Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: johnboy23 ( )
Date: March 18, 2020 07:05AM

two couples many years ago, both temple worthy about to get married, have sex out of marrige. Both the mens patriarchal blessings say they will become future bishops....The first man, confessed his sin, was excomunicated, and shunned for life, and never became a bishop. The other man was called as a bishop many years later, then decided to confess he had sex out of marrige those years ago. A general authority was visiting that time, inteviewed him and told him they needed him as a bishop and his past sexual immorality sin was forgiven, no excomunication, so he became a bishop.....The first man who confessed his sin, was ruined for life and never became a bishop...... This is true story. On top of it, the shunning from the church broke his marrige up, and his ex married her admired half her age missionary, she met when he was on his mission and they lived happily ever after....... Another couple married after the 2nd world war, after her original husband missing in action never came home, who was in the church awaiting temple marrige when worthy... her 2nd husband commited suicide when she devoiced him to be with her original husband that turned up from missing in action for years, and they were sealed in the temple. Not fair on the 2nd husband who was thrown in the trash heap and then killed himself. Another couple married this time in temple, he got cancer and became violent a few times as the cancer ate him away, so she devoiced him and after he died got a temple devoice to my knowledge and was approved to re marry in the temple to another...Finally another temple couple, he got bitten by the most deadly spider, white back here in australia, and he also was a vietnam war veteran suffering with shell shock on top of it. The doctors said the spider toxin would eat his brain away until death. He warned his beloved wife to leave because he was suffering night terrors from both the war experience and the poisen toxin of the spider bite where there was no cure. she refused to leave and one night he woke up hallicinating, and killed his wife. at the funeral the patriach conducting it said this man would still end up in the celestial heaven with his departed wife that he killed....Anyone else got true stories like this, luv to hear your comments.. John boy australia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 18, 2020 07:12AM

its me again one last story i forgot. a mission president here sent a missionary home for confessing a wet dream. his temple wife to be and her family, stopped the wedding, and he commited suicide. The son of that monster mission president, was the one who recieved revelation without any explanation when I tried to get re-baptised repented of a moral transgression, that I was dammed and not only could not get back into the church but banned from attending church. This lasted 7 years until I threatened him and almost went to jail. He finally caved in and the reason he got rid of me because he didnt want to deal with people in his ward and stake as he became stake president as well, god forbid that had any form of mental illness like biopola manaic depression. He allowed me to go to church again, but I was uncomfortable with this hypocrite, and never went back there to listen to his bullshit again.. John australia.

Posted by: Soft Machine ( )
Date: March 18, 2020 08:01AM

Hi there, John Boy. I seem to recognize your writing style. Didn't you used to come here under another name many moons ago?

Posted by: Ted ( )
Date: March 18, 2020 08:03AM

Hi John boy. I totally agree...Mormonism is BS. I have heard so many stories like yours. It's a cult that pushes people toward depression and suicide. Glad you are out of it.

Date: March 18, 2020 09:07AM

thanks man. I am out of the bullshit of any relegion in fact.John.

Date: March 18, 2020 09:04AM

Yes soft machine, I was the dood that was so angry at that bishop and stake president, that I went on the war path and nearlly ended up in jail. but that has passed now mate. I discovered grace, before works, the enabling power of the holy spirit, that helps us to keep the commandments, by denying our own vain rightousness and enter in christ rightousness. Mormonism puts works before grace and try to earn their way back to heaven. In fact they follow the lord just to get to heaven rather than want to go to heaven because they want to follow jesus... Relegion of vain works is cultish. There revelations come from man not god, no matter how good they feel its comming from god, the bible says not to trust in feelings as they can be decptive. My conviction is beond feeling. I dont know if your athiest or what man, but I still believe in a loving non judgmental non jellous god, the frist god of genisus, who said let us go down and create man and woman. The 2nd adam was formed, by jehovah the son of god, the god of the old testiment, the tyrant that created the devil and sin to test man and all the blood shed in the bible, because of jehovah but then he gave his life on the cross and paid the price for his vengance and killings. But when he returns he will kill again in vengance all the so called wicked in the world.Elohim the god of jesus, two seperate beings I still believe in, is a loving non judgmental god who is our father who gave his son to be god of this world, along with satin, good and evil created by jehovah to test us. The bible also says hell exists even for good people who reject jesus burn for ever. that part I dont believe. The bible is full of bullshit and so is the mormon sciptures but there is more evidence of the bible and almost nothing for the book of mormon, and only false evidence for the book of abraham.....cheers soft machine.. John australia.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.