Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: January 27, 2020 07:30PM

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qBWxBSVC-8sP6zENUaIQlgpAznjtqEXU9lmFs_XRuOw/edit?usp=sharing

If I've done this correctly, the above link will take you to the story submitted by Anonymous NLI.

It is a story fraught with sexual tension. There are a couple of NSFW words, as well as descriptions of behavior also NSFW.

Sadly, there are no photos or drawings ... yet.

If I've done wrong, you won't know it, unless you actually read this and then it disappeared!

Happy reading!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: January 27, 2020 08:06PM

and now READ THIS, I wouldn't have believed it, but I trust you guys even if I don't know you face to face.

The thing I did notice is that the girls in the singles ward I went to, who for the most part were nice looking and had great jobs, were the ones who saved themselves. I'm sure if I told my friends from the singles ward about this going on at BYU (and yes I believe it), they would be in shock. My roommate I had just before we both got married was 29. Nice looking, a school teacher, a very fun person to be around, and she was marrying a really nice guy who was a banker. She said she was afraid she had petted because she got kind of turned on when they kissed. I told her 'not to worry about it, I'm sure you're just fine.' I learned a lot about sex from the bishop when dealing with my gay husband. He obviously knew mormon girls who did what goes on in this story as he thought it would be no big deal to me to do some of these things, but it was a BIG DEAL, a HUGE DEAL.

And this is the religion my daughter wants to be a part of? I'd love to share this story with my PARENTS, although they were accepting of me leaving the church.

I'm just amazed at how these girls were so focused on being "pure" and the things they did. Like I said to the author, WTF?

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: January 27, 2020 08:58PM

That's disgusting -- hot cocoa and ice cream? Really? Are these people incapable of sugar overload?

Meanwhile--------
an NSFW video by darling "could pass as BYU students" performers Garfunkel and Oates. Most of their songs are NSFW, but hilarious.

The Loophole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBSUg350SZg

BTW, Riki Lindhome (the blond) is part of the family in Knives Out.

Posted by: csuprovograd ( )
Date: January 28, 2020 01:04AM

The most dreaded part of dating at the Bee Why was hearing from your last Saturday night date that she was overwhelmed with guilt on Sunday morning and confessed to the bishop, then waiting to be summoned by bish. Usually the call came too quickly to fabricate a plausible story that implied that ‘nothing happened’.

My head is still messed up from those occurrences...

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: January 28, 2020 04:12PM

I had two dates with a healthy young lady and both times we Levi-loved til I couldn't Levi-love anymore. And both times she had us pray for forgiveness right then and there.

So she was fine with the act, but had to make sure she was properly contrite afterward so that she and ghawd were still good.

Thus, I suppose, there was no need for her to confess anything...

Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: January 28, 2020 05:57PM

NLI. ---
This is better than any Penthouse letter I ever read back in my youth.

You should write more, you could make a fortune.

Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: January 29, 2020 10:56AM

This story stuck in my mind like tar and feathers stuck to Joseph. Made me laugh, nervous laughter. Had to keep reading like rubber necking on a freeway since I kept visualizing it all in living color against my will. Hetero sex. eeww. :)

Virginity in Mormonism seems to be the Golden Calf. The grand prize must be preserved at all costs. No length is too great to go to in order to keep the holy grail held aloft even as every cell in your body screams for fulfillment and your hormones run marathons through your veins finding no flags to wave them through the finish line.

And yet, nli found a way to make it all so nonchalant. Matter of fact. Like this is just what you do at BYU . . .

And then life goes on.

I loved this. Great job nli.

P.S. I shared this at the office. No one can believe it. Only Mormons . . .

Posted by: Jaxson ( )
Date: January 29, 2020 11:52AM

This story reminded me of the 14th Article of Faith - "We believe in justification through rationalization."

It also brings back memories of my time as a horny freshman at BYU and meeting my equal in a nymphomaniac co-ed who wanted to try all the things her mother taught her NOT to do when alone with a boy (thanks mom!!). Although we never prayed for forgiveness after a date like elderolddog, I remember several episodes of guilt-driven tears...only to have us go even further the next night. Then more guilt, more tears, until one night just (literally) saying, "Fuck it". All the time wondering how I was going to clear things up in order to serve a mission. Ahhhh...the hoops we used to jump through. What a mess. But a fun mess!!

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: January 29, 2020 10:19PM

Just took another look at that sexual coming-of-age memoir. Really something!

What got me was: Full penetration, vaginal and anal, yet the girls could go to their bishop and say, in all honesty, "I'm a virgin--I haven't had sex." OTOH, in secular law, this constitutes as a completed sex act.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: January 29, 2020 11:31PM

Dammit ! Now I am craving hot cocoa and ice cream.

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: January 30, 2020 01:26AM

Posted by: forestpal ( )
Date: January 30, 2020 12:54AM

Puh-leeeeeeeze.

It's a "short story", an embellished fiction that never happened.

In your dreams.

Although, I do believe Olddog's post.

--A female BYU grad

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2020 07:14AM by forestpal.

Date: January 30, 2020 05:24AM

nli to know for sure), but I knew girls who were like this to a point. Not sharing the guy. Never heard that one.

BUT my best friend did pretty much everything he says before she got married in the temple to her husband (divorced from him) and thought it was okay. Now she still has a hard time forgiving herself. She also had sex with her boyfriend at age 17. They never repented.

My next door neighbor who was 2 years younger than I am had sex with every guy she went on a date with. The bishop talked her into going on a mission so she could forgive herself. She went to the bishop because she would confess to me and I'd send her as I didn't want to deal with it and I was a prude.

Until I came to this board, I never knew about soaking and getting married in Vegas so they could do the deed and then having it annulled.

Most of my friends from high school were doing things I never thought they were and I didn't find out until later. Now they want to "bring me back into the light." What a joke! Many have had bishops for husbands. They think they are all perfect little angels now and I'm the evil heathen.

Oh, and, my nonmo boyfriend lived in Mesa and he said the mormon girls would do anything except vaginal intercourse. When he met me when I was 20 and he was 24, he was rather surprised as I wasn't like any other mormon girl he'd ever known.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2020 05:28AM by cl2.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: January 30, 2020 11:13AM

Cl2 wrote:
>
> Most of my friends from high school were doing
> things I never thought they were and I didn't find
> out until later. Now they want to "bring me back
> into the light." What a joke! Many have had
> bishops for husbands. They think they are all
> perfect little angels now and I'm the evil
> heathen.

They remind me of the old adage, “there’s nuthin’ like a reformed sinner!” Haha

Date: January 30, 2020 11:17AM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.