be consequences
by which others may judge us.

Date: July 10, 2018 12:17PM

elderolddog Wrote:
> Sure, but who missed out and what did they miss
> while you were engaged in saving the world?
> Monomaniacal activity means missing out which
> isn't automatically 'bad' but there can be
> consequences
> by which others may judge us.

AGAIN, NOT trying to save the world. it takes up part of my lunch once in awhile, to expose the fact you cant be a MORmON w/o being a liar.

Date: July 10, 2018 12:32PM

I've known mormons who were good people and they did not know they were lying. But of course, I personally don't think this caliber of mormons exist any more.

In reviewing our 'internet history', I don't mind your message, I just can't agree with your methodology. 'Monomaniacal' is, I believe, an apt description.

Date: July 10, 2018 12:42PM

It was a very outspoken critic like Koriwhore (love the moniker by the way), who led me out of the church about 10 years ago after 40 years. I have now led out all 7 of my kids, my wife, about 15 extended family members. I agree w/ her methodology because it gets people to think critically.

Date: July 10, 2018 01:10PM

elderolddog Wrote:
> I've known mormons who were good people and they
> did not know they were lying. But of course, I
> personally don't think this caliber of mormons
> exist any more.
>
> In reviewing our 'internet history', I don't mind
> your message, I just can't agree with your
> methodology. 'Monomaniacal' is, I believe, an apt
> description.
What opportunities were lost while you fulfilled your irrational need to label fellow ExMo with an ad hominem attack?
I just cant agree with your methodology and "blowhard" is, I believe an apt description of you.

Date: July 10, 2018 01:20PM

Thank you for thinking of me.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 02:08PM

Bill writes: "If Koriwhore helps just one person...just one..it is worth it..."

I don't quite agree. The question isn't whether Koriwhore helps a person or two but whether he helps more people than he hurts. We've seen through his posts and his surreptitious videos that he frequently evokes a defensive response, pushing interlocutors back into their Mormon presumptions.

A lot of us think he hurts more people than he helps, which is unfortunate.

Date: July 10, 2018 02:39PM

Lot's Wife Wrote:
> Bill writes: "If Koriwhore helps just one
> person...just one..it is worth it..."
>
> I don't quite agree. The question isn't whether
> Koriwhore helps a person or two but whether he
> helps more people than he hurts. We've seen
> through his posts and his surreptitious videos
> that he frequently evokes a defensive response,
> pushing interlocutors back into their Mormon
> presumptions.
>
> A lot of us think he hurts more people than he
> helps, which is unfortunate.
A lot of us think all you do is hurt.
So at least I help some people and dont do any harm except cause some temporary discomfort of CogDis.
But I am in good company and nothing like you.
"I cause CogDis, which will either drive them insane or drive them sane. I hope for the latter, which is all I can do after all." Ayan Hirsi Ali

Date: July 10, 2018 02:49PM

"So at least I help some people and dont do any harm except cause some temporary discomfort of CogDis."

I don't know if you help some people or not. I do know that you drive some people back into the clutches of the church. I also know that on occasion you have written on RfM that you don't really care if you persuade people to leave the church.

---------------

"I cause CogDis, which will either drive them insane or drive them sane. I hope for the latter, which is all I can do after all." Ayan Hirsi Ali

We've said it before, but you don't gain much through your appeals to authority. Your ideas rise and fall on their own.

Date: July 10, 2018 04:34PM

Koriwhore, does she remind you of a know it all (self righteous) Relief Society President from when you were in TSCC?

You can take the RS president out of the cult, but you can't take the cult out of the RS president - or so they say.

Date: July 10, 2018 04:49PM

I don’t know about the relief society presidency, but I do know that you sound like a typical patriarchical male dismissing the opinions of women because they are women.

Date: July 10, 2018 05:13PM

Bill Wrote:
> Koriwhore, does she remind you of a know it all
> (self righteous) Relief Society President from
> when you were in TSCC?
>
> You can take the RS president out of the cult, but
> you can't take the cult out of the RS president -
> or so they say.
Self righteous know it all control freak, who dismisses men just because they're men. I thank God every day I dont have to answer to her every day.

Date: July 10, 2018 05:31PM

Koriwhore writes that "I thank God every day I dont have to answer to her every day."

I've never met God, but I feel confident She feels the same way about you.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2018 06:02PM by Lot's Wife.

Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 01:18PM

koriwhore()

For all practical purposes, you're preaching to the choir with your posts on RFM.

If you really want to get your message out to those that you feel need to hear your message, may I suggest you submit letters to the editors of major newspapers and if needed take out full page ads. I'd suggest the SLC Trib for starters.

