Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Misfit ( )
Date: October 29, 2010 09:59AM

And Lehi did dream a dream. And he did dream of a dream of a great and spacious building. And the building did have a golden angel at the tip of its spire. And on the building was a bright sign, yea, brighter than the noon-day sun. And on the sign of the great and spacious building were the words, written in reformed Egyptian, “Jazuball does Jerusalem.”
And an endless stream of people did line up to enter the great and spacious building. Yea, it was a very long line, and they did press forward in the mists of darkness, towards the ticket booth.
And it came to pass that Lehi was on the other side of the street. And he came upon Jazuball, who was under a tree.
And she beckoned unto Lehi, saying "Lehi, come lay with me"
And Lehi came forth unto Jazuball, after all, it was only a dream, so why not?
And it came to pass, that Jazuball did hold fast to Lehi’s iron rod. And she stretched forth her hand, which was already lubricated, and then drew them to her bosom, saying,
“Behold my peaches, Lehi. They are delicious to the taste and very desirable. Come and partake of my fruit. And you shall have eternal life.“
And Lehi spake back unto her, saying, “I cannot. I have not yet received you as my wife. For this purpose I must converse with Sarah through….“
And Jazuball interrupted Lehi, saying, “Is it not lawful for you to take as many wives as you want? After all, that is how Father gained his knowledge. Come and partake, that man may be.”
And it came to pass that Lehi did wake up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Comfortably Numb ( )
Date: October 29, 2010 10:06AM

I'm so using that line tonight..."come and partake that man may be"

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.