Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cricket ( )
Date: March 01, 2019 12:49PM

You may never look at Bednar again in the same old way?

https://www.dropshots.com/whitesalamander/date/2019-03-01/12:42:09

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: March 01, 2019 03:17PM

Watching Leah Remini talk about Scientology has been really eye-opening. I thought mormonism was bad, but I think Scientology beats it.

Posted by: cakeordeath ( )
Date: March 01, 2019 07:18PM

I once heard a friend suggest that the Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses were sister companies owned by the same CEO. I'm guessing that's rhetoric but, Scientology is a lonely beast. It can't be explained in simple terms but for one thing: Tax Exempt Status.

I would hope that every security measure that needs to be taken is by A&E. Remini and Rinder are striking hard and fast at the lifeblood of the cult of Scientology. I'm guessing Miscavige won't go quietly, not to mention the legions of mindless ghosts who follow his ilk.

There are two things that give me shivers these days: That soft, vacant, and disturbing voice of Warren Jeffs being taped from prison. Second, the proud, arrogance, cock-sure tone of David Miscavige at a Scientology rally. It's like they are the opposites of a dipole bar magnet. And together they equal nothing.

Cake, please! At this rate, we'll run out of cake!

Posted by: notmonotloggedin ( )
Date: March 01, 2019 07:33PM

and vice versa!

Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: March 01, 2019 07:41PM

Great way to show that a cult leader's physical looks vary but it is scary how their voice, their demanding way of talking, and their eyes that pierce and command and belittle are the very same.

Posted by: may log in later ( )
Date: March 01, 2019 08:55PM

And to top it off, they're both on the, um, short side.

Bednar is 5'8"

[sorry folks, had a link, but a banned word appears in it so I can't post it]

Miscavige wins the day though, at just 5'3"

(google "David Miscavige height")

Posted by: Jimbo ( )
Date: March 02, 2019 12:29PM

As much as I dislake Bednar I seriously doubt he has physically beaten subordinates,and hidden his wife for years . Scientolgy is an evil cult while Mormonism is harmful and even silly . but then Scientology doesn't get to run one of the United States

Posted by: Panther ( )
Date: March 05, 2019 05:32PM

Very well said. The GAs are very slick and corporate, but the LDS does not have its own prisons and institutionalized violence. At least not these days.

Miscavige is seriously nasty. Much nastier than any GA and I believe much nastier than LRH himself.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.