Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 11:27AM

I'm a ♎ baby!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 11:29AM

I was afraid this would happen.

Date: September 26, 2018 11:30AM

☮️

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 12:05PM

Make it stop.

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 10:05PM

Posted by: nonsequiter ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 12:42PM

I'm a scorpio but my moon sign is capricorn.

Everybody who knows me in real life think I dont have emotions but if they only knew the volatile inside...

Date: September 26, 2018 02:10PM

You don't seem very volatile here non.

This is me not me. It interesting to read but not really helpful.

"The Moon in Gemini gives an urge towards making changes and an unconscious need for communication. Any life situation these people are in, they consider it to be a topic for a future story, and because of it they notice a lot of details which other people would never see. A fixed approach to anything is not typical for a Gemini Moon. This individual would rather try different ways and approaches than do the same thing, and will try to apply all the advice and opinions they receive from their relatives, neighbors or others. They like travel and are not afraid when life circumstances are changing, because that will bring new impressions and interesting new people.
Being able to do many different things at the same time, Moon in Gemini individuals are capable of many achievements, but only in the areas where qualities like agility, liveliness or quick-wittedness are valued and a result can be achieved in a short period of time. But if a matter requires assiduity and perseverance, Moon in Gemini people should avoid it. Otherwise, they will only abandon it soon after beginning.
Gifts for Gemini
Impetuous activity for Gemini Moons can lead to nervous exhaustion and overexcitation, and they may be prone to illnesses of the upper airways. Moon in Gemini is sensitive about weather changes and environment pollution, and before going outside it needs to know for sure what the weather is like, so it can dress appropriately.
It is sometimes said that all illness comes from stress, and this is especially true for people with the Moon in Gemini, who have sensitive and finely-tuned nervous systems. It is important for these people to know how to release the nervous strain caused by stress. Very often the Moon in Gemini needs to tell everyone about its problems - and then its soul will feel relieved. Or if the real problem is not for other people's ears, it might be good just to chat with someone about absolutely anything - with someone who is able to just listen.
As a parent, Moon in Gemini takes care of teaching all the skills and knowledge that he or she is able to teach, and will make sure that kids are ready for any situation in life. A Mother with the Moon in Gemini will not forget to feed her child, but purely material feeding is not the most important for her. More important is her wish to make them clever and quick-witted. She is often like an elder sister to her children. It is possible, and easy, to discuss with her absolutely anything.
Gemini Moon prefers to have more than just one child - the more people to chat with the better! - and also likes a number of different pets."
https://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign/calculator.jsp

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2018 02:13PM by Elder Berry.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 04:23PM

Elder Berry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is me not me. It interesting to read but not
> really helpful.

Something true of every horoscope ever...

Date: September 26, 2018 10:22PM

Im just good at hiding it. All scorpions are masters of deception *muahahaha*

Posted by: rhgc ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 04:01PM

My "temple name" was Stephen but my real first name has been handed down in every generation of our family for over 800 years. I gave my "temple name" in a reference during my trial which I labeled: "Before the Sanhedrin".

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 06:33PM

This will come as a shock to everybody, but mine is Aquarius. Don't tell anybody.

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 10:04PM

miaow

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 10:48PM

Well, I am Aquarius X3. Sun, Moon and Rising.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: September 27, 2018 02:05AM

:D
My gdaughter is a triple Gemini.

Me—Cancer
Year of The Dragon

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2018 02:12AM by kathleen.

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: September 27, 2018 11:34AM

Susan I/S Wrote:
> Well, I am Aquarius X3. Sun, Moon and Rising.

Yaaaay, fellow aquarius! (((((((((Susan)))))))

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 07:46PM

Date: September 26, 2018 10:20PM

I have always had quite an interest in astrology. I know many feel it is a pointless hobby with no real life application, yet nonetheless I feel compelled to make note of people's signs around me. Ive had this interest since young childhood so maybe by now it is just habit.

I do feel like astrology does have some uses. Of course you can't "see the future" or gauge a love interest by their sign(s) but I will say that astrology has strongly encouraged me to be more self introspective. Reading about scorpio was very fun for me as a kid. I enjoyed seeing myself as this "strong but silent" image I was building in my head. Someone who is loyal to the extreme and basically lives in the extreme emotionally. Water signs (scorpio, cancer, pisces) are typically described as the more intuitive of the bunch and I really enjoyed the suggestion that I have this inherit gift for insight into other people.

Now of course maybe this is all very self masturbatory too. After all pretty much all the signs describe very admirable traits and very relatable weaknesses of their own. But still astrology has some uses when it comes to introspection. Am I really that way? may lead to some useful personal questions such as who am I? Nothing wrong with analyzing one's self at any age, even if the instigation of that process is based on a fantasy.

Date: September 26, 2018 10:28PM

Also Ive noticed that I am predominantly surrounded by Libra's, and other scorpios. In work life I have befriended every Cancer I have worked with.

Date: September 27, 2018 11:26AM

"I know many feel it is a pointless hobby with no real life application"

And yet we both are interested by it. The idea that the greater world(s) of space and time have an influence on us as individuals can be seen in religion as well as astrology.

Posted by: catnip ( )
Date: September 27, 2018 06:02PM

I was scheduled to be a Leo, but as a preemie, I ended up being a Cancer.

I have never really had Cancer traits. Leo is much more like me. What rules apply in a case like this???

Posted by: lisadee ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 10:23PM

I don't follow horoscopes.
But I am a pisces.

Posted by: Human ( )
Date: September 27, 2018 11:08AM

♍️

Failed Virgin here.

For example, when I leave my socks and underwear on the floor overnight, I know I should have put them in the hamper, and I regret that I didn’t. A REAL Virgo would have simply put them in the hamper in the first place.

Also, I’m not critical enough, at least by Virgo standards, when my Pisces partner piles her clothes pell-mell all over the place. I won’t work on being more critical, though. Thus I’ll continue failing as a Virgin while loving my Pisces partner to bits, pell-mell.

Being an Earth symbol, we don’t think much of the stars and such. Right here, right now, let’s get our shit together and love our planet A LOT more. If you don’t think that too, I’ll judge you for it, in true Virgo fashion.

Human

Date: September 27, 2018 11:26AM

Human Wrote:
> Being an Earth symbol, we don’t think much of
> the stars and such. Right here, right now, let’s
> get our shit together and love our planet A LOT
> more. If you don’t think that too, I’ll judge
> you for it, in true Virgo fashion.
>
> Human

Judge away! Loved this response.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: September 27, 2018 02:14PM

I'm a Leo...whatever TF that means.

Date: September 27, 2018 02:18PM

In the jungle, the mighty jungle...you need to find your moon sign as well. It is like a new name in the temple.

Posted by: Shinehah ( )
Date: September 27, 2018 08:57PM

I've read all of the above responses but I'm convinced that the icons are actually Reformed Egyptian.

Posted by: elderpopejoy ( )
Date: September 27, 2018 09:28PM

Contributors to this thread should take comfort in the fact that the old-time brethren under the influence of Holy Joe once considered bumps on a member's skull to absolutely define his character and destiny.

If you believe the above stuff, perhaps you should reenter the fold.

Cause it's all quite like the moon and stars lunacy.

Posted by: siobhan ( )
Date: September 28, 2018 08:37AM

Do Not Enter

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: September 28, 2018 09:33AM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.