Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: March 27, 2019 01:30PM

From FXnetworks.com:

"After an unexpected visit from their dark lord and leader, “Baron Afanas,” the vampires are reminded of what they were initially tasked with upon their arrival in Staten Island over a hundred years ago – total and complete domination of the New World. But what exactly is the best way to go about achieving said domination? Our vérité camera crew follows along as the vampires set out to answer this query."

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 27, 2019 01:33PM

:D

I hope we get a glimpse of Sheri, Wendy, Russ and the lighted pen.

Be sure to check times in your own area.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2019 01:50PM by kathleen.

Posted by: rocomop ( )
Date: March 27, 2019 05:22PM

https://www.tor.com/2019/03/27/what-we-do-in-the-shadows-television-spin-off-premieres-on-fx/comment-page-1/

Here's a review that gives a lot more detail! I am recording this preview and if it comes reasonably close to living up to this reviewer's hype, will watch it until the conquest is complete.

I almost married a vampire, but I found a "Whatever You Do, Don't Marry a Vampire!" board and they saved my caratoids!

Date: March 27, 2019 06:36PM

I just keep hearing an "unexpected visit from their dark leader, Baron Moroni in Palmyra" instead of Staton Island.

And ...

... "Total and complete domination of the New World ..."

It was TV made for Mormons !

And yeah, of course, they're blood suckers !

Posted by: cftexan ( )
Date: March 27, 2019 08:14PM

I want to watch it, but I don't have FX.

Im a huge fan of the original movie, If you haven't seen it, you should check it out.

"Guys, we're not swearwolves, we're werewolves!" Haha

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: March 27, 2019 08:22PM

It's not lost on the moviemakers that Staten Island is home to the Gambino crime family mob, for real. The mid to upper level echelons have made it their home for close to the past 100 years.

It's no coincidence because of this it is also the safest borough to live in for NYC. The exception to this of course is don't mess with the bad dudes there because they don't play nice. Otherwise they keep the crime out of their own neighborhood by exporting it to other neighborhoods.

It was one of the safest areas I think I've lived in.

The Gambino underboss was gunned down just a week ago in his own Staten Island driveway by a 23-year old basically punk because he had a beef with the guy. Fancy that. Let's see how long that kid lasts in Richmond County lockup.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.