Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: [|] ( )
Date: July 17, 2018 03:10AM

Arizona legislator was stopped going 40 mph over speed limit and tried to claim legislative immunity while (claiming it as a joke) stating that he sometimes drove 140 mph.

That may be the least of his problems.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2018/07/16/arizona-paul-mosley-allegations-inappropriate-comments-women-religion/780400002/

"Mosley repeatedly asks probing questions about religion, pushing people into conversations about his Mormon faith, colleagues from both political parties said."

"Other lawmakers and lobbyists say Mosley frequently and adamantly discusses his religion at the Capitol, occasionally handing out copies of the Book of Mormon."

Apparently, TSCC has a new program: Every Representative a Missionary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: summer ( )
Date: July 17, 2018 06:52AM

He sounds like he has never been let out of the house, much less every worked in a professional workplace. Hopefully voters will take notice.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: July 17, 2018 08:01AM

Wow! What if he simply represents his constituency?

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: July 17, 2018 08:30AM

of comments that I got from idiot mormons when I worked at Thiokol and I was "over the age" of mormon marriage. I had comments from some of them about why I wasn't married, barefoot, and pregnant. One guy, who my mother was good friends with, was the one who made the statement about bareftoot and pregnant. I never reported any of these comments as they didn't do anything back then. I had much worse treatment by a boss later on out there and they took his side.

Anyway--it isn't like women can just find that one and get married. It was very painful for me and shocking that these guys just thought I could go out and get a husband that easily.

The guy who said something about barefoot had a daughter younger than I and she has never married. I wonder what he thinks of that.

P.S. I heard this story on the news and I sure hope they do something about this law. This guy should not be in office.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2018 08:30AM by cl2.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: July 17, 2018 08:37AM

Mormon Arizona politicians usually turn out to be scumbags.

Oh ... wait ... that seems to be mormon politicians in general.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.