Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Concrete Zipper ( )
Date: October 04, 2018 06:44PM

This is a note from the administrators to badassadam/badam/whatever username you're using these days.

We're putting you on time out from the exmormon.org forum. Feel free to read, but do not post again without explicit permission from the admins. We know that you have issues that you need to deal with but this community is really not the place for the kind of help you need. You're mostly stirring up trouble here, which is keeping others who need our help from getting it. We can't allow that to continue.

Why don't you check back in sometime after Thanksgiving and we'll see how you're doing. If you can behave yourself then, we might take you out of time out. Posting before then, or arguing with us about the time out, could get you seriously banned, so please be adult about this.

Thanks,

CZ (admin)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: baaaaadam4 ( )
Date: October 04, 2018 07:05PM

Ok I am sorry. I had nerves burned and the recovery has been miserable and I shouldn't be talking on a forum through this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.