You'll meet a completely different clientele at those outlets, and the responses should be very interesting.

Date: July 10, 2018 01:43PM

tumwater Wrote:
> koriwhore()
>
> For all practical purposes, you're preaching to
> the choir with your posts on RFM.
>
> If you really want to get your message out to
> those that you feel need to hear your message, may
> I suggest you submit letters to the editors of
> major newspapers and if needed take out full page
> ads. I'd suggest the SLC Trib for starters.
>
> You'll meet a completely different clientele at
> those outlets, and the responses should be very
> interesting.
I lurked here privately as a TBM looking to reconcile my beliefs with reality and to provide real answers to my kids and anybody else who asked me questions. How I wish there were somebody like me posting back then.
I imagine there are others like me.

Posted by: dogblogger ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 01:58PM

But why post it here, we don't need saving from the church

Date: July 10, 2018 02:46PM

dogblogger Wrote:
> But why post it here, we don't need saving from
> the church
Like I said, to give ExMos ammo to use on malipulative/abusive CULT recruiters to turn the tables on them and make them defend the rapist, whose praises they sing.
So far its 100% effective in getting delusional MORmON Doomsday CULT recruiters to lie through their teeth and blame their pagan sex God for telling Joe and Brigham to victimize all those followers by cuckolding them and raping their wives and daughters. But who cares about that nonsense when Costco quit selling hotdogs huh?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2018 02:53PM by koriwhore.

Date: July 10, 2018 03:18PM

Personally, when I was a very active Mormon, I ventured on to this site. I like the OP's approach, which basically gets to punch, the crux of the matter in a hurry. Why beat around the bush...those missionaries have been coddled in a cult. I see so problem with it.

I hear the song, "Whatever It Takes" by my new fav band, "Imagine Dragons" running through my head right now. Those guys are exmo's too, and I suppose there would be some here that would say that their lyrics "hurt" peoples feelings, but I don't think so. Really, whatever it takes to wake people up from the deep sleep of indoctrination. There are many ways to skin a cat, and you just never know what reaches people.

The OP's not hurting anyone.

Posted by: jacob ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 03:39PM

Respectfully,

Op I find your methods disingenuous, disrespectful, and contextually wrong. Furthermore, since your methods are strikingly aggressive you do LDS inc a service in retrenching young and impressionable minds.

Date: July 10, 2018 03:54PM

When I was on my mission in Europe, I remember a man coming to the door, and basically told us that we were "indoctrinated." We asked him why. He said, "he said because your profit married a 14 year old girl...Helen Mar's Kimball." That was the first I had heard of it. He was "strikingly aggressive" in tone, but I didn't care. He didn't "retrench" me. I simply researched later, and came to realize he was right. Are you serious about "disingenuous"? Really? I'll tell you what was disingenuous - Joe Smith enticing, lying, deceiving young teens girls to sleep w/ him. How about Brigham Young trying to save money w/ those handcarts, and lying to those poor people. My son served two tours in heavy combat...I think he was in a "strikingly aggressive" environment. You're full of it son and crack me up.

Posted by: jacob ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 05:20PM

Disingenuous because when the OP starts the chat he doesn’t reveal his true intentions. He tells them that he would like to ask honest questions and in turn receive honest answers and then he proceeds to lecture them about why they are wrong.

Disrespectful because he calls the missionary names.

Contextually wrong because he assigns motivations to everyone involved that are baseless and unsupportable.

Let me add that I have already addressed the military service to missionary service comparison and at least to me, military service carries baggage that Mormonism cannot compete with.

Finally, regarding the weirdly knowledgeable European who was acceptably aggressive with you. Of course, it worked on you, I’m not talking about you. I’m talking about the one that it didn’t work with.

Date: July 10, 2018 05:10PM

jacob Wrote:
> Respectfully,
>
> Op I find your methods disingenuous,
> disrespectful, and contextually wrong.
> Furthermore, since your methods are strikingly
> aggressive you do LDS inc a service in retrenching
> young and impressionable minds.

Many of us find you disingenuous. I agree.
I genuinely want a real answer to my real question, which is what this abusive sex CULT claims they are there to provide. Instead they lie and blame God to defend a rapist. Id pay $100 to a Mormon to answer my questions honestly. So far no takers.And I am the disingenuous one?
> disrespectful, and contextually wrong.
> Furthermore, since your methods are strikingly
> aggressive you do LDS inc a service in retrenching
> young and impressionable minds.
Asking fir honest answers from people who promise that is agressive?
I answer their questions. They dont answer mine.
And I am the bad guy?

