Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: February 03, 2019 02:37PM

& those Geriatric-Losers in SLC made me a liar & stole 2 whole years of my one-&-only Young Adulthood.

I can NEVER get THAT back & I will NEVER EVER forgive them for that in a million eternities.

Shame on them for being Lying SOB's & shame on me for not developing critical thinking skills until the latter part of my Mission.

Or so it seems to me...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: February 03, 2019 02:46PM

Vegan dinner party

Posted by: messygoop ( )
Date: February 03, 2019 08:34PM

Spot on. The time factor is mind boggling. So much wasted.

Just think of all of the wasted time from church meetings, missions, firesides and home teaching, and throw in the forced FHE and it's a huge chunk of time.

Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: February 03, 2019 10:53PM

This is a piece of the cult that makes it next to impossible to build relationships because relationships take TIME, time that a TBM does not have to give you.

Sure, they can invite me to their church choir performance or a ward dinner, but these are not what I have in mind. I truly hate Mormonism for this and proclaim it a cult, the MormonCult, because keeping members in a busy-tizzy day in and day out is a Prime Cult Tactic. The members continually spin their heals to ATTEMPT do all that is required, and then are continually told they are falling short.

OMG! What a racket. What a cult. What a load of crap.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2019 10:58PM by presleynfactsrock.

Posted by: mel ( )
Date: February 04, 2019 11:30AM

presleynfactsrock Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...relationships take TIME, time that a TBM does not have to give you.

And relationships might lead to non-superficial conversations, which might lead to questioning, or even just friendships.

I kept thinking there was something wrong with me that I could not make any friends. But when I had a calling and saw how much time it would take doing stupid meaningless stuff and even worse the PLANNING for doing that stupid meaningless stuff, and shopping for it, every week. I truly understood why no one had time for more than a quick text.

Thank God I got out before my brain totally turned to mush!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.