Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: auntsukey ( )
Date: June 13, 2019 11:04AM

Anyone ever hear of J Z (aka Judy Zebra Knight) and her 35,000 year old Atlantean warrior and spiritual leader, Ramtha, Shirley MacLaine's brother in a past life?

J Z runs an enlightenment business in Yelm, Washington where she teaches how, by following Ramtha's channeled knowledge, you too can become a god. In fact, he's already in your mind. You just pay big bucks to find him.

Hmm... kinda like J S channeled Moroni?

Any of this Wikipedia post about Ramtha sound familiar?

"Ramtha" (the name is claimed to be derived from Ram and to mean "the God" in Ramtha's language) is the name of a reputed entity whom Knight says she channels. According to Knight, Ramtha was a Lemurian warrior who fought the Atlanteans over 35,000 years ago.[19] Knight claims Ramtha speaks of leading an army over 2.5 million strong (more than twice the estimated world population at about 30,000 BC) for 63 years, and conquering three fourths of the known world (which was allegedly going through cataclysmic geological changes). According to Knight, Ramtha led the army for 10 years until he was betrayed and almost killed.[20]

"Knight maintains Ramtha spent the next seven years in isolation recovering and observing nature, the seasons, his army making homes and families, and many other things. She says he later mastered many skills, including foresight and out-of-body experiences, until he led his army to the Indus River while in his late fifties (after having led his army for 63 years). According to Knight, Ramtha taught his soldiers everything he knew for 120 days, he bid them farewell, rose into the air and in a bright flash of light he ascended before them. Knight says he made a promise to his army he would come back to teach them everything he had learned. JZ Knight says in 1977 Ramtha appeared before her and told her he had come to help her over the ditch. JZ Knight claims to have become his first student of what she calls the great work."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2019 11:05AM by auntsukey.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: June 13, 2019 11:08AM

Sign me up! What could possibly go wrong?

Date: June 13, 2019 02:33PM

Thanks! I'm on the waiting list for shuffle board.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: June 13, 2019 11:08AM

Dupes will pay her money for her "insight".

Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: June 13, 2019 11:45AM

I live about 15 miles away form JZ Knights place.

Over the years there have been numerous newspaper articles on the place and the people that pay big bucks to go to her seminars. Lot's of Hollywood stars.

The thing that has impressed me is that she donates scholarships to anyone that wants to go to college from Yelm HS, in additions she makes major donations to the local school district.

Posted by: Jordan ( )
Date: June 13, 2019 12:12PM

Posted by: Aloysius ( )
Date: June 13, 2019 12:05PM

These are the people behind the movie "What the #$*! Do We Know!?"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_the_Bleep_Do_We_Know!%3F

Date: June 13, 2019 12:09PM

"...a 2004 American film that combines documentary-style interviews, computer-animated graphics, and a narrative that posits a spiritual connection between quantum physics and consciousness."

Holy Bleep, sign Kori up!

Date: June 13, 2019 12:11PM

I watched that documentary. It starte doff well, but it was clearly a case of milk before meat. Or a house of cafds - choose your metaphor.

Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: June 13, 2019 01:25PM

Yeah. One of her followers bought a ranch in Trout Lake and he claims to have been visited by all these intergalactic beings. People pay money to camp out on his ranch in hopes of seeing UFO’s.

All these New Age people seem to be tied in together. They all have their podcasts and conferences and it’s the same group of people going on each other’s shows.

Basically selling hope to the gullible. Instead of Jesus it’s the mothership.

Posted by: Richard the Bad ( )
Date: June 13, 2019 02:12PM

I had a friend in college who was in to all this New Age stuff. She loaned me one of this ladies books. I read about a paragraph and had all the BS I could take.

Date: June 15, 2019 08:27AM

Here's one for all the Southpaws on here.

https://www.alternet.org/2014/06/ramtha-new-age-cult-leader-unleashes-drunken-racist-homophobic-rants-large-following/

During the 16 or so hours the students spend in a spiritual drinking game (students must drink every time Ramtha/Knight does), Knight will disparage Catholics, gay people, Mexicans, organic farmers, and Jews.

“F**k God’s chosen people! I think they have earned enough cash to have paid their way out of the goddamned gas chambers by now,” she says as members of the audience snicker. There are also titters when she declares Mexicans “breed like rabbits” and are “poison,” that all gay men were once Catholic priests, and that organic farmers have questionable hygiene.

The location has significance that goes beyond cheap land. The region, according to RSE, was actually part of ancient Lemuria during Ramtha’s lifetime, before he migrated to Atlantis and freed his people from tyranny at the age of 14, then went on to conquer two-thirds of the world at the head of an army of 2.5 million. After being run through with a sword during battle, Ramtha sat on a rock and meditated for seven years, became enlightened, taught his body to vibrate at a high frequency and ascended, like Jesus, RSE’s website explains.

Posted by: laperla not logged in ( )
Date: June 15, 2019 02:11PM

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: June 15, 2019 10:52AM

Among the characters in "Doonesbury" is "Boobsie," who went New Age and channeled an ancient warrior being named "Hunk-ra." Boobsie (B.D.'s girlfriend and eventual wife) later became a feminist.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.