Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: schrodingerscat ( )
Date: October 07, 2019 03:33PM

Have 33 extra-marital relationships and pretend they're "Marriages"
Even though they're with your follower's wives and teenage daughters as young as 14.
Then get millions of MORmONs to pay you 10% of their income for the pleasure of singing your praises instead of Gods or Christ's.
Then convince them it's perfectly normal to have grown men ask their children if they ever had sex or masturbated when they're way too young to even know what that means.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: October 07, 2019 03:59PM

And don't forget to start you own bank with your own currency, declare yourself king, get a secret army to do your dirty work, and of course, find a newspaper building to burn down.

If you are going to be like Joseph, you've got to take it all the way. So make sure to have a bottle of wine or two handy for when things get rough. Although I'm sure Joseph was only drinking grape juice in the Carthage jail. I'm sure the label on the bottle said Welch's.

Posted by: schrodingerscat ( )
Date: October 07, 2019 10:51PM

Done & Done Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And don't forget to start you own bank with your
> own currency, declare yourself king, get a secret
> army to do your dirty work, and of course, find a
> newspaper building to burn down.
>
> If you are going to be like Joseph, you've got to
> take it all the way. So make sure to have a
> bottle of wine or two handy for when things get
> rough. Although I'm sure Joseph was only
> drinking grape juice in the Carthage jail. I'm
> sure the label on the bottle said Welch's.

There's only so much room on a meme.
The list goes on, and on, and on, but ultimately, what was most shocking to me to discover, upon reading In Sacred Loneliness, was that Joseph Smith destroyed Henry Jacob's life by sending him off on 8 missions, while he stayed behind and had sex with his wife. Despite the fact the very "Law of the Priesthood" he claimed was divine revelation straight from God, condemns what Joseph Smith did to 33 of his followers, in no uncertain terms, as adultery. Plain and Simple.
Both Joseph and Brigham after him, stole Zina from Henry, along with his sons. They completely destroyed his family and his life, by convincing him they were gods.
And Mormons have zero empathy for him or for his wife, who was the love of his life.
Mormons are heartless bastards who only care about themselves and the Pervert Prophet who's praises they sing.

Posted by: Shinehah ( )
Date: October 08, 2019 12:09AM

I wouldn't want to be a member of a church that revered Joseph Smith as a prophet.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.