Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 08, 2019 11:18PM

Dark Matter is what the three kingdoms of heaven are made of, along with resurrected beings who inhabit them.

Dark Energy is the Priesthood.

Dark Doo-Doo is what Black Holes are full of, and they all just keep getting bigger and bigger.

Would I lie?

Also, the speed of prayer is instantaneous and recycling is real, but it's not reincarnation. Reincarnation is a brand of milk and ice cream. It's heavenly!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: October 08, 2019 11:40PM

Holy cow!

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: October 09, 2019 12:14AM

Just don't eat the pie.

Posted by: Nero Schwartz ( )
Date: October 09, 2019 05:44AM

There is no direct proof for dark energy or dark matter... Yet. As of just now, these are merely concepts holding together all-embracing cosmological theories.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: October 09, 2019 10:38AM

Don't get me started about tachyons.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 09, 2019 01:10PM

Back when Alta Vista was how you found facts online, I came across the word 'tachyon' and asked Alta Vista what the hell it was. Alta Vista led me to an article about the European scientist (I don't recall what country) who had been awarded a Nobel Prize for the discovery of tachyons, which are simply items that move faster than the speed of light.

...IT SAID IT RIGHT THERE ON THE INTERNET...!!

The article gave the year of the award... Being of a suspicious nature, I again resorted to Alta Vista and got a list from the Nobel people of all the award winners. Lo and behold there was no award given ANY year to the named scientist.

I was shocked! Shocked and appalled!

Tachyon is just an invented word for a theoretical situation. Of course, given the distance between Earth and the star Kolob, tachyons HAVE to exist, ¿que no? And they make buses out of tachyon materials...

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: October 09, 2019 11:25AM

in b 4 ~ ziller wants whagever EOD is smoking ~

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: October 09, 2019 11:39AM

I think you are confused with Outer Darkness and all the multiverse Dark Ages of Great Apostacies to Elohim and his cartel.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.