Posted by: TheHumanLeague ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 05:16PM

My assumptions: The vast majority do NOT like the
vindictive approach of "Carpet Bombing" The Mormons.
I would BET a small fortune that over 50% of regular
Mormons already know about the History of Joseph Smith.

If I am "Right" then it makes more sense to be somewhat
reasonable with people about their beliefs. Just being
in attack mode does not achieve much results.

Finally I must conclude that their is a lot of regret
for being a SUCKER in a Church. You can only blame
everyone else for so long.

Once you see yourself in a reasonable way, you must
ask yourself how being MAD all time is getting results?

Date: July 10, 2018 05:20PM

You already KNOW you are RIGHT. So what?
There are folks on this planet who will
never ever admit wrongs or mistakes. The
Prison system is a great place to start out.

Getting someone to admit wrong or indifference
is pointless. Just curious...are you married?

If you are then your other half must be miserable.

Date: July 10, 2018 05:27PM

TheHumanLeague Wrote:
> My assumptions: The vast majority do NOT like the
>
> vindictive approach of "Carpet Bombing" The
> Mormons.
> I would BET a small fortune that over 50% of
> regular
> Mormons already know about the History of Joseph
> Smith.
>
> If I am "Right" then it makes more sense to be
> somewhat
> reasonable with people about their beliefs. Just
> being
> in attack mode does not achieve much results.
>
> Finally I must conclude that their is a lot of
> regret
> for being a SUCKER in a Church. You can only
> blame
> everyone else for so long.
>
> Once you see yourself in a reasonable way, you
> must
> ask yourself how being MAD all time is getting
> results?
Tell me what I said is agresdive?
I ask a simple question, how do you justify singing the praisez of a man who raped his followers wives and teenage daughters?
And expect an honest answer,
Not, "God commanded him to do that."
When He commanded tge exact opposite, every time He spoke on the subject.

Date: July 10, 2018 05:18PM

What are tumwater, and those like her trying to gain by attacking fellow ExMos who choose to take up the Morgue on their promise to provide real answers to real questions?
What TF is up with Mormons belittling grown ass adult representatives of the Doomsday CULT that exploited me and 7generations if my family?
And WTF is up with ExMos not answering direct questions?
They are as evasive as the lying sacks of shit at MORmON.org

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2018 05:20PM by koriwhore.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 05:46PM

[edit: I see the initial post is a quote of a tumwater post from an earlier thread. It is still not what I would consider an attack]

OK, for starters, tumwater hasn't attacked you. I quote her entire and only post in this thread:

>koriwhore()

For all practical purposes, you're preaching to the choir with your posts on RFM.

If you really want to get your message out to those that you feel need to hear your message, may I suggest you submit letters to the editors of major newspapers and if needed take out full page ads. I'd suggest the SLC Trib for starters.

You'll meet a completely different clientele at those outlets, and the responses should be very interesting.
>

That's not an attack, it is a comment and suggestion. Get a grip, already.

BTW, your questions are not particularly honest or direct. They are often misleading and loaded, designed to antagonize.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2018 05:56PM by Brother Of Jerry.

Date: July 10, 2018 06:43PM

Brother Of Jerry Wrote:
> >
> OK, for starters, tumwater hasn't attacked you. I
> quote her entire and only post in this thread:
>
> >koriwhore()
>
> For all practical purposes, you're preaching to
> the choir with your posts on RFM.
>
> If you really want to get your message out to
> those that you feel need to hear your message, may
> I suggest you submit letters to the editors of
> major newspapers and if needed take out full page
> ads. I'd suggest the SLC Trib for starters.
>
> You'll meet a completely different clientele at
> those outlets, and the responses should be very
> interesting.
Whats wrong with asking the official representatives of the church who promise to give real answers. By real I assume that means honest. Otherwise its bullshit.
SLTrib has me banned from comments for offering Mormons $100 to hinestly answer my seriius questions, which I offer to do on just about every comment section on every Mirmon story I see in tge internet.
So far no takers.
Only delusiinal liars.

> >
>
> That's not an attack, it is a comment and
> suggestion. Get a grip, already.
>
> BTW, your questions are not particularly honest or
> direct. They are often misleading and loaded,
> designed to antagonize.
How?
I honestly want to know how anybody sings the praises of a man who is a well kniwn child rapist who clearly abused his obscene amount of power over his followers to cuckold his followers by raping their wives and teenage daughters.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2018 06:44PM by koriwhore.

Date: July 10, 2018 05:37PM

You already know you are right.
You already know you are right

(I got 491 lines to go).....

Posted by: Aaron ( )
Date: July 10, 2018 06:49PM

There are not enough lines in the world.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.