Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: November 30, 2018 01:53PM

Gonna enjoy a schooner of Belgian Moon with supper and then who knows what will wash past my tonsils while I watch the hockey game.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: montanadude ( )
Date: November 30, 2018 02:22PM

On my way to pick up a Bozone Amber growler to nurse on the couch while watching Utah versus Washington for the PAC 12 Championship. Go Utes!

Date: December 02, 2018 01:15PM

You got snow where you are dude? 4" on the ground here....hot toddy weather....gotta buy some more rum and maybe some eggnog too.

Posted by: montanadude ( )
Date: December 02, 2018 10:01PM

We've had about average snow fall. Our first cold streak hits this week. Winter has arrived in Montana for sure.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: November 30, 2018 05:09PM

Just got back from the post office to send my adopted family in Alabama their Christmas goodies. By the time I paid for postage I was feeling more like Ebenezer Scrooge than I was their fairy godmother.

Next year I may just start sending gift cards and bypass the whole postage thingy. The kids are getting older anyway. It's fun shopping for little kids. When they start getting closer to tweenies and teenagers, well that's a horse of a different color.

I'm going to wash down my dinner either with a glass of chilled milk or spring water. Haven't hardly eaten all day. I know I need to eat something, so "something" is in the microwave cooking.

Posted by: sunbeep ( )
Date: November 30, 2018 05:18PM

Been awaiting for today for a whole week, and after I'm settled in for the day I plan on sipping some Fireball Whiskey. Yeah, but I'm still gonna do it.

Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: November 30, 2018 05:27PM

Go Utes!!!

I will also be cheering them on dressed in red and white and attempting to remember that damned-hard-to-remember-Ute school song......

...I am a Utah man sir......hey, I am doing amazing.

Date: November 30, 2018 09:45PM

Enjoying a rum and Coke.

Posted by: Concerned Citizen 2.0 ( )
Date: November 30, 2018 09:58PM

...start up the Cat. Take out the DeFever 50'. Avoid the Zuniga jetty, (if possible). Check in with Coast Guard buddies @ Ballast Point. Watch out for buoy 1. Get tuned up. Return to berth. Enjoy sunset over Coronado. Get 2 tacos from Jack In The Box. Avoid local law enforcement............

Posted by: Hockeyrat ( )
Date: November 30, 2018 11:00PM

Having a glass of Godiva chocolate liqueur and watching the Calgary Flames and LA Kings hockey game

Date: November 30, 2018 11:51PM

And the Flames woke up in the 3rd.

Date: December 01, 2018 01:20AM

They sure did! I hope they stay in first place in the Pacific.
They’re my favourite team in that division, not the conference though, that’s the Blackhawks.
Of course, if they keep having bad luck and don’t get in the playoffs, then I’ll root for Calgary.
I still can’t believe they got rid of coach Q, or the Bread man.

Date: December 01, 2018 07:34PM

I'm sort of a Flames fan..because my son is. But way deep down inside I'm a Bruins fan...since 1955.

Date: December 01, 2018 11:16PM

I remember you saying that you have been a long time Bruins fan.
Do you like Don Cherry? I have all of his books. I love his sense of humour and his spots on Hockey night in Canada, “Coaches Corner”

Date: December 01, 2018 11:44PM

Yeah...I love Grapes...haven't bought his books or videos...too cheap I guess...lol...I never miss "Coache's Corner" if I can help it...especially when he says something that pisses of the establishment.

Date: December 02, 2018 11:33AM

He’s hilarious, love his opinions and Ron MacLean’s reactions, especially when Don doesn’t let him get a word in .
https://youtu.be/Q_e43tJc4vk

Posted by: Human ( )
Date: December 02, 2018 01:23PM

Oh jeez, how ‘bout those Flames, eh?

Blackhawks tonight!

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: December 01, 2018 12:02AM

Is the Atheist cocktail flag flying yet ?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.