Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: June 09, 2019 09:21AM

Good Morning everyone from a rainy, gloomy day here in Eastern North Carolina. I actually do not have anything really planned today except do the dishes that wasn't done yesterday. I feel a little out of it this morning so I am going to try and be lazy.

So what is everyone doing today?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sunbeep ( )
Date: June 09, 2019 09:40AM

My morning cup of coffee is delicious to the taste and very desirable as I sit here contemplating. The Kingdom Hall across the road is slowly filling up with nicely dressed patrons. The sun is shining and will soon beacon me to venture outside and do some serious basking. Other than that, I have no further plans.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: June 09, 2019 09:57AM

That's funny that you live across the street from the Kingdom Hall in a town where Mormon chapels dot nearly every city block within sight. Take yer pick.

Coffee would win out for me too. :)

It's going to be a sunshiney day where I am so I'll be doing some yardwork, and getting ready for a trip to the west in another week. I'm also getting my house ready for a puppy that will be coming home upon my return.

I'm still pinching myself if I'm ready for another puppy at my age. Let's hope so because I've already committed myself to this.

Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: June 09, 2019 10:48AM

Sunday is the day when I observe the decline and fall of mormonism. I attend the meetings for the companionship and "fellowship" NOT for the preachin'

Posted by: doyle18 ( )
Date: June 09, 2019 10:56AM

It's my S/O's birthday so I'll be taking him out to dinner.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: June 09, 2019 12:02PM

I'm plum tuckered out after beating up six people in wheelchairs yesterday. One lady went to archery practice after her beating.

Posted by: Human ( )
Date: June 09, 2019 12:53PM

Last night’s thunderstorm has departed, leaving everything cool and fresh, green and alive.

After this coffee I’ll tie a pair of shoes on my feet and go for a run.

After that, read.

Later, grill a couple of rib-eyes and drink a bottle of red wine. Maybe a Malbec. Definitely a Prosecco afterwards with strawberries and whipped cream.

Posted by: sbg ( )
Date: June 09, 2019 12:56PM

Breakfast with a sorority sister for her birthday. Then home and got a shawl off the needles. Now doing laundry so I can get ready to go on a trip.

Posted by: redskittle ( )
Date: June 09, 2019 05:26PM

I went to church today, unfortunately. The church smelled terrible because there was asbestos removal going on in a nearby room. The talks were also really boring today.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: June 09, 2019 06:39PM

Both are deadly!!!

Posted by: redskittle ( )
Date: June 09, 2019 06:57PM

They both are, indeed.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: June 09, 2019 09:45PM

You go to be edified, and come away mummified.

Oh joya vey.

Look at the bright side: this too shall pass. You'll graduate from there someday and look back on these days as "the good old days when you were young." Someday you may be able to laugh at it all in retrospect.

For now at least you have a roof over your head and parents who love you.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: June 09, 2019 06:08PM

Cleaned and weeded my flower beds then went for coffee and cussing!

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: June 09, 2019 06:27PM

Went to my son and DIL's for lunch. My grandbaby just turned 4 months, and it was wonderful to hold her. It's been a peaceful day.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.