Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Kristy ( )
Date: October 07, 2019 08:08PM

Joe Rognan talks about the crazy stuff they're finding in the Amazon per "LaDar", which is Laser/Radar Technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni5tgO4Bh3Y

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: not logging in ( )
Date: October 07, 2019 08:27PM

Oh! Oh! Make a bet with him! Bet him $1000 that no Nephite or Lamanite artifacts will be found within the next 5 years: no chariots, swords, wheels or coins. No horse bones from between 600 BC to 400 AD. And get it in writing so he can't weasel out of it. Phrase it like a "challenge" that mormons hold so dear.

Of course he won't put his money where his "knowledge" is. And when he refuses, you can taunt him about his lack of faith, and if he's so unsure about his beliefs, he doesn't get to preach to you.

Alternatively, sweeten the deal. If they find said artifacts, you'll return to church. If not (they won't), his payout to you goes up to $10,000. Watch him squirm as you call him on his BS.

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: October 07, 2019 11:27PM

this thred reminds ziller of a story:

Part III ~ “The Catacombs of RfM” ~

The vast basement of the RfM Administrative Control Center contains a Smithsonian-like repository of all things Mormon collected by apostates around the world and sent there to be cataloged, archived and studied ~

There one can peruse the world’s largest collection of ancient Lamanite pikes, swords and halberds ~

Rows of shelves groan under the weight of wooden chests full of Nephite coins ~

Other shelves hold glass jars containing specimens of silk, honey, barley and wheat – all from Book of Mormon times! ~

There is even an ancient Aztec mural bearing the very image of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Jr. dressed as Quetzalcoatl, Jr. ~

It is rumored that the basement of the RfM Administrative Control Center has secret tunnels and bunkers containing even more artifacts that only the elite of the ExMo hierarchy are allowed to see ~

It is said that deep within this heavily guarded vault the Apostates possess such treasures as the shrunken head of Brigham Young, the lost 116 pages of the Book of Mormon, and, it is even whispered, the mummified body of RealJesus®! ~

But, the five brave apostates roaming these catacombs this night were not interested in any of those unholy relics ~

They were on a mission ~

They were after the huge collection of LDS Youth Road Show props and costumes garnered over the years from Apostate raids on LDS Stake Houses ~

Elder Berry, Cricket and Beth dug through some Deseret Industries bags and discovered some oriental silk bathrobes and matching turbans ~

BYU Boner and Ziller found a two-man camel suit and were engaged in a deep discussion about it ~

BYU Boner had already put on the front half of the suit and was standing there with the camel head under his arm while Ziller pretended not to know how to put on the rear half ~

“Why does Ziller have to be the back half?” Ziller asked ~

“Because this whole thing was Ziller’s idea,” replied BYU Boner ~

“Ziller was just thinking out loud,” Ziller explained as he slipped his feet in the leggings and pulled the rear half of the camel suit up around his shoulders ~

“Yeah, well,” BYU Boner said, “try to do better next time.” ~

“OK. Secure that scuttlebutt,” said Elder Berry ~

“Concrete Zipper made me foreman of this operation, so I advise you all to get your things together and head down to the garage.” ~

“The RfM limo is waiting for us.” ~

¸¸><((((º> ¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>¸.•´¯`•.¸¸

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: October 08, 2019 03:12AM

Writing in complete sentences? Is this the real Ziller?

~wut think RfM?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2019 03:13AM by Lot's Wife.

Posted by: mootman ( )
Date: October 08, 2019 03:30AM

Get a room kepp ur inside jokes to urself jeez

Posted by: scmd1 ( )
Date: October 08, 2019 05:08AM

They're not really inside jokes.

Posted by: messygoop ( )
Date: October 08, 2019 10:30AM

Posted by: Eric K ( )
Date: October 08, 2019 10:47AM

Over the years I have gotten letters stating that the Book of Mormon occurred:

1.) In Africa.

2.) In SE Asia

3.) In the middle of the US (heartland model)

The only place the BofM events occurred in was in a very limited imagination.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: October 08, 2019 10:52AM

My mormon bishop FIL told me that the mounds at Cahokia proved the book of mormon was true. He never missed an opportunity to try to hook me into another of his MLM scams.

Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: October 08, 2019 10:57AM

I want the fossilized bones of Cureloms. I want the preserved in a swamp bones of Cummins. I want them carbon dated. I want them hooked up to chariots with baskets of fossilized wheat next to them as their feed.

Or, no deal. Put up or shut up Mormons. Enough of this grasping at straws--which were never there as they come from wheat. Old world wheat.

And don't forget to throw in a few horse bones and an elephant.

Posted by: Shinehah ( )
Date: October 08, 2019 11:39AM

Mormon Bishop dad should read "Lost City of the Monkey God" by Douglas Preston. The book details the exploration of one of those ancient cities buried by the jungle. Fascinating discoveries but no evidence of BOM claims were found. The Book even has a paragraph or two discussing the frustration of BYU archeologists who have spent decades looking for such evidence.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.